Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, I'm Back After More Than A Year.
MikeFlaherty2
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hi, I'm Back After More Than A Year.
04-29-2012 6:07 PM

Hi,

I discovered the world of pheromones over a year ago - I ordered a bunch of products from AD - Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, IS, IH, IG - even ordered some Wingman. I spent a few months trying them out - left them alone for a long while but recently started playing around with them again after joining a gym which I attend 5 days a week.

In short - I have not really had any success with any of them, I'm sorry to say. Instead of drawing people to me I actually think they are driving people away. I mostly spray myself with a shot of Ammo on my arms and maybe the top part of my chest, sometimes a spray of IS or even Turn Up The Heat, not often just every now and then. I even started using the Wingman with some regularity. Perhaps I should be posting this on the AD forums instead of here but I'm pretty sure I'll just get the "Stick with it, don't give up." responses. Which I obviously haven't done, but I'm a little frustrated reading post after post of guys hooking up with chicks, getting numbers constantly and I can't even get a female to engage in conversation with me. I'm not a bad looking guy, maybe even sexy, but I'm, short (5'7) and I run my own website which requires me to be in front of the computer 5 - 6 hours a day. The only time I'm around people is at the gym. And maybe that's the wrong venue for trying out mones, but I figured why not.

Yes, I'm a little disappointed that I haven't had much success in this area. I'll use what I have until they're gone and then contemplate whether I should purchase more. I'm thinking of trying some Alpha Michismo (Sp?) or something else I haven't tried.

Anyway, just wanted to post. Perhaps some suggestions some of you might be willing to share? Any advice would be appreciated.
04-29-2012 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Hi, I'm Back After More Than A Year. - MikeFlaherty2 - 04-29-2012 6:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  24 year old, recently broken up, getting back in the game lagato 10 330 03-29-2014 7:33 PM
Last Post: lagato
  23 year old wants to attract 16-24 year old girls, wich pheromones are good for this? dan90 23 2,700 06-04-2013 11:22 AM
Last Post: shakes
  36 year old has a date with a 23 year old Valentino 8 958 01-31-2013 9:39 PM
Last Post: as33156