Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone used XXX by True Pheromones?
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Has anyone used XXX by True Pheromones?
12-17-2011 9:58 PM

I'm interested in this product and wondering has anyone used it?

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
12-17-2011 9:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Has anyone used XXX by True Pheromones?
12-17-2011 10:15 PM

I used 2 sprays from a togo sample bottle with nothing else a few times, but didnt get much response.
Adding 1 spray to 3-4 sprays of Certo or Glace seemed to amp them up a little, but not as much as adding AM or AV or N.P.A
Hence my xxx togo is still 1/2 full as heavy none does not seem to work for me.
I do plan to just add A/B nols + Androstadienone and test, but havent got round to it yet.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2011 10:16 PM by Pheroman.)
12-17-2011 10:15 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-18-2011 12:11 PM

(12-17-2011 9:58 PM)JonJon Wrote:  I'm interested in this product and wondering has anyone used it?

I just checked it out. It looks 'none heavy. 'None heavy products work well on me. My personality being very self confidant, outspoken & gregarious. My husband hasn't used any of the True Pheromones line on me, but the 'nones from other lines have been effective.
12-18-2011 12:11 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-20-2011 10:56 PM

(12-18-2011 12:11 PM)Beccah Wrote:  I just checked it out. It looks 'none heavy. 'None heavy products work well on me. My personality being very self confidant, outspoken & gregarious. My husband hasn't used any of the True Pheromones line on me, but the 'nones from other lines have been effective.

Thank you Pheroman and Beccah,

Sorry it took me so long to respond, me being the one who even started the thread. I appreciate the responses and will take both into great consideration. When I have the extra $$ to play around with I think I will purchase XXX, I did a little homework and a product so 'none heavy is at the the very least not completely useless. From what the two of you said, it sounds like I'd be better off for now sticking to using my New Pheromone Additive or saving up for some NA and AV.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

12-20-2011 10:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jrock
PheroJunkie

Rep Post

12-21-2011 12:52 AM

I'm pretty sure XXX is just straight none at 10 mcg per drop. I ordered some and added the copulin boost (small bottle of true essence) along with some Alpha and Beta nols during the black friday sale. Haven't gotten around to testing it out yet because I've been so busy with work and I like to wear alpha mixes at work. But I am planning on making a 50/50 mix of A/B nols in a togo and then adding some XXX to it.
12-21-2011 12:52 AM
BigJoe
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2011 10:01 AM

Its straight none. And I would say its very effective, if you know what you are doing with it.

For example, I used 1 spray of XXX from Togo bottle, 1 spray of True Communication, plus 20 mcgs of Androstadienone . Rubbed it on my wrist, and near my Adams Apple. I sit down on the couch with the wife to watch TV and do absolutely nothing.

I wont get graphic, but within 15 minutes of sitting in that mone cloud, I get a very strong reaction from the wife. I eventually perform my manly duties.

I've had friends use small amounts of none products in the same situation with similar results. But they've all use it with wives or girlfriends.

XXX has that sharp none stench, so you are going to need a good cove.r scent. I used Montale's Red Aoud. It completely covered the none stench
12-28-2011 10:01 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-28-2011 11:27 AM

I consider buying a bottle of XXX instead of chemset none during this Boxing day sale and use it as a single molecule to mix with others.
The bottle contains 2,8 mg of none and costs $12,50 during the sale, while a bottle of chemset none at 10 mg would cost $40. So XXX isn't cheaper but just comes at a low cost and would go a long way for me as I try to be careful with the none. Seems like I don't need all that much in my mixes before responses turn bad.
The XXX is said to be straight, unscented none in oil base, so it should work fine for the purpose of mixing with i.e. oil based a-nol and Androsterone, no?

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 11:27 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
12-28-2011 11:27 AM
BigJoe
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2011 12:06 PM

You can get XXX in both oil and spray, if I recall. I currently have a Togo spray.
12-28-2011 12:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-28-2011 12:16 PM

Yes, I know and I'd go for the oil. It should be a good substitute for the chemset stuff.
I have Primal instinct from Love Scent which also is straight none but it's scented, which kind of narrows it's usefulness. It smells strongly of ylang ylang and while it's nice, it's pretty hard to cover. Still I don't think the scent is strong enough to throw other Pheromones into the mix and expect to still come out with a nice smell.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 12:17 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
12-28-2011 12:16 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-28-2011 5:18 PM

(12-28-2011 10:01 AM)BigJoe Wrote:  Its straight none. And I would say its very effective, if you know what you are doing with it.

For example, I used 1 spray of XXX from Togo bottle, 1 spray of True Communication, plus 20 mcgs of Androstadienone . Rubbed it on my wrist, and near my Adams Apple. I sit down on the couch with the wife to watch TV and do absolutely nothing.

I wont get graphic, but within 15 minutes of sitting in that mone cloud, I get a very strong reaction from the wife. I eventually perform my manly duties.

I've had friends use small amounts of none products in the same situation with similar results. But they've all use it with wives or girlfriends.

XXX has that sharp none stench, so you are going to need a good cove.r scent. I used Montale's Red Aoud. It completely covered the none stench

Thank you for your contribution to this thread, I appreciate it, I think I may take advantage of the sale going on and purchase some XXX. So what you're saying is to mix it with another True product or something else and give the XXX a low dosage?

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

12-28-2011 5:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Pheromones Sale BigJoe 6 2,557 03-17-2019 10:38 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Trouble contacting True Pheromones? nephil 2 652 11-20-2017 9:22 AM
Last Post: nephil
Question True Pheromones, excellent customer service dsouza 0 1,118 07-21-2014 10:24 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  True Pheromones? Duplicity and Disgust Gslinger 42 20,927 03-20-2013 7:38 PM
Last Post: maleosx
  True Pheromones Discounts terry0400-40 17 8,066 05-28-2012 7:41 PM
Last Post: heey85