Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
Sheila
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Star Hello
01-23-2010 2:26 PM

I'm from pherotalk and have always known about pherotruth, I found out whilst googling on one of the MX series, forgot which one.

I never thought of joining pherotruth. Help is always offered at pherotalk, so why sign up here? Mind you, I really hate registering for forums and stuff.

But I recently got problems with my Pheromones. I'm new to this, and the effects I experienced was just strange. So, I posted up on pherotalk. Thing is, I got no replies from the experienced users, then I checked, most of them have not been posting for a while, so I came here and after reading a bit, actually a tonnes, more like for two hours now LOL, decided to sign-up.

Well I don't like politics much and to me its just irrelevant. I just like and want to know more and test out Pheromones. :sleepy:

I guess I'm going to be quite a liability here. :red face:

01-23-2010 2:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tangent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello
01-23-2010 2:44 PM

Hiya Sheila. I'm a migrant from PT too and never really knew or got involved with any of the politics. It was nice to see so many of the names I know from there on here though and I'm liking the fact that there's so much more to explore in the wonderful world of pheromones. I'm keeping out of any politics but getting involved in trying and testing the espanded range which now lies before me. Hopefully we'll sonn both feel more than at home here and you'll get some quality answers to your questions. Enjoy. :)

01-23-2010 2:44 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

01-23-2010 2:53 PM

(01-23-2010 2:26 PM)Sheila Wrote:  

Well I don't like politics much and to me its just irrelevant. I just like and want to know more and test out Pheromones. :sleepy:

I guess I'm going to be quite a liability here. :red face:

First off, welcome Sheila. Glad you finally registered and joined. =D

The forum was created for what you were looking for. A site for uncensored reviews and discussion about pheromones. We'll do our best to answer your questions if we can. There are helpful people around so don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

01-23-2010 2:53 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-23-2010 3:17 PM

Hi Sheila. welcome to PheroTruth!

Most of us here are pherotalk refugees too.  And all of us were new to Pheromones at one time,  so we have all been on the question asking side, and understand the learning curve.

We're glad to have you here, and I think you'll find that not only do we have some of the most experienced pheromone users around, but a great group of friendly folks that are more than willing to help you out with any questions you have.

And, as an added bonus, you'll get to read and post about some awesome products from other companies that were off limits and couldn't be discussed over at pherotalk.  :D

Make yourself at home, post as you wish and ask any questions you may have.  I'm sure that you'll not only find your questions will be answered, and answered quickly, but more importanly they will be answered by experienced members who know what they are talking about, and want to help!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-23-2010 3:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-23-2010 3:24 PM

I liked how it is here.
Except for one thing. The reports are very little.
And for women's, all I hear about is copulin. Sighs.
Not easy to get those you know. Rolleyes

However, I may point out that reports at PT are getting weirder.
The hits are so exaggerated that I don't know whether I can still trust them or not. Undecided
01-23-2010 3:24 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-23-2010 3:41 PM

We're still pretty new here and have only had the forum up for around 5 months, so you're right, there are not a whole lot of reports yet. And, since we're not a pheromone company generating revenues, we're not doing any sort of advertising to attract members, but we are growing little by little and I think you'll see more and more reports and talk about things other than copulins.

As to all the talk about copulins, well the women do love them, and when pherotalk lost their supply source and nobody else would sell to them, they all but made the topic off limits to talk about. But, the ladies weren't willing to be stifled or let go and just walk away, so those discussions ended up here.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-23-2010 3:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-23-2010 4:03 PM

Yea. And the reports here are more honest I guess. At PT, reports are only done when phero users get blatant hits. And then, only will the feedback the user get from other members increase. (Rep points given out) Otherwise, in normal threads, not much people respond. Especially when questions are posted, the threads are just ignored or responded with more questions. LOL.

Personally, I find these reports very hard to believe, unreliable even. Pheromones are certainly not magic potions. Sighs. I'm waiting for people here to start reporting. Especially on Pheromones other than copulins. Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2010 4:05 PM by Sheila.)
01-23-2010 4:03 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-23-2010 4:07 PM

Have you been over to the Product Review sub-forums in the Where to Buy Pheromones forum? There are a number of reports and reviews there on products from AD, Love Potions, Love Scent and Diane's store, as well as from other suppliers.

01-23-2010 4:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-23-2010 4:18 PM

Yeah I've been over there but there are so many options that I don't know which ones to check out first. Big Grin
AND, I've just purchased recently, so I'm not thinking of buying new Pheromones.
Too bad huh? Rolleyes
I'm just thinking bout putting the ones I already have to good use. Heh
01-23-2010 4:18 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-23-2010 6:37 PM

.Hello Sheila

Welcome to Pherotruth. Smile

I am sorry you didnt get the help you were hoping for over a PTalk. I am a Phero Coach formally from AD and I am very familiar with the products there so if you have any questions just ask away and I will be happy to help you. There are also quite a few experienced men and women here to help you as well.

You mentioned you had some problems with Pheromones, what do you have so far ?

sheila Wrote:Well I don't like politics much and to me its just irrelevant. I just like and want to know more and test out Pheromones.

Believe me none of us do, we just want a peaceful fun place where we can talk about whatever products we like and have our opinions respected by all the members.

sheila Wrote:I guess I'm going to be quite a liability here

Of course your not. We love new people and sharing what we have learned.

Jump right in and ask whatever you like. There are those of us who know about more then just copulins here. ;)

Tisha
01-23-2010 6:37 PM

Share This Thread