Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Switzerland , 22 y/o please HELP!
nicollex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello from Switzerland , 22 y/o please HELP!
04-27-2020 5:15 PM

Hello everybody ,
I’m completely new to the forum , so I’m sorry in advance if I’m not posting on the right place.
So , I’m 22 years old , short skinny gay guy ( delicate and always elegant , more on the passive/feminine side) living in Switzerland and I was recently researching a lot about pheromones. I did read so much information in the last 3 days and I’m a bit confused to be honest so I decided to ask for advice before I order something.
I did read that the gay men tend to respond to the same pheromones as heterosexual women. I also checked some of the pheromones made for gay men , for example the ones from LAL. The problem is that they all seem to bring this “ Alpha male “ signature and as I said I’m more on the feminine/passive side , meaning that I have 0 alpha presence in me , on the contrary , I have this innocent submissive look , which screams “ take me and use me “ , haha.
My target are older mature men (active) over 40 years old , I always seemed to attract them , I want to be their “ boy toy “.
How I would like pheromones to assist me? Well , I would like to make the men to desire me strong , to be very attracted to me and sexually aroused with me and to not want me to leave when they are together with me.

I am really not sure which pheromones I should go for , so I would really appreciate all advices!
I did read good reviews about PherX , also good reviews on the Pheromones from LAL like Nude/Possess Gay.
I was also thinking about something like “ Glace “ I also did read a lot of good reviews about it. But my main aim is sexual attraction and desire , romantic and emotional bonding.
Can anyone recommend something that I could start with?
I did also read good reviews about “ L’Uomo Amore “ and “ P96 “ to emotional bonding. What about Teddy BB from LP?
I tend to attract more straight married men , who want to have a secret affair with me ( probably it comes from my looks ) , I am really skinny and delicate , always dressed elegant and more on the feminine side.

Shall I use the same pheromones that heterosexual women use to attract men or this will make me too feminine for gay men , shall I use something that gives this “ alpha signature “ I’m not sure..
Is there something that arouses all men ( no matters gay , straight or bisexual , haha ) ?
I really hope I will get some helpful replies from you guys/girls here on the forum , I will really strongly appreciate any advice!
I thank you in advance! I am very excited about it...

Kind regards
Nico
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2020 5:28 PM by nicollex.)
04-27-2020 5:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello from Switzerland , 22 y/o please HELP!
04-28-2020 1:07 PM

I'm straight, but have attracted gay men while wearing LAL's Voodoo before. You probably can't go wrong with that, or Nude Gay Alpha. If you purchase one and don't wish to purchase two at once, you can ask for a sample of the other with your order.

My Journal
04-28-2020 1:07 PM
nicollex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2020 3:21 AM

(04-28-2020 1:07 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I'm straight, but have attracted gay men while wearing LAL's Voodoo before. You probably can't go wrong with that, or Nude Gay Alpha. If you purchase one and don't wish to purchase two at once, you can ask for a sample of the other with your order.

Thanks a lot of your advice! I was also thinking mainly about the LAL ones , but they all seem to bring this “ alpha signature “ as much as I did read about them. I’m not sure whether this will correspond to how I am , because as I described above , I’m not so masculine...
But well , I can try ..
04-29-2020 3:21 AM
RTBoss

Rep Post

04-29-2020 7:54 AM

(04-29-2020 3:21 AM)nicollex Wrote:  Thanks a lot of your advice! I was also thinking mainly about the LAL ones , but they all seem to bring this “ alpha signature “ as much as I did read about them. I’m not sure whether this will correspond to how I am , because as I described above , I’m not so masculine...
But well , I can try ..

I think you can certainly get away with wearing Voodoo w/out being alpha (or very masculine, for that matter). There was/is a lesbian on the forum (BeautifulEnigma) who was wearing Voodoo to help her relationship with her wife.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2020 7:55 AM by RTBoss.)
04-29-2020 7:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

nicollex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2020 6:35 AM

(04-29-2020 7:54 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  I think you can certainly get away with wearing Voodoo w/out being alpha (or very masculine, for that matter). There was/is a lesbian on the forum (BeautifulEnigma) who was wearing Voodoo to help her relationship with her wife.

Thanks again for the advices. You have more experience with pheromones , so may I ask you , what do you think about “ Glace “? I did read a lot of good reviews about it. As much as I read , it tends to be more social pheromone , but I was thinking maybe something like this , which will make people feel chill and nice around me and from there I could drive he things in sexual direction by myself. Or does Glace reduce sex drive? I’m sorry for the dumb questions , just trying to figure out what would be the best for my case.
04-30-2020 6:35 AM
RTBoss

Rep Post

04-30-2020 1:43 PM

Sorry, I haven't ever used Glace, so I can't answer that.

My Journal
04-30-2020 1:43 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-30-2020 4:37 PM

Hello and welcome...I'm not gay....RTBoss gave you some solid advice.

I think you have to figure out what type of man you want to attract. I've seen men respond to blends before (and I'm not looking for that) in the same way that women do. If I'm projecting a strong aura then men who like that tend to want to talk to me more. If I wear a more bonding blend (Voodoo) then that brings another type.

The gay line from LAL is probably really good. I've never worn them, but I've liked all of the straight products that he offers. I will say even wearing copulins (female secretion) has made men pay a lot more attention to me.

Good luck.
04-30-2020 4:37 PM
nicollex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2020 6:43 AM

(04-30-2020 4:37 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Hello and welcome...I'm not gay....RTBoss gave you some solid advice.

I think you have to figure out what type of man you want to attract. I've seen men respond to blends before (and I'm not looking for that) in the same way that women do. If I'm projecting a strong aura then men who like that tend to want to talk to me more. If I wear a more bonding blend (Voodoo) then that brings another type.

The gay line from LAL is probably really good. I've never worn them, but I've liked all of the straight products that he offers. I will say even wearing copulins (female secretion) has made men pay a lot more attention to me.

Good luck.

Hey , thank you very much for your comment!
You are right , as I tried to describe , I more on the feminine side and I want to attract mature dominant guys. So maybe copulins in this case sounds like a plan. But I am also willing to give some of the LAL’s products a try , because I read only good reviews about them so far. I am just confused because of so much reading and I’m not sure which pheromone is good for a starter , as I have never used pheromones before.

I appreciate all the advices , thanks guys!
05-02-2020 6:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread