Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
Sheila
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Hello
01-24-2010 12:54 AM

(01-23-2010 6:37 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Hello Sheila Welcome to Pherotruth. Smile I am sorry you didnt get the help you were hoping for over a PTalk. I am a Phero Coach formally from AD and I am very familiar with the products there so if you have any questions just ask away and I will be happy to help you. There are also quite a few experienced men and women here to help you as well.

Yea you were one of the high-posters and phero-experienced. I saw lots of your advices and the stickies there. But then suddenly most of you high-posters left. Things are getting quiet at PT you know. Sad

(01-23-2010 6:37 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Believe me none of us do, we just want a peaceful fun place where we can talk about whatever products we like and have our opinions respected by all the members.

I believe you ;) I mean, there's so must frustration going on.

(01-23-2010 6:37 PM)Tisha Wrote:  We love new people and sharing what we have learned. Jump right in and ask whatever you like. There are those of us who know about more then just copulins here. ;) Tisha

Thanks. Smile

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2010 12:56 AM by Sheila.)
01-24-2010 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-24-2010 6:57 AM

Sheila Wrote:Yea you were one of the high-posters and phero-experienced. I saw lots of your advices and the stickies there. But then suddenly most of you high-posters left. Things are getting quiet at PT you know

Yes I was there forum moderator for over 2 years and I coached the new people there on pheromone use. Sometimes on the forum but mostly one on one. I also did all the GC's and birthday notices and worked on compiling research (mostly for myself) and other odds and ends. My main function though was to keep the conversation flowing and the members participating. Not buying products but keeping the forum active. With no one there to do this anymore its starting to fizzle out. Most people think moderating just consists of getting rid of spam but there is a lot more to it then that.

Anywho...... I didnt leave there though, I just stepped down as moderator there. I still love and use the products and I enjoy helping and talking with the members there. It just happened at a bad time when a lot of issues came up in the forum and it made people assume alot of things. I stepped down for one major reason, my husband got laid off and I could not give my full attention to the forum and the members over there at the time. Its a full time position that I wasnt getting paid to do, which was fine by me because I loved it but with the lack of income I had to use my time to keep us afloat till my husband started working again. There were also some little annoying problems going on at the time in the forum and with the company. Being moderator you have to deal with those problems and my heart just wasnt in it at the time.

Forums are great because you can spend time with like minded people and share your experiences, just dont let the politics get to you. ;)

Tisha
01-24-2010 6:57 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-24-2010 7:36 AM

(01-24-2010 6:57 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Yes I was there forum moderator for over 2 years and I coached the new people there on pheromone use. Sometimes on the forum but mostly one on one. I also did all the GC's and birthday notices and worked on compiling research (mostly for myself) and other odds and ends. My main function though was to keep the conversation flowing and the members participating. Not buying products but keeping the forum active. With no one there to do this anymore its starting to fizzle out. Most people think moderating just consists of getting rid of spam but there is a lot more to it then that. Anywho...... I didnt leave there though, I just stepped down as moderator there. I still love and use the products and I enjoy helping and talking with the members there. It just happened at a bad time when a lot of issues came up in the forum and it made people assume alot of things. I stepped down for one major reason, my husband got laid off and I could not give my full attention to the forum and the members over there at the time. Its a full time position that I wasnt getting paid to do, which was fine by me because I loved it but with the lack of income I had to use my time to keep us afloat till my husband started working again. There were also some little annoying problems going on at the time in the forum and with the company. Being moderator you have to deal with those problems and my heart just wasnt in it at the time. Forums are great because you can spend time with like minded people and share your experiences, just dont let the politics get to you. ;) Tisha

Oh.. I understand now. But with you being a moderator there, doesn't it give you privillages of other kinds? Like test mixes and so? I mean, it'd be nice to be in such a huge position in a forum but people need to make a living. :rolleyes: Weren't they paying you in any form? Being such a big company and you helping their company out (they profit from it), it's not well. To me, at least.

01-24-2010 7:36 AM
zeph
=]

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-25-2010 2:23 AM

(01-23-2010 4:03 PM)Sheila Wrote:  

Yea. And the reports here are more honest I guess. At PT, reports are only done when phero users get blatant hits. And then, only will the feedback the user get from other members increase. (Rep points given out) Otherwise, in normal threads, not much people respond. Especially when questions are posted, the threads are just ignored or responded with more questions. LOL. Personally, I find these reports very hard to believe, unreliable even. Pheromones are certainly not magic potions. Sighs. I'm waiting for people here to start reporting. Especially on Pheromones other than copulins. Rolleyes

I think thats the one downside. Some of us have already reported many of our experiences over at the PT forums so it may not be on these forums. If you're ever interested in any MXs, Ps, or other mixes from AD or others just ask.

01-25-2010 2:23 AM
Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-25-2010 4:55 AM

But I hope you do have a copy of it though =) In case anything happens
01-25-2010 4:55 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-25-2010 5:28 AM

sheila Wrote:Oh.. I understand now. But with you being a moderator there, doesn't it give you privillages of other kinds? Like test mixes and so? I mean, it'd be nice to be in such a huge position in a forum but people need to make a living. Weren't they paying you in any form? Being such a big company and you helping their company out (they profit from it), it's not well. To me, at least.

Oh sure they took care of me abundantly pheromone wise and also sent me many really big gifts over the years. Laptops, Ipod touch, lots of books (I love to read) some other cool things. I didnt mean to imply they jipped me. I just cant pay the bills with gifts and pheromones and had to devote my time to working some overtime and taking on life coach clients again till things get better financially for us. A lot of people are in this situation now with the crappy economy. You gotta do what you gotta do. Its gonna get better this year though. ;)

Tisha
01-25-2010 5:28 AM

renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-26-2010 10:56 AM

Hi Sheila! Soryy I'm late with your welcome...got some good stuff happening in my life that are taking a little priority right now. I see you've already been asking some pheromone questions and that's what I want to encourage you to do. Like Zeph said, many of us have lots of phero reports elsewhere and feel a little awkward just posting the same things here. If you ask a question though we'll be jumping to help you!!!!

Welcome to Ptruth! I'm glad you are here!

The Androstenone Discussion
01-26-2010 10:56 AM
Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-27-2010 12:49 AM

(01-25-2010 5:28 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Oh sure they took care of me abundantly pheromone wise and also sent me many really big gifts over the years. Laptops, Ipod touch, lots of books (I love to read) some other cool things. I didnt mean to imply they jipped me. I just cant pay the bills with gifts and pheromones and had to devote my time to working some overtime and taking on life coach clients again till things get better financially for us. A lot of people are in this situation now with the crappy economy. You gotta do what you gotta do. Its gonna get better this year though. ;) Tisha

Life coach? I always thought phero users are into business and sales :sleepy: I hope things get better for you and your family Smile

(01-26-2010 10:56 AM)renny Wrote:  Hi Sheila! Soryy I'm late with your welcome...got some good stuff happening in my life that are taking a little priority right now. I see you've already been asking some pheromone questions and that's what I want to encourage you to do. Like Zeph said, many of us have lots of phero reports elsewhere and feel a little awkward just posting the same things here. If you ask a question though we'll be jumping to help you!!!! Welcome to Ptruth! I'm glad you are here!

It's better to let good stuff take your priority instead of the crappy stuff.:haha: Yeah it's real bad that the reports cant be transfered here. But this forum's growing, reports will increase in no time. :D

01-27-2010 12:49 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-27-2010 5:55 AM

Hi Sheila!

Seems I'm a little late to the party, too! Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, we're a little short of reports at the moment...lol. Though we're not doing too badly for a young forum, we are just getting started. Hang in there, it won't be long before the reports start rollin' in and you'll be making some yourself!:haha:

As everybody said, if you have any questions just ask and we'll be happy to help you if we can.

I'm glad you joined us and I'll look forward to chatting with you! 

Bella

01-27-2010 5:55 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-27-2010 6:18 AM

sheila Wrote:Life coach? I always thought phero users are into business and sales

What would make you think that ? LOL You would be suprised to find out who uses pheromones. Even people in the government use them. Executives, actors/actresses, even scientists. It is big business LOL. By trade I am a postal worker but I went to college for sociology...didnt finish Sad but got certified in life coaching and did that on the side for years. There wasnt alot of money in it then. I stopped when the kids were little and life got hectic but now they are older and life coaching is bigger then ever so it was easy to get back into.

Quote:I hope things get better for you and your family

Thank you, I am sure they will. We all go through good times and bad I guess.

Tisha
01-27-2010 6:18 AM

Share This Thread