Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi to all
CG_Jung
phero-dabbler

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hi to all
06-07-2011 5:42 PM

Hi everyone--

I've been avidly reading (here mostly, but also elsewhere) since March. While browsing on my phone today, I just accidentally poked dbot. After previously having poked Mark and Terry, I figure it's time for an intro. Any future pokings are because I'm on my phone--feel free to ignore.

I got turned onto Pheromones a few months ago after noticing the positive effects of some serious gym time and diet adjustments--I was having greater reactions than normal from the opposite sex (not even trying, either) and read up on natural phero production. Then I found out about synthetics. I've been to a few other forums, but have spent most reading time here because of the conflicts of interest apparent elsewhere.

I'll detail journal experiences more down the road, but suffice to say I've seen them in action and need no convincing as to their efficacy. I'm in the process of experimenting, learning, fine tuning. Late 20s, straight single male and am interested in them for work (highly competitive professional field) and social (opposite sex/romantic primarily, but all-around social as well) boosts. Here's what I've got right now, in order of purchase: Scent of Eros, Ammo, A314 sample, Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Aqua Vitae (unscented). On the way: A314, Wingman Black, TrueAlpha.

I'll do my best to post more when I get a chance. Mark, I'll probably PM you or post soon enough to change my username when I figure something better.

In the (pared-down) rotation: Wolf, AV, Glace, AM, 9+0; Dior Homme, Dior Homme Intense, Acqua di Gio, Incense: Avignon, Jicky.

Journal
06-07-2011 5:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

RE: Hi to all
06-07-2011 5:57 PM

I wondered who was this poking me! P
I'm a poke magnet lately.

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're off to a great start. I think the best thing someone can do who really wants to get a handle on these things is to read other peoples experiences from the forums to see not only what products work but also what kinds of observation and use work. You've also got quite a kit put together, should be enough to keep you entertained for quite some time Smile

Looking forward to reading your reports!
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Hi there,

really god intro Big boss

i see you have a nice arsenal already and some good products on the way !

All people here on the board are willingly to help you and i'm sure that you're going to have a lot of success with your Mones -- if you don't have already !

The effects i had noticed when i started to work out and changing my diet brought me back to mones somewhat 5 years back as well !

Here on the board are some great things cooking actually .. so be free to be surprised ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

06-07-2011 6:38 PM

Hi & welcome to PT! Your arsenal does look pretty impressive already. I think you'll like the Wingman Black. I'm 30 & my husband uses it on me. Obviously, I'm already attracted to him. He's a 300+ weightlifter (so has fair amount of natural 'mones), & the Wingman Black (to put it bluntly), makes me think explicitly about sex with him.
06-07-2011 6:38 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-07-2011 7:12 PM

Hey atlclerk, Welcome to PheroTruth!

You can also feel free to PM either Beccah or dbot to change your username or for anything else, as they are admins here too.

You do have a nice collection going already and Beccah's Wingman suggestion would probably make another great addition, as their products are getting some great reviews. But, don't rush over and buy it just yet, cause we are going to be doing some sort of promotion with them real soon. In fact we were supposesd to talk this afternoon, but I guess Brad got busy and when he finally got a chance to email me about setting up another talk time, I was on my way out the door to meet a new cleint. Oh well, eventually we'll catch up and put something together.

We've also got a couple of othr interesting things going on aroun herre, like the blind molecule testing project, in which we'll be releasing the results from the firsrt molecule real soon. And, we'll soon kick off the molecule analysis project, which will uncover the true names of some of the putatives sold by a vendor that operates one of the other forums. Secret

And, best of all is that we have an absolutely terrific group of members, many of whom have been using Pheromones for years. So, if you have any questions just ask.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-07-2011 7:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-07-2011 7:36 PM

(06-07-2011 5:42 PM)atlclerk Wrote:  Hi everyone--

I've been avidly reading (here mostly, but also elsewhere) since March. While browsing on my phone today, I just accidentally poked dbot. After previously having poked Mark and Terry, I figure it's time for an intro. Any future pokings are because I'm on my phone--feel free to ignore.

I got turned onto Pheromones a few months ago after noticing the positive effects of some serious gym time and diet adjustments--I was having greater reactions than normal from the opposite sex (not even trying, either) and read up on natural phero production. Then I found out about synthetics. I've been to a few other forums, but have spent most reading time here because of the conflicts of interest apparent elsewhere.

I'll detail journal experiences more down the road, but suffice to say I've seen them in action and need no convincing as to their efficacy. I'm in the process of experimenting, learning, fine tuning. Late 20s, straight single male and am interested in them for work (highly competitive professional field) and social (opposite sex/romantic primarily, but all-around social as well) boosts. Here's what I've got right now, in order of purchase: Scent of Eros, Ammo, A314 sample, Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Aqua Vitae (unscented). On the way: A314, Wingman Black, TrueAlpha.

I'll do my best to post more when I get a chance. Mark, I'll probably PM you or post soon enough to change my username when I figure something better.
Hi and welcome, i ordered some Glace from Alpha Dream today, it is a very good value for money social formula and when you click on the already discounted price there is another 15% discount applied + free shipping for US orders, i may be wrong but i think the discount ends tomorrow so take a look cheers terry Scout

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-07-2011 7:36 PM
CG_Jung
phero-dabbler

Rep Post

06-07-2011 9:51 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome! Mark, Beccah, or dbot, please change my username to "CG_Jung"--that's who the profile pic is of.

As for the arsenal, well, I've read plenty of what you and others here have had to write and report on a number of products, and I really like what Garry does at LA--that pretty much sums it up.

Pago--thanks, I've enjoyed reading your posts! You're right, I've had plenty of success already, but I'm still looking to get a better handle on it all. Very cool that's how you got into mones as well.

Mark & Beccah--you've sold me on the WB and will look for that promotion. I'm obviously up on Pago's adventures with WB.

Thanks Terry--great price! At that steep a discount, however, I'm not sure that Alpha Dream can give you a commission on my order. Discount ends June 8, they say.

Thanks again and I'll be around!

In the (pared-down) rotation: Wolf, AV, Glace, AM, 9+0; Dior Homme, Dior Homme Intense, Acqua di Gio, Incense: Avignon, Jicky.

Journal
06-07-2011 9:51 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-07-2011 10:11 PM

Changing your username now. You will need to log back in using it before being abole to post again.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-07-2011 10:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-07-2011 11:20 PM

Welcome!

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
06-07-2011 11:20 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

06-08-2011 12:10 AM

Nice choice for a username! One of my heroes Smile
06-08-2011 12:10 AM