Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
07-11-2018 12:38 PM

So I put on 4 drops 90 mins prior to meeting this girl(7.5) who I had known for years but rarely spoke with each other. Her relationship with me was kinda complicated a few years ago, I had her over my house but I only spooned with her that night. Perhaps she felt discouraged so we didn't really make it happen later on. I contacted her again two days ago to set up a casual dinner date. I felt pretty horny the whole day but almost right after I put on the mones, I felt a pretty significant drop in my libido. I almost did not want to go see her anymore. We went back to her house afterwards but I just did not find her very sexually attractive anymore even after a few drinks down so I did not escalate things. Perhaps my standard has gone up since I last met her or perhaps I still have feelings for my ex who I broke up with 3 weeks ago. But I think the lowered libido had a lot with it.

Does anybody else feel lowered libido with GOA? It kinda gives me a tightness (like close to a headache but not painful yet) on the top of my head. I vaguely remember that it did the same thing to me years ago when I first purchased it.(I stopped using mones for like 2 years) I have been taking multivitamins for at least a couple of weeks before using mones again, and GOA is not the first mone I used recently either.
07-11-2018 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-11-2018 3:21 PM

(07-11-2018 12:38 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  Does anybody else feel lowered libido with GOA? It kinda gives me a tightness (like close to a headache but not painful yet) on the top of my head. I vaguely remember that it did the same thing to me years ago when I first purchased it.(I stopped using mones for like 2 years) I have been taking multivitamins for at least a couple of weeks before using mones again, and GOA is not the first mone I used recently either.

Yes i noticed those negative self effects with GOA some weeks ago while i was testing a higher dose. The reason to go with around 6 drops or more was that i never saw anything positive with GOA and my spouse. 2 drops is more than enough with GOA. I only used it on my wrists to avoid negative selfies. Never used it again only while my spouse is on girls week. But i avoid to put it on my body. On her pillow its like a miracle. Dont know why it didnt work beside those special days but everybody is different.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 3:23 PM by Hannibal.)
07-11-2018 3:21 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-12-2018 5:17 AM

(07-11-2018 12:38 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  Does anybody else feel lowered libido with GOA? It kinda gives me a tightness (like close to a headache but not painful yet) on the top of my head. I vaguely remember that it did the same thing to me years ago when I first purchased it.(I stopped using mones for like 2 years) I have been taking multivitamins for at least a couple of weeks before using mones again, and GOA is not the first mone I used recently either.

I’ve read of another veteran forum member who suffered lowered libido using GOA. It’s a mone that harbors a love/hate relationship.

I met the current lady I’m dating while on GOA and I have since leveled off on it. I have even put six drops in an oil diffuser to test on my female house guest last week. The results are inconclusive as I was wearing four drops at the time. It’s a shame because it has such rewarding effects when exposed to those around us.
07-12-2018 5:17 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2018 1:44 AM

(07-11-2018 3:21 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  Yes i noticed those negative self effects with GOA some weeks ago while i was testing a higher dose. The reason to go with around 6 drops or more was that i never saw anything positive with GOA and my spouse. 2 drops is more than enough with GOA. I only used it on my wrists to avoid negative selfies. Never used it again only while my spouse is on girls week. But i avoid to put it on my body. On her pillow its like a miracle. Dont know why it didnt work beside those special days but everybody is different.

Interesting, figured I wasn't alone on this. I will try the wrist applications and see if it still affects me negatively.
(07-12-2018 5:17 AM)Mischief Wrote:  I’ve read of another veteran forum member who suffered lowered libido using GOA. It’s a mone that harbors a love/hate relationship.

I met the current lady I’m dating while on GOA and I have since leveled off on it. I have even put six drops in an oil diffuser to test on my female house guest last week. The results are inconclusive as I was wearing four drops at the time. It’s a shame because it has such rewarding effects when exposed to those around us.

Do you personally feel the lowered libido?
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018 1:45 AM by Vinzanity.)
07-15-2018 1:44 AM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-17-2018 6:46 AM

(07-15-2018 1:44 AM)Vinzanity Wrote:  
(07-12-2018 5:17 AM)Mischief Wrote:  I’ve read of another veteran forum member who suffered lowered libido using GOA. It’s a mone that harbors a love/hate relationship.

Do you personally feel the lowered libido?

Personally I haven’t felt lowered libido. I use it sparingly for certain occasions and then as I move along with a certain lady I will move on to another mone or go with a single molecule combined with an alpha base.
07-17-2018 6:46 AM

Ladiesman
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-26-2018 7:37 PM

Ok, i tried a few more times on random ocasions, maybe the imprint is working secretly in a girls mind and i cant see it, but at most, it is an ok comfort product for me. I just never had any girl contact me after being exposed to say it has imprinting quality. I never experienced lowered libido, instead i am a little horny when using it. I think after a certain 4 or 5 exposure, it starts diminishing return, and its effects arent permanent at all, this bitch at work, i am starting to hate her again with her conniving, yet polite on the outside behaviour.
Overall, a disappoitment to me. 4 out of 10.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
07-26-2018 7:37 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-26-2018 9:38 PM

(07-26-2018 7:37 PM)Ladiesman Wrote:  maybe the imprint is working secretly in a girls mind and i cant see it

Seriously, I don't think this product is meant to imprint. Read the product copy. This product is all about the moment:
https://www.pheromonetreasures.com/produ...affection/

Using the right tool for the job is very important. Would you give a hammer a bad review because it couldn't be used to insert a screw? Of course not. You would use a screwdriver. If you are looking for a product in that product line to imprint then ETFZ is the product designed for that.

Look at the product copy for ETFZ
https://www.pheromonetreasures.com/produ...riendzone/

He says the following about ETFZ which implies that the product was designed to imprint:
Quote:After wearing Escape the Friend Zone, don’t be surprised if your girl is more smiley around you or even texts/calls you more often asking to hang out. She’s starting to like you in that certain way which you’ve been seeking all your life.
07-26-2018 9:38 PM
Ladiesman
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-27-2018 12:40 AM

(07-26-2018 9:38 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Seriously, I don't think this product is meant to imprint. Read the product copy. This product is all about the moment:
https://www.pheromonetreasures.com/produ...affection/

Using the right tool for the job is very important. Would you give a hammer a bad review because it couldn't be used to insert a screw? Of course not. You would use a screwdriver. If you are looking for a product in that product line to imprint then ETFZ is the product designed for that.

Look at the product copy for ETFZ
https://www.pheromonetreasures.com/produ...riendzone/

He says the following about ETFZ which implies that the product was designed to imprint:
Quote:After wearing Escape the Friend Zone, don’t be surprised if your girl is more smiley around you or even texts/calls you more often asking to hang out. She’s starting to like you in that certain way which you’ve been seeking all your life.
Well, if thats the case, good, id give it a 6 or 7 as my girl is always lovey dovey more than usual wearing goa. But house of pheromones and lots of goa reviews and comments on pherotruth and other review site hyped its imprinting alongside its chemistry, even along the lines of good as nude alpha, so imprinting expectations were high.
I do know that its a bonding and comfort product, but tested it at work cos of my assumed imprinting expectations, based on those reviews, as my workplace is full of women for testing.
I dont think i would buy PT products again anytime soon, as i find them too subtle for my taste, even though etfz has some good reviews around. I like hard hitters, more like lal products.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
07-27-2018 12:40 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-27-2018 8:15 AM

(07-27-2018 12:40 AM)Ladiesman Wrote:  I dont think i would buy PT products again anytime soon, as i find them too subtle for my taste

Makes sense. His products are well balanced and well buffered in general. Even his product "The hookup" is very well buffered so it is not as blatant as you would expect with a high Androstenone product. Some people like this about the product line and some people hate it.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2018 8:16 AM by metaltree.)
07-27-2018 8:15 AM

Thor
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2018 10:43 PM

Has anyone tried GOA in the coffee shop? Im wondering if the coffee aroma can interrupt/affect the GOA cloud.
09-23-2018 10:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 31,025 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 34,872 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 1,631 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 35,224 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX