Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone!
Deashar
Seeing what's up

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Shocked Hello everyone!
05-17-2020 1:32 PM

Hello everyone!
I'm a 28yo male S.American/German living in the US and I've finally decided to get more involved with the pheromone community.

I'm obviously new on this forum, but I've been a pheromone user since 2014 (started with a set of A314/Turn Up The Heat/I.Shine, you know which company). I have been using my stash slowly over the years but I'm in need to replenish and maybe expand my arsenal.

Since those years, 'mones market seems to have flourished and now I'm a *little* bit confused with all the different companies out there; distinguishing who's legit and who's dubious is difficult without actually investing in all their products.

Having said this, I'd be very happy to read some thoughts on which companies deserve more attention and which ones I should steer clear from.

Thanks in advance y'all!

Currently in use: IS/TUTH/A314
Depleted: IO/IH/TUTH-B/Mol.C
Got rid of: Ammo
05-17-2020 1:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello everyone!
05-18-2020 3:36 PM

Welcome to Pherotruth. While they have their particular snags and issues from time to time, all of the main companies listed in the vendors section are reputable. For every company here one might recommend, somebody else would suggest another.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-18-2020 3:36 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-18-2020 5:32 PM

I would have to agree with Gladen. Everyone has a favorite company or three. If you were a fan of Androtics products, I would suggest PheromoneXS. They are owned by SteveO and he is a former employee of theirs. His products are the closest to the old Androtics ones.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-18-2020 5:32 PM
Deashar
Seeing what's up

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-19-2020 6:20 PM

(05-18-2020 5:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I would have to agree with Gladen. Everyone has a favorite company or three. If you were a fan of Androtics products, I would suggest PheromoneXS. They are owned by SteveO and he is a former employee of theirs. His products are the closest to the old Androtics ones.

Thanks Gladen and Snoopyface! Any lead like that is helpful. More than a "fan" of Androtics, I've only used their products, so my frame of reference is very limited as of now... but I'll expand and report. I've had some trainwrecks with them before (Ammunition and Turn Up The Heat-B) but the others worked like a charm.

I'm currently waiting for a bottle of A314 and I can only hope it lives up to the (good) reported standards. After this bottle I'll probably switch to a different brand if the results are below excellent (thus the question about directions toward reputable manufacturers).

Again: thanks!!

Currently in use: IS/TUTH/A314
Depleted: IO/IH/TUTH-B/Mol.C
Got rid of: Ammo
05-19-2020 6:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Warrior
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2020 11:58 AM

Herzlich Willkommen! Big Grin
05-20-2020 11:58 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

05-21-2020 11:04 AM

Also can't go wrong with Apex, Liquid Alchemy Labs, or Pheromone Treasures. Some products shine more than others at each vendor, but those (along with Pheromone XS) round out what you'll find most users talking about. There's also Love Scent, LaCroy, HAX, LPMP, S1ck...Plenty of resources here to get you on your way.

My Journal
05-21-2020 11:04 AM

Share This Thread