Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone!!
Domnk
In Love with Pheromones!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Rainbow Hello everyone!!
01-21-2010 8:15 PM

First off, love the smilie selection! :shy:

Anywho, my name is Dominick, I'm 18, gay, and I've used Pheromones for quite some time. I joined this forum because I do sometimes feel a little boxed in product wise, when it comes to Androtics, I'd like to find some alternative products.
I don't know what else to say... oh right, hello :D

01-21-2010 8:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

RE: Hello everyone!!
01-21-2010 8:22 PM

Hey Guy good to see ya here. Haven't seen much of you "over there" in a while. Seems ya missed some stuff.

Take a look, about and enjoy, hope to see more of you.

Mark will be along soon to give you some rep and Tish too, not to mention a number of familiar "faces"

Jim

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
01-21-2010 8:22 PM
Domnk
In Love with Pheromones!

Rep Post

01-21-2010 8:35 PM

(01-21-2010 8:22 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  

Hey Guy good to see ya here. Haven't seen much of you "over there" in a while. Seems ya missed some stuff.

Take a look, about and enjoy, hope to see more of you.

Mark will be along soon to give you some rep and Tish too, not to mention a number of familiar "faces"

Jim

I've been pretty occupied with other things, which is why I haven't posted much. I totally forgot I was told about this forum some time ago. By the way, I'm sooo exited to find Diane has her own product site!

I'm sure I've missed a lot, the only thing that I seem to check or update on AD are threads I'm already subscribed to and get emails from, and my journal.

Thanks for the welcome Jim, it's nice to see you again too!

Dominick

01-21-2010 8:35 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2010 8:38 PM

Hey Dominick, welcome to PheroTruth! If you're ready to break out your box, visit our Where to Buy section. There are plenty of links to other companies you can check out. I personally have had good experiences with Love Potions, you might want to check them out.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
01-21-2010 8:38 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2010 10:11 AM

Hi Dominick! Glad to see you found your way over! I'm just taking a quick look around today as I'm on vacation but I saw that you were here and just had to say hello. Welcome!

The Androstenone Discussion
01-22-2010 10:11 AM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-22-2010 11:55 AM

Hi Dom,

Welcome to the forum!
There's a lot of great people here to chat to...not just about phero's but all sorts of other fun stuff Smile

Oh, you might want to check out Love Potion too...they have some great phero's, both unisex and for guys. There's a few gay guys on the LP forum as well that could probably give you advice on phero's to try. 

01-22-2010 11:55 AM
Domnk
In Love with Pheromones!

Rep Post

Smile RE: Hello everyone!!
01-22-2010 5:19 PM

Hello Xiphoid, Phya! :shy:

And thanks for the welcome renny, I hope the rest of your vaction goes well!

I'm actually a member over at LP, but I haven't gotten anything from them yet (directly anyway, I do really like their EST).

I was actually looking for, amoungst other things, concentrated Androstadienone. I found that Liquid Alchemy Labs sells it, just as Love-Scent, but it says the current batch is 98.9% pure, while Love-Scent does not post their batch purity at all. I'm not sure how reliable AL is. So, alittle confused on what to do . :eek:

There is a pretty big list of phero sites you have too!

01-22-2010 5:19 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-22-2010 5:30 PM

(01-22-2010 5:19 PM)domnk Wrote:  

I was actually looking for, amoungst other things, concentrated Androstadienone. I found that Liquid Alchemy Labs sells it, just as Love-Scent, but it says the current batch is 98.9% pure, while Love-Scent does not post their batch purity at all. I'm not sure how reliable AL is. So, alittle confused on what to do . :eek:

Have you checked Dianes website? She has quite a few concentrated phero's that you could get either scented or unscented. I'm not sure if she Androstadienone but have a look. She only deals with the top notch US suppliers, nothing dodgey from Asia.

01-22-2010 5:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Domnk
In Love with Pheromones!

Rep Post

01-22-2010 6:17 PM

(01-22-2010 5:30 PM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Have you checked Dianes website? She has quite a few concentrated phero's that you could get either scented or unscented. I'm not sure if she Androstadienone but have a look. She only deals with the top notch US suppliers, nothing dodgey from Asia.

Ohhh, I thought she only sold them in spray bottles, didn't know that you can order concentrates!

01-22-2010 6:17 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-23-2010 1:07 AM

Hi Domnk! I was wondering where you'd been.

I'll answer any of your questions if you'll post them to the Paradise-7 forum threads.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2010 1:07 AM by Diane999.)
01-23-2010 1:07 AM

Share This Thread