Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Heya folks!
Krelian
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Heya folks!
10-12-2011 1:07 PM

Hey guys,

I somehow managed to end up on this forum about a week ago. I think I started looking up stuff after seeing an add for pheromones and thinking 'that stuff can't possibly work, right?'. So my unquenchable thirst for hard facts led me here.
I was kind of surprised to find you guys here. For me, an ideal starting point for any subject is a neutral, independent source of facts to apply to everything else. I was fairly sure something like that didn't exist for pheromones, but here you are :-).

So to get on with the introduction: I'm 27 years old, working in IT. So for starters I have an invisible sign over my head that says 'Nerd'. :-) Though in general I'd say I'm pretty normal. I used to be fairly overweight, but took up gym a few years ago (Bodypump, cardio, fat burning, Tae Bo (recently)) and have managed to shape myself up pretty well. Sadly my bodytype does not allow me to develop muscles very easily, so my build is more average than muscular, but seeing where I came from, I'm rather happy with it. :-P

Though I am a fairly collected and calm person, I'm not too scared to talk to women. I spend a few years working at a helpdesk before moving to my current job, so communication has been an important part of my life so far. I do suffer from the 'friend zone' complex rather heavily, however. I guess that would make me a beta male, or however you call it. I have plenty of female friends, even my best friend is a women, but they all see me as a 'nice guy to hang around with'. I can have conversations with them without any problems, but they are always friendly, 'safe' conversations.

So here I am, hoping pheromones can help me with this at least a little. I spent the last few days browsing this forum, looking for tips on how to get started, and eventually settled on ordering Alpha Dream's Glace and Certo (the last one complementing my beta role best, if I understood correctly). I considered Alpha Maschio as well, but no matter which way I turn things, I just don't see myself in the alpha male role. Better to amplify what's already there, right? My order shipped yesterday (internationally, so I will need to wait a while still) so I'll keep you guys up to date. I'm in no way expecting this to be a miracle product (always stay sceptic!) but I figured it can't hurt either.

So once again, hello everyone, nice to be here, I will keep you up to date when I get my order and start getting my feet wet in the pheromones world.
10-12-2011 1:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

RE: Heya folks!
10-12-2011 1:29 PM

Hi welcome to the forum

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
10-12-2011 1:29 PM
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-12-2011 1:32 PM

Welcome
10-12-2011 1:32 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-12-2011 2:31 PM

Hey there Krelian,. welcome to PheroTruth!

Before PheroTruth an independent and unbiased source for pheromone information didn't exist! And that's a big part of the reason we came to be. There's so much garbage and false hype out there its enough to make your head spin!

Anyway, we have an awesome group of folks here, many who have been using pheromones for years, and most are ready and willing to help a new guy out with the ropes, so if you have any questions just ask.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-12-2011 2:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-12-2011 2:33 PM

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Smile
10-12-2011 2:33 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-12-2011 9:56 PM

Welcome

(10-12-2011 1:07 PM)Krelian Wrote:  I considered Alpha Maschio as well, but no matter which way I turn things, I just don't see myself in the alpha male role.
Being Alpha really means being what you want to be, including "distinguished gentleman" for which plenty women are looking for.
It also means saying what you think, eg "I love you as a friend, but your one hellova sexy woman." Sex on the mind is not a bad thing, everybody has it but "betas" hide it.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2011 9:56 PM by Pheroman.)
10-12-2011 9:56 PM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-13-2011 7:50 AM

Great intro and welcome !
10-13-2011 7:50 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-13-2011 8:34 AM

Welcome to the forum.
Playing with pheromones can be a lot of fun. I hope you will have success with your Certo and Glace.
10-13-2011 8:34 AM
Krelian
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-13-2011 11:56 AM

Thanks for the welcome, all.

And thanks for your insight, Pheroman. I hadn't looked at it that way yet, so I will definitely consider some Alpha-oriented products as well. My current main 'target' is definitely an Alpha woman, so it couldn't hurt.

Speaking of tips: If I were to take my chances in our local gym, what would you recommend to me? I'm assuming gym is pretty much an Alpha environment as well?
10-13-2011 11:56 AM

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-13-2011 12:14 PM

Gym is either an alpha environment or a filled-with-douchebags-and-pussies-and-dumbellinas Big Grin

I personally see no point of using mones in the gym, but if u have to go down that route: a none heavy product like Alfa Maschio or Aqua Vitae or New Pheromone Additive.

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-13-2011 12:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Heya! New guy here. aceva 19 1,283 11-04-2017 10:02 PM
Last Post: aceva
  Hi Folks! :) Ex Machina 2 995 11-30-2015 6:42 PM
Last Post: Ex Machina