Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey guys; newbie had some questions :).
danzosaurus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Tongue Hey guys; newbie had some questions :).
06-20-2016 5:46 AM

Hey guys,

I'm an avid cologne collector; stumbled on the pheromone scene recently, and I'm extremely excited!

Just purchased the Certo 2016 (up-to-date) unscented + L2Kv1 2016 (up-to-date) unscented (to try it out).

I'm not too knowledgeable with the pheromone scene, so I just was wondering if any of you guys had any tips on using these products?

->I have tried reading the recent reviews; but wasn't able to find much info. on both of these products (just that there previous gen products were amazing; but nothing on the new reformulated products)

Especially the up-to-date Certo and/or L2Kv1?

In return; if you have any questions on colognes, let me know Smile.

Thanks guys!

-Danny
06-20-2016 5:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hey guys; newbie had some questions :).
06-20-2016 6:44 AM

Welcome !!

I hope you have no affiliation with Alpha Dream. Recently, there were some spammers from the company. Forum suspicion is high towards new members mentioning about Alpha Dreams.

Anyway, let us know your results. What else you are planning to buy ?
06-20-2016 6:44 AM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-20-2016 8:27 AM

"I have tried reading the recent reviews; but wasn't able to find much info. on both of these products (just that there previous gen products were amazing; but nothing on the new reformulated products)"

I would go back and read all of the threads on the previous versions of theses products to compare with your own results, as well as the threads that explain what changes were made in the formula.

As you already noted, these mixes have changed.............buyer beware.

Please note that you are asking other members to do your homework for you in your first statement. Take some time and research these products before asking further questions...........it will be more effective.

Best of luck! Scout

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-20-2016 8:27 AM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-20-2016 9:39 AM

I'm finding higher doses of l2k v1 2016 are needed than what is discussed on forums. 3 sprays so far gave me a weak but noticeable result but it looks like 4 may be my sweet spot but yet to try.

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-20-2016 9:39 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

danzosaurus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-20-2016 3:50 PM

Kalpan56,

Oh, I'm definitely unaffiliated with Alpha Dream.
I just saw that they had really good reviews (the previous gens).
That's actually been one of my worries; that someone from AD might tell me false and exaggerated info. about the products.
Just thought it was one of those "might as well ask" kind of a moment! Smile

After an extensive use in both products (approx 1 month; 2 weeks Certo and 2 weeks L2Kv1); I will try to review the two on the forums!
The review might not be great since I am relatively new to the phero-scene, but I will try my best in explaining my uptake on them Smile.

I'm curious about Bad Wolf and Raw Chemistry's "For Him"; but still researching on the forums to see what product I should purchase next Smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theLAW,

I will be testing out the products (have already tried the Certo a few times) when it arrives this week!
I've read extensively on almost all the forum posts regarding the two products, but the reviews are either somewhat lacking or insubstantial in content when it referring to the most recent versions (2016 post last Feb. products when AD changed their formulas)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jjmoons,

Do you mind if I ask you what these noticeable results entailed?
What type of demographic was the product most effective, did the projection of the product kick in 10 minutes into the interaction with the other individual, etc?
Thanks for the quick reply, and I hope to hear from you soon! Smile

-danny
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 4:07 PM by danzosaurus.)
06-20-2016 3:50 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-20-2016 4:29 PM

"After an extensive use in both products (approx 1 month; 2 weeks Certo and 2 weeks L2Kv1)"

Please note that 2 weeks is not extensive use, but more of a test run.

Also, it's a bit unclear exactly when you read the threads vs buying the product:

If you read the threads about the later "altered" versions of AD products, and then decided to buy them.......then perhaps you should do some more research before moving forward, as you knowingly chose to take a risk on a very questionable product.

If, however, you read the threads after purchase, remember that you can return it risk free to AD if you are not satisfied.

Good luck!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-20-2016 4:29 PM
danzosaurus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-20-2016 7:46 PM

(06-20-2016 4:29 PM)theLaw Wrote:  "After an extensive use in both products (approx 1 month; 2 weeks Certo and 2 weeks L2Kv1)"

Please note that 2 weeks is not extensive use, but more of a test run.

Also, it's a bit unclear exactly when you read the threads vs buying the product:

If you read the threads about the later "altered" versions of AD products, and then decided to buy them.......then perhaps you should do some more research before moving forward, as you knowingly chose to take a risk on a very questionable product.

If, however, you read the threads after purchase, remember that you can return it risk free to AD if you are not satisfied.

Good luck!Big boss

Maybe "extensive" wasn't the best word to use. Haha. I meant trying out the product "enthusiastically" for the next month. Sorry for the confusion; I was writing that on a time crunch during my lunch break on my phone.

Based on the research; some say great things, and others have said the quality has dropped. I read about the return policy; so I thought that it wasn't a bad idea to at least try it out before purchasing other products that do not have the same refundable option.

Meaning:
I already bought the products, and will be "regularly" testing them over the course of June-July to see if the products are worth my money. I understand that the current versions are "questionable" as you said, but some have still reported them to work "well", etc.

Welp, we'll see what happens!

-danny
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 7:46 PM by danzosaurus.)
06-20-2016 7:46 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

06-21-2016 3:25 AM

Bad Wolf is a good product. Not for everyone though. No experience with Raw Chemistry's "For Him".

Look into lal products. They take time to understand but works great.

Enjoy!
06-21-2016 3:25 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-21-2016 11:50 PM

(06-20-2016 3:50 PM)danzosaurus Wrote:  ---

Jjmoons,

Do you mind if I ask you what these noticeable results entailed?
What type of demographic was the product most effective, did the projection of the product kick in 10 minutes into the interaction with the other individual, etc?
Thanks for the quick reply, and I hope to hear from you soon! Smile

-danny

Got opened once by a mid to late 30s during the day with L2k but it was an unwanted hit. She started telling personal stuff that I really didn't want to know about! If she was hot I would have made time for her of course! This was about 45 minutes after application. Have had some 'looks' from others but no deer in headlights!

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 12:06 AM by jjmoons.)
06-21-2016 11:50 PM

Share This Thread