Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello, new! Would love some help
Kpr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello, new! Would love some help
07-19-2019 9:29 PM

Hello all!
27 year old male who’s married.
I work a very busy job In an all male industry
I’m very excited to have found out about pheromones..
I’m looking to experiment with the pheromones that are more My wife can’t get enough of me and the alpha
Male style ones.
I’m gonna explore the forums but I would love some feed back from
You guys. I’m definitely here to stay.. this how hobby is right up my avenue.
Feel free to help me out with the best pheromones in your opinion for sexual attention from the laddie and alpha male ones!
Couple questions
What is best, spray or oils?
Why are some of your favorite vendors?
Thanks guys!
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 9:45 PM by Kpr.)
07-19-2019 9:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello, new! Would love some help
07-20-2019 12:27 AM

I dunno if you already heard but, what works for guy A may not work or do the opposite for guy 2.
If guys 1-16 find a pheromone to have no effect, then guys 17-45 would say it did the opposite of what the bottle said it would and can't believe they wasted money on a product like that then guys 45-50 would swear it's the best scent and pheromone they ever bought.
Which number are you? Well only one way to find out.
I'm 32 and have been single for too long lately I've been trying swoon and it has done some good for me.
07-20-2019 12:27 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-20-2019 9:02 AM

There are some absolutely amazing alpha type blends out there, suited for just about every personality and purpose.

For relationships, LPMP has lots of subtle blends that are great for that. Myself, I'm a huge fan of the Love God (TLG). It was designed, mostly, to bring the magic back into an established relationship, and it does that well. With me, it becomes more of a hypnotic sexual, but the effects on my wife cannot be ignored for relationship, bonding, and intimacy.

Although I'm not totally versed in it, CV3 by Apex, as well as GRAV, show promise for your intent, and maybe M3X and Mr. Vetiver as well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-20-2019 9:02 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-20-2019 9:17 AM

(07-20-2019 12:27 AM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  I dunno if you already heard but, what works for guy A may not work or do the opposite for guy 2.

This is true, but almost all blends out there have a general consensus of expected effects, intensity, and other facets.

While no blend seems to work for everyone, and no blend seems to work exactly the same for anyone, the common and median effects can be an average expectation. If the majority of users experience a similar enhancement, over a long period of multiple users testing, then one can expect it; within reason accounting for personality, situation, and other variables; as a verified enhancement of the blend.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-20-2019 9:17 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Kpr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2019 3:39 PM

(07-20-2019 9:02 AM)Gladen Wrote:  There are some absolutely amazing alpha type blends out there, suited for just about every personality and purpose.

For relationships, LPMP has lots of subtle blends that are great for that. Myself, I'm a huge fan of the Love God (TLG). It was designed, mostly, to bring the magic back into an established relationship, and it does that well. With me, it becomes more of a hypnotic sexual, but the effects on my wife cannot be ignored for relationship, bonding, and intimacy.

Although I'm not totally versed in it, CV3 by Apex, as well as GRAV, show promise for your intent, and maybe M3X and Mr. Vetiver as well.

Yes! This is exactly what I’m talking about. I wanna start out with two. I wanna get one alpha male one and one like the Love god (TLG). In your opinion what are some of the top alpha male ones and what website is the most reputable seller? And same for Love god. Where best place to find that in your opinion.. I’m gonna do my research too but I wanna make sure I’m getting legit stuff.
Also what is known to work best over all a spray or oil roller?
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 3:42 PM by Kpr.)
07-20-2019 3:39 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2019 5:13 PM

First off spray hit hard and faster but last effects are shorter. Oil don't hit as hard but they last longer.

Pheromone company. Not by rank

Pheromone Treasures.
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Putative Pheromones
PheromoneXS
Alpha Dream
Love Scent

Here are all of the company that you can order off. Number one pheromone is core, xist. Bad Wolf, I believe that bad wolf has copulins in it.

Oh and if you are going to use pheromones I would recommend getting some soap after using it or you could get it to a fight with a dude.

New Pheromone Additive is alpha and come with warming on the bottle that how alpha New Pheromone Additive is. L2K this will have women shaking and biting their lips. I know you want to buy a alpha product but might I suggest not doing that. Two thing might happen ever your wife super turned on or total opposite

Also read this post http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Which-phero...-than-once see what pheromones people order more than once.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 5:36 PM by mdw.)
07-20-2019 5:13 PM
Kpr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2019 7:16 PM

(07-20-2019 5:13 PM)mdw Wrote:  First off spray hit hard and faster but last effects are shorter. Oil don't hit as hard but they last longer.

Pheromone company. Not by rank

Pheromone Treasures.
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Putative Pheromones
PheromoneXS
Alpha Dream
Love Scent

Here are all of the company that you can order off. Number one pheromone is core, xist. Bad Wolf, I believe that bad wolf has copulins in it.

Oh and if you are going to use pheromones I would recommend getting some soap after using it or you could get it to a fight with a dude.

New Pheromone Additive is alpha and come with warming on the bottle that how alpha New Pheromone Additive is. L2K this will have women shaking and biting their lips. I know you want to buy a alpha product but might I suggest not doing that. Two thing might happen ever your wife super turned on or total opposite

Also read this post http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Which-phero...-than-once see what pheromones people order more than once.

Oh wow man, thank you. Even better info for me to read tonight.
In your opinion. What is the best 2 pheromones to have your woman crawling over you.
What are the best 2 pheromones to have you in alpha male status when you walk into the room.
Strictly your opinion. What have you found best for those two.
07-20-2019 7:16 PM
Kpr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2019 7:48 PM

Is the L2k from alpha-dream
And is the
Core from apex pheromone ?
Just trying to
Make sure when I giggle the pheromones name I’m finding it from the right website.

And as far as the scent goes. Would you rather get unscented spray and cover up its smell with cologne or get a scented spray?
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 7:55 PM by Kpr.)
07-20-2019 7:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2019 5:44 AM

(07-20-2019 7:48 PM)Kpr Wrote:  Is the L2k from alpha-dream
And is the
Core from apex pheromone ?
Just trying to
Make sure when I giggle the pheromones name I’m finding it from the right website.

And as far as the scent goes. Would you rather get unscented spray and cover up its smell with cologne or get a scented spray?

Alpha dream sell L2k.And apex pheromone sell core. If you go unscented spray you can mix pheromone and use your own cologne.

I was you I would go for xist over l2k. L2K is more for one night stand type of situation.
07-21-2019 5:44 AM
Kpr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2019 8:34 AM

(07-21-2019 5:44 AM)mdw Wrote:  Alpha dream sell L2k.And apex pheromone sell core. If you go unscented spray you can mix pheromone and use your own cologne.

I was you I would go for xist over l2k. L2K is more for one night stand type of situation.

Is this the xist you’re talking about? I google xist and get a few different results.
Is this it?
https://pheromonexs.com/XiSt-Pheromone-S...-beta.html
07-21-2019 8:34 AM

Share This Thread