Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey guys
JustInMones
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hey guys
11-27-2012 12:09 AM

Hey I'm new here and to the pheromone world. I started my experience with Thru Pheromones Charisma, Instinct, and a free sample of Alpha. I gave a little spritz of each this morning on different areas of my body; wrists, neck, and hair. I work in a high rise building in St. Louis. We have a cafe in the lobby with a pretty cute girl that works there. I go in for breakfast about every morning and lunch pretty frequently. Nothing much is said except your usual business "Turkey sandwich" "2.39" then out the door. Well today was different. I went in to get breakfast and as she came up to the counter she was kind of dragging. Once she was at the counter, she perked up. I told her what I wanted and she rang me up. She started asking what I did the past weekend, we discussed what I did, she was interested and smiling. She told me to have a good day as I left. I went back at lunch. Same thing, she perked up when she saw me and started asking me where I worked in the building. She was impressed and asked what it was like and if I liked it. We discussed it some and again parted ways. So its just a little chit chat, nothing big. I don't want to make it out like some sort of miracle happened. For all I know, she was just practicing good customer service. My point in this thread is that I believe the product did work and I plan on testing it out longer. So my problem is... these are my only times I see her. I'm just looking for some quick small talk. Any suggestions?
Also, with the products I have-not do any of you have any combo recommendations?

Looking forward to responses.
11-27-2012 12:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hey guys
11-28-2012 9:54 AM

(11-27-2012 12:09 AM)JustInMones Wrote:  Hey I'm new here and to the pheromone world. I started my experience with Thru Pheromones Charisma, Instinct, and a free sample of Alpha. I gave a little spritz of each this morning on different areas of my body; wrists, neck, and hair. I work in a high rise building in St. Louis. We have a cafe in the lobby with a pretty cute girl that works there. I go in for breakfast about every morning and lunch pretty frequently. Nothing much is said except your usual business "Turkey sandwich" "2.39" then out the door. Well today was different. I went in to get breakfast and as she came up to the counter she was kind of dragging. Once she was at the counter, she perked up. I told her what I wanted and she rang me up. She started asking what I did the past weekend, we discussed what I did, she was interested and smiling. She told me to have a good day as I left. I went back at lunch. Same thing, she perked up when she saw me and started asking me where I worked in the building. She was impressed and asked what it was like and if I liked it. We discussed it some and again parted ways. So its just a little chit chat, nothing big. I don't want to make it out like some sort of miracle happened. For all I know, she was just practicing good customer service. My point in this thread is that I believe the product did work and I plan on testing it out longer. So my problem is... these are my only times I see her. I'm just looking for some quick small talk. Any suggestions?
Also, with the products I have-not do any of you have any combo recommendations?

Looking forward to responses.

TC or True Charisma from True Pheromones has in the past by some been paired with AM of Alfa Maschio from Alpha Dreams.

TC (True Charisma) + AM (Alfa Maschio)

It seems as far as having the effects of someone showing interest by asking about your weekend and everything that you did indeed receive a hit.

Yes, it is not at the level of a miracle or anything like that.

We could call it she was practicing good customer service and the pheromones may of opened her up more which you may be able to notice by if the conversation had a quality that was not that it normally should have had.

If all went well, if you give her a smile even without pheromones this time she should open you again. (memory)

But okay.

I'm not too well versed on pheromones from True Pheromones except from what I've read here.

I know one highly suggested combination on this forum is True Love (TL) combined with Alfa Maschio (AM).

Hope this was able to help somewhat.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-28-2012 9:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread