Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

4 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 4 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.42 Average
Grail of Affection...
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1002
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 83 posts

Grail of Affection...
04-21-2017 2:54 AM

GOA is in 30ml eurodropper bottle.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
04-21-2017 2:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

pam2
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Grail of Affection...
04-21-2017 3:59 AM

Ok thank you, because there is one of reseller in my country selling GOA in 10ml bottle, and I think it is fake product, cz I know in PT site says it sells in 30. Thank You for the information.
04-21-2017 3:59 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2245
Thanks received:
3109 thanks in 1398 posts

04-21-2017 5:59 PM

I have been playing around with some other Pheromones lately and have set aside my GOA but since girl week hit my bride with a vengeance I decided to wear this today. 3 drops split between the sides of my neck and tops of my hands. Immediately upon entering my phero cloud, her pupils dilated and her mood improved. She ended up sitting on the couch with me and snuggled in next to me. Not normal behavior when she is cramptastic. Before she decided to go to bed early, she fell asleep on me.

Nope, not an exciting lay report but just another validation for me that GOA is a very flexible product that can be used in a variety of situations. I've used it to help get sex, I've had women become frighteningly infatuated and even suggest an affair with me while I've been wearing it and yes, I've even been used as a human teddy bear because of it. Still one of my favorite products.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-21-2017 5:59 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, BeautifulEnigma, DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, HvyEqpDrvr, BigDickBandit420, Abba
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 163
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 201 posts

04-22-2017 6:16 AM

Yep - I have had the same reaction with a great number of women around that time. No doubt about it, GOA is a great standalone for this purpose. It also tunes throughout the month with Androsterone and none etc. About the only thing I don't like about it for me is that I find it generally demotivating like a cloudy day which is a shame really because it is some remarkable. I have found scented GOA is better - in fact I know most folks would find this crazy but I've used almost every mone unscented if I can. it is only recently that I am mixing scents in.

An alternative I've used is Clary Sage. It is simple and cheap and its effects on me are calming without fatigue - sometimes even motivating. It definitely brightens the mood of moody females. I uncork it and let it flow throughout the room.

Lately I've found a great array of oils that achieve many of the same effects as mones but at lower level. I haven't found any that seem to be greatly sexual outside of vanilla in some situations.

I've found that almond oil is arousing, calming and bonding personally for me as is coconut and I have wondered if they mimic something in copulins...
04-22-2017 6:16 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, HvyEqpDrvr, BigDickBandit420, Abba

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 56 19,493 04-12-2017 4:05 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 216 04-10-2017 7:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 60 12,343 11-19-2016 1:14 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 19,518 10-31-2016 4:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX