Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Heya folks!
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Heya folks!
10-13-2011 3:50 PM

You should be congruent with your pheromone signature, to get most of it. You should be alpha while wearing alpha products and social while wearing socials. So if you're a social guy, the socials may work better on you. On the other hand, you may already be social enough. So more of it may just put you deeper in the friend zone. Say you were Alfa Maschio and behave like a "beta-male", girls will be flirty at first, but when they realise you don't fit your signature they'll be somewhat confused and maybe even a bit repelled, like your phero signature doesn't fit into the guy-friend-scheme, but your behaviour doesn't fit into the boyfriend/ONS scheme. So what are they going to do with you? Nothing? Just my theory, idk.

Sure, when you go for alpha products, you may be not be congruent at first, but the hits will change your self-image and probably make you become more alpha over time. Dbot had some really nice theory about how pheromones and other people's reactions can amplify the growth of your personality. Imagine if everyone regards you highly at first, you'll get used to it, assume it's normal and act like it's normal. And the more alpha your personality gets, the better the hits get, because then you fit your phero-signature. From then it's a self-enforcing personality growth.

I advise you to jump into the cold water, go for Alfa Maschio, or Aqua Vitae, risk some awkward moments and learn from those. Push yourself. Btw.: I'm an IT-guy as well, and i was probably one of the most hardcore nerds at my college, when i started. Things changed for me, since then.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2011 3:51 PM by idontknow.)
10-13-2011 3:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2011 6:14 PM

I have yet to try those pheremones. Cannot wait. I have noticed -none by itself changes my self image, because of the self-effects that it switches my default mode via conditioning. I wear it everyday. In fact sometimes it also does cause discomfort or conflict =) all the girls love me more, and one guy didn't like me. Kept making passive aggressive rude comments, but I just ignored him.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2011 6:15 PM by PheroDemon.)
10-13-2011 6:14 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

10-16-2011 11:56 AM

Hi there and welcome to the free world of mones ...

i'm sure you're gonna have a lot of fun using all that stuff Big Grin

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
10-16-2011 11:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-17-2011 6:50 AM

(10-13-2011 11:56 AM)Krelian Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome, all.
And thanks for your insight, Pheroman. I hadn't looked at it that way yet, so I will definitely consider some Alpha-oriented products as well. My current main 'target' is definitely an Alpha woman, so it couldn't hurt.

I didnt use to chase women much, as they mostly came to me.
Great on one hand, but made me very complacent on the other.
I mean if your chasing a woman, and 2 others are asking you to party at their place, why would you bother chasing.
But what happened is I did not get what I wanted, but they did.
So to get what I wanted i had to start being sexual without being an asshole, which was a new thing to me.
But sincerely said women love it. Its a compliment.
eg A friend of a friend (married) who would not talk to me all that much and always seemed grumpy, one night turned up in a hot little red dress. After greeting her I literally (and sincerely) said
"Look I dont do married and please dont take offence, but your a hot sexy woman and that dress looks great on you".
After that she smiles when she sees me.
A much younger me would never have said that to a married woman or a woman i wasnt interested in bedding, now i think its all they all want to hear lol
And any time someone acts shocked or prudish I just say
"I admire god beautiful creations" or "Whats wrong with admiring beauty".
Maybe this is normal for you guys and your thinking "duh pheroman", but man it was a discovery for me lol.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
10-17-2011 6:50 AM
Krelian
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-19-2011 1:11 PM

Thanks for all your insights, people. I guess I still have a lot to learn, but that's why I'm here!

I received my order of Glace and Certo yesterday btw, did some testing today and already noticed some, albeit minor, effects. Unfortunately I work in a department that consists exclusively of guys (yay, go IT :-|) but definitely noticed people were more eager to talk to me (even repeating things they'd said five minutes earlier) and less eager to leave me alone to actually get some work done. I can tell this stuff is going to bad for my deadlines :-). Also noticed some self effects as well - I was in a great mood and more confident than I usually am. I'm usually the last guy to shed the mantle of skepticism - but I have to admit, as far as I can tell from what I've seen so far, this stuff definitely has potential.

The gym question is really just something I was playing around with in my mind, for now I'll stick to the 'normal' stuff to get started.

I'll keep you up to date if I see any big hits, I may have to stop working so hard in order to crank up the social life so I can do some proper testing.

Thanks for getting me started so far!
10-19-2011 1:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Heya! New guy here. aceva 19 1,298 11-04-2017 10:02 PM
Last Post: aceva
  Hi Folks! :) Ex Machina 2 996 11-30-2015 6:42 PM
Last Post: Ex Machina
  Heya! T3hfr0 6 1,512 09-18-2015 6:01 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra