Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
Yesterday 8:16 PM

(Yesterday 1:35 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  Yes thanks for the info. I tried evolve spray several times with no success. Thats the problem because most of the well known sexuals didnt work for me. Xist oil is doing fine in terms of bonding or NA.
But DP or New Pheromone Additive for example are doing nothing on the sexual front. All sexuals i tried have only a small impact. Imho this is caused because my wife isnt 20 anymore. Going through menopause is limiting her desire atm.

Have you tried jumping outside the box, and UPPING the dosages, Hann?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
Yesterday 8:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

Today 1:32 AM

(Yesterday 1:35 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  Yes thanks for the info. I tried evolve spray several times with no success. Thats the problem because most of the well known sexuals didnt work for me. Xist oil is doing fine in terms of bonding or NA.
But DP or New Pheromone Additive for example are doing nothing on the sexual front. All sexuals i tried have only a small impact. Imho this is caused because my wife isnt 20 anymore. Going through menopause is limiting her desire atm.

If she doesn't get emotional easily and doesn't respond to none she may responds to androsterone mixes aka mature status man.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: Today 1:32 AM by stefdude.)
Today 1:32 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Today 6:48 AM

(Today 1:32 AM)stefdude Wrote:  If she doesn't get emotional easily and doesn't respond to none she may responds to androsterone mixes aka mature status man.

And through the years of MMM'S QUESTIONING, MENOPAUSE seems to scream = MORE -NONE! LOTS MORE -NONE!! Tease

TEST! TEST! TEST! Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
Today 6:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 28,352 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 32,478 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 1,279 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 32,876 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX