Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
03-20-2020 4:04 PM

(03-20-2020 3:59 PM)lck13po Wrote:  Would any of the Imprint/Fallout pheromones possibly work or would this be a case of most likely nothing working?

Depends on the woman but I personally wouldn't go with imprint/fallout pheromones with a wife who lost interest in me.
03-20-2020 4:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lck13po
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2020 4:15 PM

(03-20-2020 4:04 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Depends on the woman but I personally wouldn't go with imprint/fallout pheromones with a wife who lost interest in me.

She lost interest due to going out drinking with her co-workers all the time. One of the guys played the tell me all the problems in your marriage and I'll tell you mine game. So she started telling him everything he needed to get her emotionally attached to him. Next thing I know she leaves me and starts having an affair with him. He apparently has cheated on his wife multiple times with female co-workers at different jobs. When they were caught he confessed to his wife, gave up messing around with mine, and appologized to me for destroying my marriage.

I guess I should just give up on our ten year relationship and just stick to co-parenting our kids. I've been thinking she isn't worth it anymore anyway. This was going to be my last ditch attempt at fixing something that shouldn't be fixed. She told me a few weeks ago that she doesn't want to be without me and if we were going to fix things it would have to be like we were starting over at the beginning again so I was hoping that could reset her.

I'm more worried about the kids than anything.

I've never had trouble moving on to new women. The kids make it harder though.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020 4:25 PM by lck13po.)
03-20-2020 4:15 PM
lck13po
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2020 4:57 PM

I don't want to derail this thread but if you do get friendzoned can you fix it with one of the sexual pheromones? Or are you just SOL?
03-20-2020 4:57 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-21-2020 11:41 AM

(03-20-2020 4:15 PM)lck13po Wrote:  She lost interest due to going out drinking with her co-workers all the time. One of the guys played the tell me all the problems in your marriage and I'll tell you mine game. So she started telling him everything he needed to get her emotionally attached to him. Next thing I know she leaves me and starts having an affair with him. He apparently has cheated on his wife multiple times with female co-workers at different jobs. When they were caught he confessed to his wife, gave up messing around with mine, and appologized to me for destroying my marriage.

I guess I should just give up on our ten year relationship and just stick to co-parenting our kids. I've been thinking she isn't worth it anymore anyway. This was going to be my last ditch attempt at fixing something that shouldn't be fixed. She told me a few weeks ago that she doesn't want to be without me and if we were going to fix things it would have to be like we were starting over at the beginning again so I was hoping that could reset her.

I'm more worried about the kids than anything.

I've never had trouble moving on to new women. The kids make it harder though.

I'd already answered in another thread but it sounds like things may be beyond repair here. Yes, if you also change your behavior you can probably get her back, but do you want to?

I really think at this point the best thing you can do is to focus on you and your kids. Sometimes staying together 'for the sake of the children' is actually the worst thing you can do. Kids are a lot smarter and pay a lot more attention to things than we realize.

It might hurt right now, but distance yourself from the relationship, focus on you and your kids relationship and find someone new and fun to hang out with while you figure out your next step. Just my 2 cents.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-21-2020 11:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lck13po
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-21-2020 1:03 PM

(03-21-2020 11:41 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'd already answered in another thread but it sounds like things may be beyond repair here. Yes, if you also change your behavior you can probably get her back, but do you want to?

I really think at this point the best thing you can do is to focus on you and your kids. Sometimes staying together 'for the sake of the children' is actually the worst thing you can do. Kids are a lot smarter and pay a lot more attention to things than we realize.

It might hurt right now, but distance yourself from the relationship, focus on you and your kids relationship and find someone new and fun to hang out with while you figure out your next step. Just my 2 cents.
I know you are right.
03-21-2020 1:03 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-21-2020 1:07 PM

(03-21-2020 1:03 PM)lck13po Wrote:  I know you are right.

It still sucks to go through, though. I do get that.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-21-2020 1:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 36,716 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 42,193 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 2,524 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 41,692 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX