Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello New to -Mones
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello New to -Mones
11-05-2013 5:40 PM

Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi. Never used mones before, I'm 35 and I'm mostly interested in re connecting with my wife, she has started to become more distant and depressed after our second child. I just purchased sent of Eros, the Edge and New Pheromone Additive as my starters. Any other tips? I was thinking AV and Wolf next.

One more question, Do I have to have a certain post count before I can read a users journal entry? I keep clicking on a link but it won't let me view the users journal.

Thanks
Elkhunt

Don't piss me off for you are crunchy and taste good in ketchup.
11-05-2013 5:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

nervousteen
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Hello New to -Mones
11-05-2013 6:00 PM

(11-05-2013 5:40 PM)elkhunt Wrote:  Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi. Never used mones before, I'm 35 and I'm mostly interested in re connecting with my wife, she has started to become more distant and depressed after our second child. I just purchased sent of Eros, the Edge and New Pheromone Additive as my starters. Any other tips? I was thinking AV and Wolf next.

One more question, Do I have to have a certain post count before I can read a users journal entry? I keep clicking on a link but it won't let me view the users journal.

Thanks
Elkhunt

Welcome to the forum =)

Although I'm rather new to the forum as well, from what I've learned, maybe you should hold back on any new purchases and get a hold on what you have in your arsenal currently.

I don't have Scent of Eros or the Edge.
But I have been experimenting with New Pheromone Additive (with straight Androstadienone). I mixed the New Pheromone Additive in a 5ml roll-on cologne bottle (4ml cologne & 1ml New Pheromone Additive) and 30 mcg Androstadienone .
It really helped rekindle to comfort and closeness with an ex of mine after not speaking for 3 years. It really helped bring her close to me (physically and emotionally).
Hope that helps a little.

I'm sure someone with experience with Scent of Eros and The Edge will chime in.

Oh, and yes you have to have a certain post count and have been logged in on the forum for a certain amount of time before you can view Journals. Which really sucks for lurkers like myself.

Try the Product review section for a bit more insight on Scent of Eros and The Edge. It should give you a good idea of what to start with in terms of dosing and how they can be used.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 6:01 PM by nervousteen.)
11-05-2013 6:00 PM
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2013 10:08 AM

(11-05-2013 6:00 PM)nervousteen Wrote:  Welcome to the forum =)

Although I'm rather new to the forum as well, from what I've learned, maybe you should hold back on any new purchases and get a hold on what you have in your arsenal currently.

I don't have Scent of Eros or the Edge.
But I have been experimenting with New Pheromone Additive (with straight Androstadienone). I mixed the New Pheromone Additive in a 5ml roll-on cologne bottle (4ml cologne & 1ml New Pheromone Additive) and 30 mcg Androstadienone .
It really helped rekindle to comfort and closeness with an ex of mine after not speaking for 3 years. It really helped bring her close to me (physically and emotionally).
Hope that helps a little.

I'm sure someone with experience with Scent of Eros and The Edge will chime in.

Oh, and yes you have to have a certain post count and have been logged in on the forum for a certain amount of time before you can view Journals. Which really sucks for lurkers like myself.

Try the Product review section for a bit more insight on Scent of Eros and The Edge. It should give you a good idea of what to start with in terms of dosing and how they can be used.

Thanks for the tips! Sounds like exactly what I'm wanting to use them for I may have to try your formula! Where did you get the Anderostadienone from and what cologne did u mix with? All the cologne I have are in spray bottles I guess I need to go find something that I can use a dropper to get it out with!

11-06-2013 10:08 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

11-06-2013 10:20 AM

Hi, welcome elkhunt, Hi

What nervousteen says is true I think. Not to let yourself carry away with the many positive reviews here or elsewhere.

Just read all the new users intructions and the best in my opinion is to experiment by yourself (and that takes time) since everybody's body chemistry and character and circumstance are different.

I'm fairly new here myself, so I cannot advise you anything.

Happy experimenting.

11-06-2013 10:20 AM
nervousteen
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2013 2:21 PM

(11-06-2013 10:08 AM)elkhunt Wrote:  Thanks for the tips! Sounds like exactly what I'm wanting to use them for I may have to try your formula! Where did you get the Anderostadienone from and what cologne did u mix with? All the cologne I have are in spray bottles I guess I need to go find something that I can use a dropper to get it out with!

I purchased my A-1 from Garry at Liquid Alchemy Labs.

I mixed it with oil based colognes from (thecommonscents.com) as I'd wanted to get a bunch of 5ml sized different types of cologne scents to see which I liked the most.

The one I use with the New Pheromone Additive mix the most is Hugo Boss Red. (Mostly for the color in the bottle hahaha)

But in terms of my personal favorite scent is L'Homme by St Laurent.

I wish I could buy some of Garry's Wolf scent with no pheromones. The sample I have smells so good to me!

You can buy droppers off of ebay for cheap and then mix that way.
11-06-2013 2:21 PM

thundr
Vendor

11-06-2013 2:41 PM

Scent of eros is a nice soft blend. Its basic yet effective and is a good all around non threatening product that is nearly impossible to OD on.
Great for all around use in many scenarios.

the new New Pheromone Additive has been toned down considerably from the old panty soaker stuff. The new stuff seems to be a bit more aimed at comfort and has a bit of increased rapport the old seemed to lack. It also has a small bonding effect typical of the np.a line and still works best on mature women. Add a bit of Androstadienone to enhance the bonding effect.
The best way ive found to use this product is remove the crappy white dropper top and apply a dab or 2 on your finger directly from the bottle. Then spray a cologne of your choice near the app point.

Unless they changed the formula to edge, this product can be a bit tricky in your age range. Im 37 and I cant go over one spray with it or I tend to come off as too aggressive. It is a high Androstenone product that definitely puts out a very dominant and decisive aura. If you are physically active and in decent shape go low with it or you will tend to intimidate people the more you apply.

Welcome to the forum.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 2:43 PM by thundr.)
11-06-2013 2:41 PM
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2013 3:28 PM

(11-06-2013 2:21 PM)nervousteen Wrote:  I wish I could buy some of Garry's Wolf scent with no pheromones. The sample I have smells so good to me!

you mean like this?

http://www.pheromonesperfumeandcologne.c...orMen.html

11-06-2013 3:28 PM
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2013 3:45 PM

(11-06-2013 2:41 PM)thundr Wrote:  Unless they changed the formula to edge, this product can be a bit tricky in your age range. Im 37 and I cant go over one spray with it or I tend to come off as too aggressive. It is a high Androstenone product that definitely puts out a very dominant and decisive aura. If you are physically active and in decent shape go low with it or you will tend to intimidate people the more you apply.

Welcome to the forum.

Good to know, I had two sprays of the edge some Sent of Eros and a cover on the first night at home I decided to try and my wife was very stand offish and told me that she did not like my cologne. Sounds like the edge at two sprays may have been a bit harsh. The next night I tried sent of euros with one small dab of New Pheromone Additive and a cover and she seemed a bit more chatty and relaxed but def. not turned on by any means.

11-06-2013 3:45 PM
nervousteen
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2013 6:18 PM

(11-06-2013 3:28 PM)elkhunt Wrote:  you mean like this?

http://www.pheromonesperfumeandcologne.c...orMen.html

facepalm I can't believe I never noticed that.

Thank you! Big Grin

Also, thundr's post reminded me, I have the old New Pheromone Additive in the amber bottle that I use to mix with my colognes. It was NOS.

Try a little more New Pheromone Additive next time for sure. Especially if it's the new New Pheromone Additive.
11-06-2013 6:18 PM

elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2013 11:33 PM

No problem, I just ran across it earlier today so I thought I'd shareGood

11-06-2013 11:33 PM

Share This Thread