Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
High Status and One Night Stands
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: High Status and One Night Stands
09-22-2016 8:05 AM

(09-16-2016 5:05 PM)ScentHound Wrote:  That's very interesting. Perhaps there is some sort of 'threshold level' at which the DHEAS works without interfering with fallout? As in under a certain level, it erases fallout, above this level it helps it again?

Quite plausable, yes.

I've found that whilst it can be difficult to develop a fallout on DHEAS products, they will usually maintain an established fallout with few if any problems, even over quite long periods. So the introduction of DHEAS is at least not diminishing the effect. DHEAS is also much less of a problem where Androstadienone crushiness is involved.

On status and ONS - I've usally found that very low-status/flaky/problematic girls can put-out on a pretty smart basis when faced with a high status/sexual mix but in the case of more stable/better quality women - that's when they tend to view you as "relationship material" or look for you to prove your status over a bit of time in other ways.

Not that ultimate status matters one whit if all you want is an ONS with the woman IMO. You use the mix that suits you best for the purpose! Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2016 8:14 AM by polarvoid.)
09-22-2016 8:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-16-2017 12:27 PM

Well, Hello there!

Any NEW inputs for ONE NIGHT STANDS or DTF?

Jusssssssssssssst curious! Girl devil

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-16-2017 12:27 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-17-2018 10:01 AM

What I've learned about successful ONS from this past years dating:

1) It's always easier to sleep with women who start off with high interest in you than creating attraction in someone who doesn't
2) I do ONS but not SNL so far. On the first date I like to build connection, chemistry, and conversation. The 3 C's of Dsouza. Once this is built on date one its easier to escalate to sex by date 2 or 3.
3) The law of least effort is paramount to success
4) Attract , Isolate , Escalate
5) M3X

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018 1:31 PM by dsouza.)
01-17-2018 10:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2018 7:38 PM

I've never found high status mones to be an issue in ensuring a ONS. I've had great success with them paired with sexuals. I think the key is your approach. Never underestimate the power of being direct. At one time I was in a low point not having much success with women. I grew frustrated and was like fuck it. One night I was sitting at a bar and this hot chick slides up next to me. We start talking. Shortly, out of frustration, I said "You seem like a nice girl. You probably don't want to talk to me because I just want to fuck". Five minutes later we were on our way to my place. You'd be surprised how many "good girls" will giggle and say OK. This approach works even without Pheromones. Now not every woman will agree to but the chances of her saying no anyway are just as great. Remember ONS is a numbers game. It's all about sorting. This just speeds up the process and you don't waste a lot of time.
01-22-2018 7:38 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-22-2018 8:16 PM

(01-22-2018 7:38 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  One night I was sitting at a bar and this hot chick slides up next to me. We start talking. Shortly, out of frustration, I said "You seem like a nice girl. You probably don't want to talk to me because I just want to fuck". Five minutes later we were on our way to my place. You'd be surprised how many "good girls" will giggle and say OK.

Did you ever get really negative reactions from women such as anger from this approach?
01-22-2018 8:16 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2018 8:42 PM

Never got anger or a drink thrown in my face. In many cases they didn't take it seriously, just laugh it off and keep talking to me. Some would just respectfully decline. But no, never any major negative reactions. I think guys are afraid to be direct. Worried about a negative reaction. Many women find it refreshing. You're in a singles bar. Every guy is looking to hook up. Women know this. What they DON'T appreciate is some guy trying to play her. Sorry nice guys but you fall into that category too. Women know you want to fuck but you just play mind games in an effort to manipulate. Women get this. They are pretty savvy. They've heard it all. It takes them all of 30 seconds to size you up. To put you in the lay or nay catergory.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 8:45 PM by Scottie2Hottie.)
01-22-2018 8:42 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-22-2018 8:57 PM

I'd like to second Scottie. Results're replicated from me too. And yes, ONS r a numbers game.

Out of about million attempts in me life, only 1 and I mean ONE girl, splashed her red wine on me white shirt. That was a memorable night for sure. Lol.

But the rest of the other girls, would just either brush it off, or just plain cold reject me. Am thankful for them, cos I know I can move on to me next target.

And a few nights, when them girls who rejected me saw me walking out with another girl in me hand, their jaws were dropped.

If one girl doesn't want a ONS, there's another girl in the SAME club that WANTS one. You'll have to be a spam bot to realize it. Smile
01-22-2018 8:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2018 9:13 PM

I've only had a drink thrown in my face once and that's because I was being an asshole. I probably deserved it. But it had nothing to do with a pick up.
01-22-2018 9:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ONE NIGHT STANDS MMM 74 26,274 12-23-2017 10:27 PM
Last Post: Abba
  Laid Back Low Energy High Status Dickhead vibe metaltree 8 2,518 07-26-2015 10:00 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace