Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 31 posts

RE: Grail of Affection...
09-12-2017 7:20 PM

Good reports CC and SS! jumpy
Fill us in with your next reports

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
09-12-2017 7:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ChineseChocolate
ChineseChocolate
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 5 posts

09-13-2017 9:52 AM

Update

My boss came to my classroom to tell me something mundane about a new class starting. Actually it was really a no news, but she made her way across the campus to let me know. She still had the deer in the headlights look... (She is actually a bit lazy, not really wanting to leave her office).

Self affects are making e chatty, especially when I use three drops...Men seem very comfortable talking with me like i am a good friend or brother. I Become aware of my chattiness so try to control it after about a couple of minutes and steer the conversation.

GoA seems to make more comfortable having a carefree attitude. Being a teacher, can make things awkward... especially in class teaching... Also noticed the affects that it keeps me going like redbull without the jumpiness...

I will continue to update, as I go along..

CC
09-13-2017 9:52 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, Snoopyace, MMM, BigDickBandit420, DrChocolate, sunnyday
StridingStrider
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 5 posts

09-15-2017 9:54 AM

I thought I'd mention this.

So yesterday I was wearing 6x BW (neck) and 4x GOA (wrists) and as I was off till filling up the bread I noticed a pretty black girl waiting at checkout. Surprised I apologized and headed to the till. Her reaction was kind of odd, almost like she was zoned out or something. While I'm serving her shes still quiet and then I notice that her top is unbuttoned and exposing quite a lot of breast. I don't say anything and as the transaction is completed she suddenly notices that her tops undone and becomes embarrassed and hurriedly rushes off.

Now, I don't want to say this is down to the pheromones but let's just say that's the first time that has ever happened since I've been working in retail.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 9:59 AM by StridingStrider.)
09-15-2017 9:54 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora
Login or register to remove all advertising

ChineseChocolate
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 5 posts

09-18-2017 11:15 PM

Hey guys,

I have a question about when GoA is most effective, meaning outside temperature room temperature. I have noticed that if the weather is below the 80's Fahrenheit (humidity about 50%)the hits are extremely low, unless my body is sweating and heating up (walking or doing a lot of movement)

When it hits in mid 80's and above with humidity, hits keep coming, with interactions and deer in headlight or extremely chatty people get around me. So have any observed this before...

I do give my body rest from the mones, about 2 days off then back on them, had been using them since July, so was surprised how things did not respond as quickly as I thought it should be.

I have currently xist, which I will give a try (it is spray, from all the reading the spray is or alcohol based work better as weather gets cooler). I will try it in late October (unless it chills down before that time).

Where I am, heating of rooms and offices is a very rare, because they seem to be afraid to spend money for heating (even for cooling is an issue as well). So I guess I will be able to test out the various mones i purchased before traveling to this country (China).

CC
09-18-2017 11:15 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, TheBoogieMan
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4167
Thanks received:
2214 thanks in 1067 posts

09-19-2017 4:44 PM

(09-18-2017 11:15 PM)ChineseChocolate Wrote:  Hey guys,

I have a question about when GoA is most effective, meaning outside temperature room temperature. I have noticed that if the weather is below the 80's Fahrenheit (humidity about 50%)the hits are extremely low, unless my body is sweating and heating up (walking or doing a lot of movement)

When it hits in mid 80's and above with humidity, hits keep coming, with interactions and deer in headlight or extremely chatty people get around me. So have any observed this before...

I do give my body rest from the mones, about 2 days off then back on them, had been using them since July, so was surprised how things did not respond as quickly as I thought it should be.

I have currently xist, which I will give a try (it is spray, from all the reading the spray is or alcohol based work better as weather gets cooler). I will try it in late October (unless it chills down before that time).

Where I am, heating of rooms and offices is a very rare, because they seem to be afraid to spend money for heating (even for cooling is an issue as well). So I guess I will be able to test out the various mones i purchased before traveling to this country (China).

CC

I, MMM, would say that all oil works better when the body and temperature is hot/heated.

Spray for the cold, oil for the heat. Boast
09-19-2017 4:44 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, V-nice, ChineseChocolate, TheBoogieMan
ChineseChocolate
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 5 posts

09-19-2017 7:46 PM

THANKS MMM!
09-19-2017 7:46 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 496
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 581 posts

09-19-2017 7:57 PM

Try mixing your oils with iso e super.
I did that with my swoon and the diffusion seems much better

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-19-2017 7:57 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DrChocolate, TheBoogieMan
Login or register to remove all advertising

ChineseChocolate
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 5 posts

09-19-2017 9:33 PM

(09-19-2017 7:57 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Try mixing your oils with iso e super.
I did that with my swoon and the diffusion seems much better

I was thinking about that, I was reading on the other threads how some changed their oils into sprays... I do love the effects of GoA, and enjoy the chattiness I get from others ( the hits are good as well as they seem more enamored with what I say. It seems to work GREAT with those that have daddy or parental issues or just lost puppies)

CC
09-19-2017 9:33 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Snoopyace
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 31 posts

09-22-2017 12:21 AM

Although GOA comes in oil only, there's a way to use it during cold weathers. I seen GOA works better in high temperature, but if you plan to use it in colder weather, I recommend either using a combo such as GOA+The Hookup.

Otherwise, you can try to turn GOA into a spray. I haven't try that yet

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
09-22-2017 12:21 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, BigDickBandit420, TheManInTheFedora, Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2978
Thanks received:
3966 thanks in 1661 posts

09-22-2017 7:01 AM

(09-22-2017 12:21 AM)ducklingswan Wrote:  Although GOA comes in oil only, there's a way to use it during cold weathers. I seen GOA works better in high temperature, but if you plan to use it in colder weather, I recommend either using a combo such as GOA+The Hookup.

Otherwise, you can try to turn GOA into a spray. I haven't try that yet

Another option that worked very well for me was to add some Iso E Super to the GOA. I got it in a DPG carrier from Perfumer's Apprentice although the Iso E from Cinis Labs also works quite well. I've stuck to 10% by volume and that has worked quite well to increase diffusion.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-22-2017 7:01 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, TheBoogieMan

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 81 19,022 09-22-2017 12:14 AM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 25,354 06-06-2017 11:34 AM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 671 04-10-2017 7:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 24,488 10-31-2016 4:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX