Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Greetings Pherotruth!
shadowknight
dgaf- I'm the Boss

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3186
Thanks received:
308 thanks in 187 posts

RE: Greetings Pherotruth!
03-31-2012 5:30 PM

Hi Cognatus Sapiunt welcome to the forum

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace, Alfa Maschio, LIIK
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W., IMPI
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone

[/b]
03-31-2012 5:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

tascov
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 30 posts

03-31-2012 5:40 PM

(03-31-2012 5:27 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I just love Gary at Liquid Alchemy. His whole philosophy on life is something I relate to. And their shipping is practically free, too. I love doing business with good people like that.

As for your problem with accumulating all those pesky points, you could use them to pick up some products and then have some fun on this forum at the trading post. Just a fun thought. Trade them for something or you could sell them there. Or give them to your friend. Smile

I think I have a 3/4 to half full bottle of the entire mens consumer line except for Instant Jerk and then I used up my Instant Gentleman and then a number of p's and mx's. I might see if people are interested in any of them on the trading post. Would be nice to put some money towards a new product to play with. (plus the citrus scent does kind of bother me now that I have been trying some fairly high end colognes)

I can not speak highly enough of Gary! In every interaction I have had with him his responses have been fast and through. He has come across as a nothing but a wonderful person. I actually placed a second order before the first one arrived just based on what a wonderful experience I had had through emailing him. Of course his shipping is really fast as well, even to the other side of the country!

Journal: My journey of growth with a little fun mixed in
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2012 5:42 PM by tascov.)
03-31-2012 5:40 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1154 thanks in 449 posts

03-31-2012 5:46 PM

I agree with the comments regarding Garry. He provides extremely thorough email support/guidance. At one point he was even talking me out of purchasing certain products. He wishes his customers to have the most appropriate product yet not spend excessive cash on different products from him that he does not deem appropriate.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-31-2012 5:46 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1480
Thanks received:
1325 thanks in 676 posts

03-31-2012 5:54 PM

(03-29-2012 8:06 PM)Cognatus Sapiunt Wrote:  One time when I was stressed he had me try instant-somthing (I don't remember the name, he would though).

1. "Instant Shine?" The "instant" line are all androtics. The scent was a type of neroli that doesn't seem to be publicly available. They're one of the larger players. Most people here are former customers of theirs, put off by either the price or the fact that they'd change their mixes without telling people and generally weren't open about their mixes with their community. They also had a recent, large, price hike. If the product was "Instant Shine" that's suspected to be some kind of androstadienol.

2. If you want to attract intelligent women, you'll certainly do well with the socials. alpha-androsterone is good for increasing the 'volume' of conversation. beta-androsterone is supposed to be good for increasing its 'depth.' AndrostAnol is supposed to be good for creating interest, particularly visually but it may work in other ways. I think Chris of Alpha-Dream is likely to have a new form of androstanol out in a month or two.

3. I'd make sure to use some kind of androstadienol or androstadienone to decrease physical distance.

4. There are a few "alpha" mones that people usually use. You may not need them for your purposes, and will probably do better with smaller doses. They need to be buffered or they'll kill the conversation or drive people away in fear. ;-) They also tend to need a cover scent.

AndrostAnone is a friendly type of muscularity.
Androsterone is a sort of 'high status' vibe which encourages jealousy.

I think you'll do well with just one or two micrograms of those.

Most of the pickup-artists love some small quantity of androstenone, but that may be more intimidating and sexually aggressive than you want early in a relationship. Be careful with it because it's probably the easiest mone to overdose on.

Other people will have their opinions on particular products, but I think it makes the most sense to come to understand this topic in terms of the relevant molecules.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-31-2012 5:54 PM
Thanks given by Cman888, as33156
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3127
Thanks received:
2217 thanks in 824 posts

03-31-2012 8:17 PM

(03-31-2012 5:40 PM)tascov Wrote:  I think I have a 3/4 to half full bottle of the entire mens consumer line except for Instant Jerk and then I used up my Instant Gentleman and then a number of p's and mx's. I might see if people are interested in any of them on the trading post. Would be nice to put some money towards a new product to play with. (plus the citrus scent does kind of bother me now that I have been trying some fairly high end colognes)

I can not speak highly enough of Gary! In every interaction I have had with him his responses have been fast and through. He has come across as a nothing but a wonderful person. I actually placed a second order before the first one arrived just based on what a wonderful experience I had had through emailing him. Of course his shipping is really fast as well, even to the other side of the country!

I wore Instant Gentleman for a little while back in 2009 when I got promoted to a new position and wanted to see if it would get people to take me more seriously. It kinda worked, but all of a sudden I had a these women talking to me. It was crazy to see how well that stuff worked. I kinda liked people not just thinking of me as this cute, blonde girl.

If you trade those spare bottles to people who are going to enjoy using them, and you get something you will enjoy using, it is totally a win-win situation. For me pheromones are about making people happy.

Gary is all about making the world a more enjoyable place. Chris from Alpha Dream is the same way. Companies with that sort of objective will always have success, repeat customers and a more fulfilling existence.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-31-2012 8:17 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, CanadianGuy45

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2217 thanks in 824 posts

03-31-2012 8:22 PM

(03-31-2012 5:46 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  I agree with the comments regarding Garry. He provides extremely thorough email support/guidance. At one point he was even talking me out of purchasing certain products. He wishes his customers to have the most appropriate product yet not spend excessive cash on different products from him that he does not deem appropriate.

I am not at all surprised! That is just wonderful. And, he doesn't charge a lot for his products which is another testimony that he doesn't wish you to spend excessive amounts in order to have an enjoyable experience. Between good customer service and quality products, I feel like I get way more than my money's worth.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

03-31-2012 8:22 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1480
Thanks received:
1325 thanks in 676 posts

03-31-2012 8:33 PM

I wish I could edit my posts. Instead of "alpha-androsterone" increasing conversation volume that should be alpha-androstenol.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-31-2012 8:33 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2217 thanks in 824 posts

03-31-2012 9:09 PM

I knew what you meant Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

03-31-2012 9:09 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
1361 thanks in 501 posts

03-31-2012 10:12 PM

Yep I figured you meant a-nol. Lol c'mon! This won't work if I can't read your mind. Lol Smile

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-31-2012 10:12 PM

Cognatus Sapiunt
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

04-01-2012 10:31 AM

(03-31-2012 5:27 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I just love Gary at Liquid Alchemy. His whole philosophy on life is something I relate to. And their shipping is practically free, too. I love doing business with good people like that.

As for your problem with accumulating all those pesky points, you could use them to pick up some products and then have some fun on this forum at the trading post. Just a fun thought. Trade them for something or you could sell them there. Or give them to your friend. Smile

Woah! As a new user of this forum, I require only the finest wares in the land! By the way, I will be writing today, most likely in the next 10 hours, about last nights exploration and awakening to the world of phero's. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could read my journal and give me some feedback.
04-01-2012 10:31 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web