Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me with my game?
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Help me with my game?
07-10-2019 11:43 AM

Okay, I've been studying what was posted here and there are a lot of fine points.
While, I don't actually have autism (doctors/child psychologist said it was negative)
I've always been a bit on the strange/different side.

I imagine the alpha/beta dichotomy to be a big more broad then "Oh he is alpha" or
"Look at that beta guy" I borrow the concept from brave new world that there are + - to go along with that, a more subdued and quiet alpha would be an alpha- and a bit more talkative and proactive would be a beta+

I feel like I am a beta+ Seems like, I'm close to being a milder alpha.
Which kind of brings me to the rabbit hole.

Is Alpha the only way to approach women? Is being that cocky confident out going, bold guy the only way to get women? Is that what they are all attracted to?
I adapted a handful of the PUA techniques and managed to get laid a handful of times.
(There were failures in between of course)

I like to present myself as cultured and intellectual and can be funny and witty as I enjoy word play. My natural self doesn't seem to get me very far with the ladies.
My fake personality does but, either the mask falls off or I get tired of the act and then sick of her for wanting me to be something I'm not.

See the thing is I'm half asian and that's a big chunk of why I'm beta and not as attractive as black men or the upper tier white guys. I hear all the time about how guys want to score with asian chicks but, the only girls who want asian guys are looking for model and pop star tier. Which I am not. If I get tanned I can pass for Mexican or Hawaiian. Otherwise I'm racially ambiguous. I don't talk with an asian accent at all so I think that's a plus.

I know there are alpha pheromones that exist and can give off the alpha vibe like lone wolf and bad wolf and nude alpha, I know I could go online and buy those but, I feel that it would be giving off a major false impression.

So my questions are

Is there really only one or a few types of ways to approach women that all include levels of alpha?

If I'm naturally beta and assuming I don't get any effects from Alpha mones would that not work for me?

If I do get self effects from alpha mones do I always need to wear it around a target?

Is it easier to turn women off by being too passive then by being too aggressive?Xyxgun

Do I need to be told that my entire post is garbage and all my view points are wrong? Suicide2
If so tell me why and give me advice please.
07-10-2019 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Help me with my game?
07-10-2019 12:07 PM

(07-10-2019 11:43 AM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  Is being that cocky confident out going, bold guy the only way to get women? Is that what they are all attracted to?

I am the absolute opposite of that cocky/confident/outgoing/bold personality and I've gotten laid plenty of times in my adult life (far less than I would like though). So the answer is no, its not the only way to get women.

I don't do the outgoing/cocky/life of the party thing because it's not congruent with my natural personality so it's all an act if I try that. Instead I try to project a chill/zen like energy because that feels like who I am. This disqualifies me from a high percentage of women out there because many women want that outgoing/cocky/life of the party type guy so they will pass me over. But a small percentage of women out there love the chill/zen guy and get wet/horny for that type of guy. So if you want to follow this path, then you can choose from the women who like that type of guy.

Also, your vibe is more important than your personality.
07-10-2019 12:07 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-10-2019 12:27 PM

Damn fine post, if I do say so my damn self. I like it when somebody knows what is up and knows exactly what their question is.

You've got a lot of ground laid here already, so it will take some time to traverse it all.

First off, one must understand that the entire alpha/ Beta thing is merely an arbitrary handle we put on each other to describe countless abstracts of personality, charisma, vitality, drive, and both the inner and outer lights on one's character.

While yes, pheromones will give you the initial impression and appearance of being an alpha sort, they won't make you one. As you've noted with your pickup techniques, those impressions tend to not last because ultimately you cannot pretend to be something or someone you aren't.

There are 2 steps to becoming 'more alpha'. figure out what sort of man you want to be; then become that man. Pheromones will help you in your first steps, and afterwards for the purposes of initial projection, but they will not make you.

Being strange and different are actually huge helps to you. To be perfectly honest, NOBODY wants somebody that is generic and just like everyone else. Own and love your quirks; they are what set you apart. the main issue most have with folks that are different or strange is that are otherwise ALSO socially awkward or creepy, or apologetic and ashamed of their traits or hobbies.

Now, depending on how you personally define being an Alpha, that is not necessarily the only way to approach women. The catch-22 on this is that what women REALLY find attractive is sincerity, personal drive and passion, not being apologetic for who and what they are, and being bold enough to take their shot but yet decent and caring overall. On top of that is the extreme need for most women to have some sort of an emotional connection in order to soak their panties, and most guys that only study empty technique or that are timid and shy or socially inept just cannot foster those feelings and connections. As most guys associate such positive traits with being Alpha, it becomes muddied.

You don't need to consider yourself an Alpha male to have internal drive and passion, be unapologetic for who and what you are, and to always be seeking to be your best self without concern for what others think (so long as it is en vogue with your ethics and morals); you just need to be that way. Honestly, real men don't ponder if they are a real man or not, just as Thor doesn't sit in Valhalla and ponder whether or not he's truly divine; they just live their life on their own terms.

You don't need to pretend to be the bold, cocky, pickup guy; you just need to boldly be yourself and have fun (as well as humor)

Being cultured and intellectual can be a huge turn-on. However, it cannot be your only traits; then you're just a 2-trick pony. while everyone loves to be around a smart and refined individual; for romance EVERYONE wants adventure and excitement. Knowing which fork to use and being educated is fine and dandy, and quite helpful; but women need to experience and feel as well.

Along with those two amazing foundational stepping stones, you should (I suggest) also foster some facets that appeal to others' passions and desire for variety and excitement.

Being half-Asian is a HUGE asset. You will more than likely have that youthful glow about you for a long, long time. don't worry about your heritage, or what you feel women might be into. Just develop your own individual style that reflects your inner essence. Everyone wants VIP rockstar tier people because they have their own unique style, are exciting and passionate, and definitely have innner drive (see my above paragraphs)

don;t worry about what you can pass yourself off, just concentrate on passing yourself off as the best you, ever, and cool things will happen.

OK...now onto your main questions

(07-10-2019 11:43 AM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  Is there really only one or a few types of ways to approach women that all include levels of alpha?

No, the ways to approach a lady are infinite and unique for each woman; there is never a single catch-all. There are no alpha's, only Zuul. How you approach a woman and what you do should ultimately depend upon the situation, how you read the lady, context, setting, and a host of other things. that's why I tend to go with style over technique. Style is a general attitude, technique is immutable.

Every lady and situation is different. think of it like sparring, or dancing, or like talking with one of your friends....all the same elements are there and in use; but it is different each and every time.

(07-10-2019 11:43 AM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  If I'm naturally beta and assuming I don't get any effects from Alpha mones would that not work for me?

Not necessarily. While self-effects can be great to help us walk the walk; pheromones affect how others perceive us initially. It might not affect you, but hit somebody else really hard. All I can say is try it and find out.

Self-effects are a great boost most of the time; but they are not the know-all, end-all of pheromones.

(07-10-2019 11:43 AM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  If I do get self effects from alpha mones do I always need to wear it around a target?

The jury is out on this one. I am of the opinion that you don't necessarily need to do that; but I wear pheromones daily, 5-6 days per week. However, once somebody has decided (within their own psyches) how you make them feel; they'll be prone to respond to you in that frame of reference regardless.

However, if you cease acting in a particular fashion, or begin to expose them to a different aura from other pheromones, their idea of you will morph over time and/ or prolonged exposure.

(07-10-2019 11:43 AM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  Is it easier to turn women off by being too passive then by being too aggressive?

Either one is the dance of death. Women get turned on by you appealing to them on their level, communicating to them in their own fashion, and making them feel what what they want and need in order to invite you to seduce them. To much or too little of anything kills.

(07-10-2019 11:43 AM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  Do I need to be told that my entire post is garbage and all my view points are wrong?

No, not at all. I have about 1500 garbage posts on here; so no worries. A point of view, provided it is sincere subjectively cannot truly be wrong; misguided, based upon false dichotomies, out of sync with true paradigms, perhaps, but not wrong. You had honest questions and here at least you'll get a plethora of answers from every point of view, none of which are wrong; just different.

and finally, please keep in mind that like always attracts like. If you are clingy and needy, you'll attract the same. If you go for the abrasive asshole domineering mien, then you'll attract confrontational ladies. If you are always your best true self, and put forth all your effort into making yourself and your life better; you'll attract the best in both life and ladies.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 12:30 PM by Gladen.)
07-10-2019 12:27 PM
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-10-2019 4:11 PM

This is some great feedback, I was half expecting to be boo'ed off the forum,
Much like what gladen said. Too much or too little can kill. Maybe it's a fault of mine but, in some instances maybe a little less then half I don't want to feel too sure of myself. I don't always work too hard off a first hunch.
The day after tomorrow I'm going to test swoon with a lyang lyang combo and see how it does.
After that I'm going to buy one or two more mones, like Xist and Evolve.
I feel confident that I'll come across a successful combo or solo in due time and something good will happen with the help of mones and the guidance brought from you fine folks.
I'm glad to be here.
07-10-2019 4:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-10-2019 4:40 PM

(07-10-2019 12:07 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I am the absolute opposite of that cocky/confident/outgoing/bold personality and I've gotten laid plenty of times in my adult life ... But a small percentage of women out there love the chill/zen guy and get wet/horny for that type of guy.

Metaltree is being too modest for his own good. He is quite the laid back fellow, but beneath that is a mettle of honor and value that shines forth, especially when he drops his reticent mien. My impression (no offense meant here, amigo) is that he is the quiet, understated, power type. While that sort of outer character isn't necessarily Great Gonzo Live From Budokan in-your-face; it is both magnetic and mysterious.

If I could have ever pulled that sort of personality off, I might have ended up that way...instead I opted for the long-haired bad-boy rebel musician persona. Sometimes I think it would be cool to be the calm after the storm instead of just the storm.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-10-2019 4:40 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-10-2019 7:27 PM

Code:
See the thing is I'm half asian and that's a big chunk of why I'm beta

Bruce Lee was also mixed Chinese/White. but he certainly wasn't beta. It appears that he wasn't born an 'alpha' male, lacking the ubermasculine traits of height, imposing body frame yet he molded himself into a formidable figure through hard work/study.

You, too, can draw inspiration from someone like Bruce Lee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yf-Cpvvucs
07-10-2019 7:27 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-10-2019 8:05 PM

(07-10-2019 11:43 AM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  Is Alpha the only way to approach women? Is being that cocky confident out going, bold guy the only way to get women? Is that what they are all attracted to?
I adapted a handful of the PUA techniques and managed to get laid a handful of times.
(There were failures in between of course).

I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Confident and determined are what most women desire in a man, unless you only want a ONS.

You need to pursue your dream. If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will.

and sometimes those we perceive as alpha are just angry boys that turned into angry men.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-10-2019 8:05 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-10-2019 11:10 PM

(07-10-2019 4:40 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Metaltree is being too modest for his own good. He is quite the laid back fellow, but beneath that is a mettle of honor and value that shines forth, especially when he drops his reticent mien. My impression (no offense meant here, amigo) is that he is the quiet, understated, power type. While that sort of outer character isn't necessarily Great Gonzo Live From Budokan in-your-face; it is both magnetic and mysterious.

You are too kind but this is what I strive fore. Smile
07-10-2019 11:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-11-2019 2:33 AM

I have a friend who is half thai, half Swedish. He is into yoga, meditation and just following his own interest. Swedish women are all over him, and it happens fast, and he's never playing alpha, just a really nice guy all guys like to have as a friend and alot of women wants to sleep with.
07-11-2019 2:33 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-12-2019 10:11 AM

(07-10-2019 8:05 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Confident and determined are what most women desire in a man, unless you only want a ONS.

You need to pursue your dream. If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will.

and sometimes those we perceive as alpha are just angry boys that turned into angry men.

I thought I had stated that in my ubiquitous rant above; but while it was my intention to point towards these facts, I didn't state them.

Well done Wolfsky. I'd rep you but gotta spread love first.

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 12:03 PM by Gladen.)
07-12-2019 10:11 AM

Share This Thread