Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
High Status and One Night Stands
metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 661
Thanks received:
792 thanks in 369 posts

High Status and One Night Stands
09-13-2016 10:00 PM

This post is just speculation and not about any specific product. For a while I had it in my head that pheromone products that are high status are good for having sex with a girl the night you meet her.

Now I speculate that a little bit status is good for a ONS but I'm wondering if too much status will be counter productive. The reason for this is that if the woman thinks you are too good to waste on a one night stand she may put you in the future boyfriend category and wait a few dates before sex.

Anyone have thoughts or opinions on this topic? (Note that I am being very general and non specific on purpose. I just want to see if this topic is intersting to anyone.)
09-13-2016 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2645
Thanks received:
2071 thanks in 936 posts

RE: High Status and One Night Stands
09-13-2016 10:18 PM

Read this yesterday

http://www.yourtango.com/2014217510/hook...ght-stands

Point 5. Men Drop Their Standards, While Women Raise Them

I think sometimes chicks go out dead set on a one night stand and want the best experience they can get.
09-13-2016 10:18 PM
Thanks given by metaltree
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
715 thanks in 232 posts

09-14-2016 1:51 AM

Never underestimate the self-entitlement of even the lowliest fatty in "da club". Even dumpy women in their late 30s believe they deserve their very own Mr Christian Grey.

You only really have to worry about falling into the provider frame when you are dating.

A.
09-14-2016 1:51 AM
Thanks given by metaltree
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 906
Thanks received:
615 thanks in 325 posts

09-14-2016 4:26 AM

As interesting as these thoughts may be, I don't see it as being practical. Most women I engage with, "just friends" or otherwise, don't seem to put that much thought into it. It's all feelings. One girl would rant and rave how terrible the guy she is with is and how he ignores her and treats her bad, but she just kept on being with him and still is. I'm sure many of you have seen the same things.

I don't see women as being that involved when it comes to making their own decisions, actually. Most women seem to just "go with the flow" and if you're saying the right things at the right time, they seem to just eat it up. I find the chase is the most important part. The hardest part is making a chase in one night to get me in the sack with her.
09-14-2016 4:26 AM
Thanks given by metaltree, Androcles
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 432
Thanks received:
2175 thanks in 826 posts

09-14-2016 7:43 AM

(09-14-2016 4:26 AM)Spars Wrote:  As interesting as these thoughts may be, I don't see it as being practical. Most women I engage with, "just friends" or otherwise, don't seem to put that much thought into it. It's all feelings. One girl would rant and rave how terrible the guy she is with is and how he ignores her and treats her bad, but she just kept on being with him and still is. I'm sure many of you have seen the same things.

I don't see women as being that involved when it comes to making their own decisions, actually. Most women seem to just "go with the flow" and if you're saying the right things at the right time, they seem to just eat it up.

^THIS^

Pheromones only play a small part in the interaction. They signal to the woman that you are healthy, strong, virile....ect. Women use these signals to make selections. Is she looking for a one night stand. is she married? Is she looking for a partner? Does she want to have children? Does she want to settle down?

I think that Androsterone which is used in many (all?) alpha blends is a pheromone that encourages respect from women. While women do like alpha males, those who do tend to be more thoughtful than the Androstenone loving women.

I think that Alpha men are wanted by some but not by all women. Some women would rather be the boss. They pretend submission and the next thing you know you are married and have a "honey do" list in your hand.

It's too complex a world and a question for a yes or no answer. Women are all different and have different desires. A woman may love the respect vibe that Androsterone gives and sleep with you because she is into the alpha vibe. Another woman may not even approach you because of the Androsterone and still another may want you but only after dating and courtship rituals are complete.
09-14-2016 7:43 AM
Thanks given by metaltree, Androcles, Snoopyace, Spars, Falcon, DrChocolate

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 321
Thanks received:
1362 thanks in 617 posts

09-14-2016 4:25 PM

If you're looking for a ons, then there's a word for women who want you to wait for sex...............NEXT!!!Diablo

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-14-2016 4:25 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, DrChocolate
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 183
Thanks received:
632 thanks in 263 posts

09-15-2016 4:09 PM

(09-13-2016 10:00 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Anyone have thoughts or opinions on this topic? (Note that I am being very general and non specific on purpose. I just want to see if this topic is intersting to anyone.)

It is interesting because for many years I fell into that trap of "you are husband material". In fact is really messed with my pre-mone game. Because frankly I was a hedonistic slut out for a variety of pleasures. Still am but a bit more refined. And every encounter turned into a future date which turned into a future "hung up on me" situation. Bummer.

None heavy products where my salvation (for me it was New Pheromone Additive and P10 and Passion/Primal/Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate - can't remember so long ago). It Simply attracts women who are ready to go - they are primal.

And this is good because having a lot of partners gets super complicated... scheduling. I've dated 3 women at the same time and that is plenty. No time for anything else. Scheduling is a pain. No self time etc. So yeah, I kind of agree that I want to project a sexual scent more than a status if you are looking for NSA and PSEs.

The exception is when you are out to find a high quality relationship. So if you are having a tinder-roll or hanging out at the coffee shop on campus late at night save the status. If you are looking for a mate, play it up. I agree with your thoughts.

One thing I just love about high none/sexual mixes is that they also give you a pretty good bead on the 4 week cycle. So does tinder. When you are getting those calls, chances are they are near peak. Put that on your calendar and circle back in 3-4 weeks.... works if you want to stack encounters up timewise. I've known guys who do that. Just say they were "jogging" in the neighborhood, show up all sweaty every 21-28 days. Wham bam gone.

if you want quality relationships, I agree with Paradox, it goes way beyond the mones unless you get a god hit with something magical. Otherwise, yeah stick to the sexuals.

The interesting situation is what I call the "bitch target" - maybe someone you don't really like but really want to "do". In that situation I've attempted all sorts of schemes and status seems to be a big factor.
09-15-2016 4:09 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, MMM, ScentHound, Paradox, Snoopyace, DrChocolate
ScentHound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 9 posts

09-16-2016 2:43 AM

I've been wondering if it is possible to have the best of both worlds.. as in creating a mix which is BOTH extremely high-status as well as highly sexual.

So far in my experimentation I have come to the conclusion that Androsterone-based high status alpha mixes really need some kind of 'integrator molecule(s)' in order to combine properly with None-based sexual mixes.

DHEAS seems to do this very well, however, all fallout properties of the status-mones are lost with DHEAS.

So currently I'm experimenting with epi-androsterone and iso-e super to 'bind' high-Androsterone and high-None mixes properly together. P96 is also an obvious candidate here.

But I can't say wether or not this is even doable yet.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2016 2:44 AM by ScentHound.)
09-16-2016 2:43 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
557 thanks in 252 posts

09-16-2016 5:58 AM

(09-16-2016 2:43 AM)ScentHound Wrote:  DHEAS seems to do this very well, however, all fallout properties of the status-mones are lost with DHEAS.

There have been good reports claiming that, but also reports to the contrary. I've experimented a lot recently with DHEA-S and I increasingly doubt it's fallout-killing attribute.
You're right though that even low doses of DHEA-S have a place in mixes oncluding Androsterone and none.
09-16-2016 5:58 AM

ScentHound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 9 posts

09-16-2016 4:05 PM

(09-16-2016 5:58 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  There have been good reports claiming that, but also reports to the contrary. I've experimented a lot recently with DHEA-S and I increasingly doubt it's fallout-killing attribute.
You're right though that even low doses of DHEA-S have a place in mixes oncluding Androsterone and none.

That's very interesting. Perhaps there is some sort of 'threshold level' at which the DHEAS works without interfering with fallout? As in under a certain level, it erases fallout, above this level it helps it again?

I have only added it in very small amounts to a status/sexual/bonding mix that I have tested quite extensively and that I know works in the fallout department, but with the slight addition of DHEAS it's like 'anti-fallout'.. the girls exposed seem to forget about me completely when we part company.

Very strange.
09-16-2016 4:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video Mones to wear around high status people Jinzo 26 3,005 03-13-2017 10:56 PM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Laid Back Low Energy High Status Dickhead vibe metaltree 8 1,921 07-26-2015 9:00 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  ONE NIGHT STANDS MMM 64 17,838 04-12-2015 10:04 AM
Last Post: wishlist