Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey everyone!
dreadpirateroberts
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Big Grin Hey everyone!
03-03-2020 6:25 PM

I am really interested in the potential to conduct some research using this community ,as with my job as a scientific researcher studying steroids & their roles as growth factors for cancer means I have access to many "pheromone" compounds & I want to get around to testing them.

I have bought some products from pheromonexs & aromafero just to get a feel for this community & while at first it seemed too good to be true, I DID infact get some hits using their products-primarily ascend & dp.

I just wanted to say hi Preved & much love to all.

Please do dm me if interested in some of what I have/do!
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020 6:38 PM by dreadpirateroberts.)
03-03-2020 6:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Cyromancer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hey everyone!
03-03-2020 8:08 PM

(03-03-2020 6:25 PM)dreadpirateroberts Wrote:  I am really interested in the potential to conduct some research using this community ,as with my job as a scientific researcher studying steroids & their roles as growth factors for cancer means I have access to many "pheromone" compounds & I want to get around to testing them.

I have bought some products from pheromonexs & aromafero just to get a feel for this community & while at first it seemed too good to be true, I DID infact get some hits using their products-primarily ascend & dp.

I just wanted to say hi Preved & much love to all.

Please do dm me if interested in some of what I have/do!

Welcome to Pherotruth Deadpirateroberts its a pleasure to meet someone who is also new to this field and I look forward to sharing results, tips and tricks about pheromones and pheromone combos and vice versa.

I am interested in the field you study/work in and will send you a dm to find out more.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020 8:08 PM by The Cyromancer.)
03-03-2020 8:08 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-05-2020 2:51 PM

Welcome to pherotruth.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-05-2020 2:51 PM
Grok
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2020 2:59 PM

Welcome to the forum bro.

Always great to have scientifically minded individuals who can bring there own specialties to the table.

There are some older gems in the research forum section that you might find useful.

Other than that I recommend reading product reviews as a great way to get introduced as it gives a great subjective synopsis of what one can expect from phero use. Both standard and outlier experiences.
03-05-2020 2:59 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-05-2020 4:14 PM

(03-03-2020 6:25 PM)dreadpirateroberts Wrote:  ... my job as a scientific researcher ...

...while at first it seemed too good to be true, I DID infact get some hits using their products-primarily ascend & dp ...

So you did quite well followed the scientific methodology: you took the null hypothesis (there is no significant effect) and did an experiment which showed you some effects. Of course you took some of the most blatant mones, some sledge hammers. Yes, most forum members would agree that there are significant effects from mones.
The tricky part is imho that you need to combine very exact fields of science (biochemistry, neuroscience) with less determined fields like psychology and behavioral anthropology. Under the same experimental constraints different people act differently. The effects are sometimes quite faint, yet by time you see clear patterns.

Another difficulty is that there is a highly nonlinear dose-effect correlation, often in an reverse u-shape.
For me with a background in a much more deterministic science field this was something I had to learn, however with your background in medicine and biochemistry you are most likely used to these effects.

So welcome on board!

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020 4:15 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
03-05-2020 4:14 PM
dreadpirateroberts
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2020 7:32 PM

Thanks guys for the welcome! Appreciate y'all!
03-05-2020 7:32 PM

Share This Thread