Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
1039 thanks in 442 posts

RE: Grail of Affection...
01-13-2018 4:34 PM

Had another meeting with the administrators at my son's school the other day. Three drops of GoA made the meeting go very smoothly. One of the teachers is an unlikeable person, to put it mildly. Shrill and bossy. She joined the meeting after it had been underway for a bit. By that time, I had won over the other women in the room: laughing at jokes, following my lead when steering the conversation, and accepting my suggestions for how things should be worded in the documentation. When she showed up and started using her expected bossiness, I was able to keep the rest of the group going in my direction.

None of these women are attractive to me in any way. I'm just using GoA to make things go smoother and get what I want for my son. It did the job.
01-13-2018 4:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Snoopyace, Tezeus, islandguy, metaltree, BigDickBandit420, DarkLord1, MMM, Saiyanprince, SeekingSuccess, TheManInTheFedora, Hannibal, BlueKnight, idontknow, MacCauley, lunch, whisper, ducklingswan
Login or register to remove all advertising

ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 33 posts

01-15-2018 11:01 PM

I was looking for an interview pheromone, and I thought I should used the Grail of Affection I already had. Long story short, the receptionist went from a bored hello to gradually twirl her hair every 30 seconds. Additionally, the male/female interview panel was very accommodating, and I won over the entire panel with jokes, storytelling, etc.

Additionally, I had another interview with a different company last week, and the Grail of Affection was a total knockout. She, the interviewer, had the classic diluted eyes and kept prolonging the conversation so that the interview stretch over to 2 hours.

For entry-level positions, I feel that GOA will work well since the majority of HR are female. Although I haven't try Captain in interviews yet, I believe that it might be better for managerial situations.

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2018 11:02 PM by ducklingswan.)
01-15-2018 11:01 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, LoveInSpain, whisper, islandguy
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1330
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 39 posts

01-16-2018 8:53 AM

(01-15-2018 11:01 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  I was looking for an interview pheromone, and I thought I should used the Grail of Affection I already had. Long story short, the receptionist went from a bored hello to gradually twirl her hair every 30 seconds. Additionally, the male/female interview panel was very accommodating, and I won over the entire panel with jokes, storytelling, etc.

Additionally, I had another interview with a different company last week, and the Grail of Affection was a total knockout. She, the interviewer, had the classic diluted eyes and kept prolonging the conversation so that the interview stretch over to 2 hours.

For entry-level positions, I feel that GOA will work well since the majority of HR are female. Although I haven't try Captain in interviews yet, I believe that it might be better for managerial situations.

What were your dosages?
01-16-2018 8:53 AM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 33 posts

Yesterday 2:23 PM

(01-16-2018 8:53 AM)whisper Wrote:  
(01-15-2018 11:01 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  I was looking for an interview pheromone, and I thought I should used the Grail of Affection I already had. Long story short, the receptionist went from a bored hello to gradually twirl her hair every 30 seconds. Additionally, the male/female interview panel was very accommodating, and I won over the entire panel with jokes, storytelling, etc.

What were your dosages?

2 drops

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
Yesterday 2:23 PM
Thanks given by whisper

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 81 23,870 09-22-2017 12:14 AM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 28,999 06-06-2017 11:34 AM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 955 04-10-2017 7:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 29,057 10-31-2016 4:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX