Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone tried androstadienone?
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Has anyone tried androstadienone?
12-24-2009 12:29 PM

Has anyone tried androstadienone, and if so, what kinds of effects did you see?

12-24-2009 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xev
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Has anyone tried androstadienone?
12-24-2009 6:28 PM

Well, I have tried Androtics instant female magic, which is supposed to contain that, and I did not notice any self-effects at all. It seems like women either respond well to it, or not at all.
12-24-2009 6:28 PM
diamond
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-24-2009 6:49 PM

I used to swear by Instant Female Magic for warding off PMS in the good lady, in fact I still have one of the last bottles kept in reserve for the next good ( or bad) lady.

Gegogi similarly swears by the chemset dienone from Love Scent for the same reasons, if it's good enough for him...

12-24-2009 6:49 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-24-2009 8:50 PM

I actually just got some from Love Scent, the half strength one that is 1mg per 1ml.

I asked Diane the best way to try it, and she advised me to (more or less, I don't have the exact measurements with me that she said) put maybe 1/5 of the androstadienone to the rest perfumer's alcohol (in a to-go bottle), which would make it come out to approximately 10mcg per spray (or something around there).

So, I've been using it for the past few days, at work and at home.

I haven't felt annoyed or stressed out about anything, though I don't know if its the androstadienone or not.

I actually have had a couple of things going on that "could" have made me feel stressed out, so don't know if the androstadienone had any effect on my potential mood or not.

There is also a female member of my household who can be quite high-strung and gets her panties in a bundle a bit too frequently. In the past few days that I've been using this, there have not been any incidents (at least not since I've been home, which I'm not always).

I wish I knew how to tell if its really making a difference or not.

Unless maybe I don't use it at home, intentionally, and wait for an "incident" to arise (which unfortunately it just might), then put some on and waft myself around and see what happens.

Any thoughts?

12-24-2009 8:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-25-2009 6:51 PM

Hi There SK,  How are you ?

I have Instant Female Magic but I never noticed much of a effect on myself with it.  I really dont get PMS much and I am in a good mood most the time so maybe I just dont notice it.  However my female supervisor is a beast and it works great on her chair LOL . 

Both my friend and her daughter get PMS aweful and they swear by it.  They loaded up on bottles before it was discontinued.  I will have to make them some when they run out though so I will be getting the Androstadienone from Love Scent to.

Tisha

12-25-2009 6:51 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-25-2009 7:34 PM

Thanks, Tisha, and Merry Christmas!

So far things have been peaceful since I've been using it the past few days. Though I don't know if its that, or if it would have been peaceful anyway.

I think I'm going now try not using it, and then when drama queen starts to spout, either putting some on or sneakily spraying some in the air. Hopefully it works, because these fireworks have got to stop.

Oh, I forgot to add that Diane made a mix for my son that I think we are calling "Down, Girl". Kind of soap smelling so she won't know (very jealous, he can't even wear Instant Shine without being accused of picking up other chicks with Pheromones, blah) It's on the way, in the mail, I think

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2009 7:38 PM by Sillykitty.)
12-25-2009 7:34 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-26-2009 12:03 PM

I designed Down Girl to do many things: to boost SK's Son's confidence and calmness, to boost his masculine signature without inciting aggression, to project a calming, trustworthy, masculine aura, and to lighten the mood.

It contains Androsterone, Androstanone, Etiocholanolone, Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, Beta Androstadienol, Methoxyestratetraenone , and Copulins.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2009 12:03 PM by Diane999.)
12-26-2009 12:03 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-26-2009 1:48 PM

Might the copulins possibly cause an Instant Jerk-like effect? You know, the "been with other girls" thing?

12-26-2009 1:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-26-2009 9:04 PM

What do you think the effect of Etiocholanolone does ?    Thats the only one I am not familar with by name.  I probably used it at some point though LOL 

Tisha

12-26-2009 9:04 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-27-2009 12:15 AM

Etiocholanolone is a testosterone derivative that (along with Androstanone) boosts the male signature of Androsterone without signalling confrontation or conflict. It has calming and trust building properties.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2009 12:24 AM by Diane999.)
12-27-2009 12:15 AM

Share This Thread