Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi!
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi!
06-04-2019 8:15 PM

Hi everyone, I recently bought my first product it's RAW chemistry the spray on.
So a bit about me, I have some rather weak game, I don't quite have the looks,
but, I have had girlfriends in the past. So I'm not totally clueless I did lurk a fair bit and had questions answered without having to post anything. I hope phermones will get me some good female company.
I've did a mild test of Raw and it was a slight improvement but, nothing major as of yet.
06-04-2019 8:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hi!
06-05-2019 12:42 PM

(06-04-2019 8:15 PM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  Hi everyone, I recently bought my first product it's RAW chemistry the spray on.
but, I have had girlfriends in the past. So I'm not totally clueless I did lurk a fair bit and had questions answered without having to post anything. I hope phermones will get me some good female company.
I've did a mild test of Raw and it was a slight improvement but, nothing major as of yet.

1st
work your image
change it
https://www.esquire.com/uk/style/fashion/advice/a10672/classic-mens-style-pairings/
get a nice new haircut, don't go for too edgy, just a modern look
search google for pictures of : men classic fashion, dress like a man
look your best, dress your best

now the mones

http://pherotruth.com/Forum-What-s-the-B...-Scenarios

Top 5 Pheromones for 2018 (Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... last )

Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017 (Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... last )

Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016 (Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... last )

2016 top 5 pheromones that will make it to 2017 (Pages: 1 2 3 4 )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019 1:14 PM by Rcount.)
06-05-2019 12:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi!
06-05-2019 1:26 PM

(06-04-2019 8:15 PM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  Hi everyone, I recently bought my first product it's RAW chemistry the spray on.

I would agree with Rcount that self improvement goes a long way, first deciding exactly who you are and what traits you have to offer. Personally, humor works for me. For some guys it really is all about their appearance and others it's about projecting an image of being wealthy (even if they aren't). For me, it's about being true to who you are and being comfortable in your own skin. I've been described as 'not conventionally attractive' and more than once, women have described me as being like Bill Clinton in how well I can talk them out of their clothes (yeah, believe it or not that was a compliment). I do my thing and am happy with who I am. That works for me. Might not work for everyone but it's my secret.

As far as pheromones go, there are a ton that work to help attract women. Are you looking for a ONS? Dionysos, M3X, Aqua Vitae, The Hookup and others are good for that. Want a GF? Try The Love God, Nude/Nude Alpha, XiSt, or evolve (and others). It's all up to you what you are looking to accomplish. Want a spotlight blend where everyone just gravitates to you and is a great daily wear blend? Try Core. Put it on, forget you are wearing it and enjoy the attention.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019 1:30 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-05-2019 1:26 PM

Share This Thread