Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Help
03-10-2014 11:19 PM

So me being me I rushed into the pheromone game thinking i knew it all and bought a whole bunch of AD products all in togos so didnt spend alot of money and I defiantly have seen results but as I read more on here it seems as what I am guessing is true that they are weaker and their business model is different. Not here to bad mouth them but I need suggestions and opinions on the products I have from them and other ones I plan on getting.

Right now I have
IS
IO
IH
IG
Ammo
Turn Up The Heat
TAC

Now I am 19 and understand some products are used differnetly at different ages but I do believe I dont have a high mone signature to start with but I have been looking at kimbas posts and im looking at cohesion, evolution and bliss.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-10-2014 11:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Help
03-11-2014 10:27 AM

Any suggestions or advice? I really want to get something worthwhile and from people's signatures and posts I am thinking pheromonexs is the most popular company. My main goal is seducing women, I am working on my frame but I want something stronger or more obvious in hits. I have a girlfriend who I am in an open relationship to give you an idea of were I am in my life. I also tend to go to alot of parties were there are plenty of females around my age mostly white and all very open to one night stands as they are college parties.

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-11-2014 10:27 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-11-2014 11:15 AM

Honestly I'd start with Core. It seems to play well with just about everything so you could start with it alone and then mix with some of what you've got. Stand alone it's very easy to "drive" with no congruence issues...I'd look at the ACE pack a bit later but I'd start with just Core and what you've already got for a few weeks or a month and read and learn as you go...
03-11-2014 11:15 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-11-2014 12:16 PM

Depends on goals, but a young guy, I would pick:

Wolf
Core
Taboo
Evolve
ADs 297

With not horrible Social skills these five will work amazingly to attract girls.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-11-2014 12:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-11-2014 2:09 PM

(03-11-2014 12:16 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Depends on goals, but a young guy, I would pick:

Wolf
Core
Taboo
Evolve
ADs 297

With not horrible Social skills these five will work amazingly to attract girls.
Do you think ACE or BCE would be too much at my age I was looking at BCE cause of one of your post about it and the fact I can buy it in a combo and I may be getting 297 as well.

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
03-11-2014 2:09 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-11-2014 9:58 PM

(03-11-2014 2:09 PM)monemyname Wrote:  Do you think ACE or BCE would be too much at my age I was looking at BCE cause of one of your post about it and the fact I can buy it in a combo and I may be getting 297 as well.

I suggest using your stuff solo first to find your sweet spot and so you would be able to determine what each product does. After you have been able to get a handle on your individual stuff, you can combo them based on what each product would contribute to the combo and what effects you would want. Don't make the same mistake I made when I was new to pheromones. I wasted a lot of good products without getting good results. Until I understood what each product does, that was the time I got good hits.

If I can give you some advice, there are 2 things you should internalize when using mones:
1) Less is more.
2) Patience is a virtue.

In a nutshell, if you would be able to master the two, then you would have an enjoyable journey. If not, you could be one of those who would complain that mones do not work.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-11-2014 9:58 PM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2014 1:53 PM

(03-11-2014 9:58 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I suggest using your stuff solo first to find your sweet spot and so you would be able to determine what each product does. After you have been able to get a handle on your individual stuff, you can combo them based on what each product would contribute to the combo and what effects you would want. Don't make the same mistake I made when I was new to pheromones. I wasted a lot of good products without getting good results. Until I understood what each product does, that was the time I got good hits.

If I can give you some advice, there are 2 things you should internalize when using mones:
1) Less is more.
2) Patience is a virtue.

In a nutshell, if you would be able to master the two, then you would have an enjoyable journey. If not, you could be one of those who would complain that mones do not work.

Well i see myself using all three in the pack and would rather get the discount for buying them together and I have seen Androtics products work for me for sure both in positive and negative ways, but I need several sprays from each so I do not want to buy more from them as I am running low and the way Kimba describes how they work together they do exactly what I want to portray when out partying, I talked to SteveO on the phone and what he was saying is that age has a minimal factor on the products, its about how well your actions coinside with the product which falls into the 90/10 rule of 90% me and 10% mones. I plan on getting all three but of course working them seperatly I am just disappointed with the quality of AD products except for Instant Shine and Instant Openness, Ammo just requires too many sprays for me to keep buying it same with their pricing and mone content. I am going to get the BCE combo but defiantly master them one by one, because I know mones work I can see it in the self effects and some of the hits I have already gotten. I appreciate all the advice and suggestions its helped me guide where I need to be in my pheromone journey!

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
03-12-2014 1:53 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-12-2014 2:32 PM

BCE is a favorite of Mine. I learned a LOT from Mars too. Listen to the guy.

Anyways, I love BCE. When I tested it I did not love Evolve solo though. Now I REALLY do. So I imagine my love for BCE is increased.

It is versatile, crushy, and very social. Fantastic mix with enough Androstenone in it to smite nearly any feline.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-12-2014 2:32 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-12-2014 2:40 PM

(03-12-2014 2:32 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  BCE is a favorite of Mine. I learned a LOT from Mars too. Listen to the guy.

Anyways, I love BCE. When I tested it I did not love Evolve solo though. Now I REALLY do. So I imagine my love for BCE is increased.

It is versatile, crushy, and very social. Fantastic mix with enough Androstenone in it to smite nearly any feline.

See that's exactly what I want, having an open relationship with my girlfriend allows me to test this in all scenarios with her and if I want getting other women to come home with me or us. I defiantly will take my time learning the ins and outs of each individual one and the combination of each once I am a master of them by themselves as I can see how powerful they could each be on their own.
Also great service by Steve, paid and within 10 mins I got the email confirming its packaged and shipped!!! That's customer service there, also he was very helpful over the phone ready to talk about his products and the others I had being very impartial which I appreciate in a company!

PheromoneXS:

Androtics:
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 2:41 PM by monemyname.)
03-12-2014 2:40 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-13-2014 12:49 AM

(03-12-2014 1:53 PM)monemyname Wrote:  Well i see myself using all three in the pack and would rather get the discount for buying them together and I have seen Androtics products work for me for sure both in positive and negative ways, but I need several sprays from each so I do not want to buy more from them as I am running low and the way Kimba describes how they work together they do exactly what I want to portray when out partying, I talked to SteveO on the phone and what he was saying is that age has a minimal factor on the products, its about how well your actions coinside with the product which falls into the 90/10 rule of 90% me and 10% mones. I plan on getting all three but of course working them seperatly I am just disappointed with the quality of AD products except for Instant Shine and Instant Openness, Ammo just requires too many sprays for me to keep buying it same with their pricing and mone content. I am going to get the BCE combo but defiantly master them one by one, because I know mones work I can see it in the self effects and some of the hits I have already gotten. I appreciate all the advice and suggestions its helped me guide where I need to be in my pheromone journey!

I agree with getting the ACE pack for the discount. That's what I did too. But use them separately first to get a handle on things, and to see if the individual products suit you. Based on the descriptions and reports, I also thought back then that it would work well for me. But after trying them individually then in combo for weeks, I realized that I got a different conclusion, and was able to come up with a better combo that fits myself.

Good luck on your journey. I hope that it is as fruitful as ours are.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-13-2014 12:49 AM

Share This Thread