Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
Ladiesman
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
07-06-2018 10:39 PM

After continuous retesting, i feel that GOA is some weak ass shit, but still have some lingering hope cos i still wanna test it further in as many varied situation as long as the bottle aint empty, and i feel it aint a complete dud as i had one instance where i comboed it with Alpha Treasures with some possibly great hits maybe (first time i use AT cos am sick of the lack of results with goa and thought maybe i would spike it with some AT) , cos i cant return it as i live far away and it took more than 60days to even reach me. Maybe i will move on to start testing AT soon.
That combo,
1 drop AT to left wrist and 3 drops goa to the other wrists. Went to a regular school to conduct my business and was met with normal good welcome by the principal. After chatting foe about 20 minutes, he left me to do something, then this assistant principal, mid thirties i think, married, very nice person whom i am very friendly with, starts saying so what we gonna do today concerning my business. We greet each other and start talking, when she blurts out, do u have a girlfriend,, and then says if not i could set u up, i have a friend so and so, and i just laugh and she keeps on yabbering about about her friend, etc etc. Next she said i will set u up with her friend teasingly, then mentions she is married and laughs, and said she was the one who sets her up with her husband and tell me all about it. I just nod with a smile and as the bell rang, we starts to do my tasks.
I find this strange cos even though i am very friendly with her, she never in the past converse with me about my love life, and we mainly jokes and converse about normal everyday topic. Also, i think that they would knew about my girlfriend as we work together, and gossip spreads fast everywhere,. I have worn goa in this school about 2 times in the past too. As there are many female teachers here, i think it was a good testing place.
I definitely will move next with LAL products if PT products dont work for me, especially for being known for their hard hitting nature and blatant hits, high quality, customers service reputation, limitless money back quarentee etc. Garry, even with the site down, had upto date answered all my emails till date, no matter how small, the only vendor thus far with this kind of service.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 10:47 PM by Ladiesman.)
07-06-2018 10:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-07-2018 8:48 AM

(07-06-2018 9:59 PM)Ladiesman Wrote:  Same here, after refraining for a week and retesting at 1 to 5 drops, i cant find anything at small doses. Only 3 to 5 drops i notice minor effects or so i think. Maybe my body chemistry just dont jive with this mix. Startint to get really pissed.

Try it in combos.

When me first started using GOA, me was
ready to flush it. It didnt work solo no matter
how much me put on or me couldnt see it
working. To me it seems to be stealth mode
for use over weeks/months to be effective.

However when added to combos, it adds a
dimension to the combo and you can then
see what it does. For me GOA sucks solo
but works wonders in combo.

Try it comboed for a few outings and you shall
see the difference.
07-07-2018 8:48 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-07-2018 10:26 AM

Hi Gents,

My experience has been the same with both GOA and Swoon. I think that if someone were to try these, do buy them scented so as to encourage diffusion. I got them unscented and they are heavy oils with GOA being thicker than Swoon.

The addition of ISO E super in some way or form might also help diffusion. I pretreated my PT products with Cinis Labs ISO concentrate, adding about 10% to each bottle. I also added some alcohol based aftershave to help scent the products. Still, to no avail for me.

Just like Ladiesman, I can't really get GOA to work at low doses. Even with higher doses, there have been only moments where I thought that it might have hit, but I cannot be sure 100% that it was the mones having any effect or not. In contrast, mones from different vendors have produced blatant effects right from the get-go for me, leaving no doubt that they exert effects on targets.

Lostdreams might be right that it might be a stealth effect which becomes apparent only after some time of exposures on targets. He also might have a point that for some it might shine in combos rather than standalone. However, in my opinion...if something is marketed as a solution in itself, then it should have some noticeable effect standalone rather than just being a 'piece of a puzzle.'

From my experience if I want that imprinting/lovey dovey vibe, I can substitute other mones for GOA either standalone or in combo e.g., NA/Androstadienone instead of GOA or Imprint instead of GOA with Imprint also reputedly having Oxytocin like GOA is reputed to contain.

I will keep testing GOA by itself and in combo with other stuff, but I don't think that I would buy it again as it might not really fit who I am, but that's just me. I am willing to repurchase Swoon again albeit in scented version to give it another shot during the trial period to really make sure that it is doing something. Otherwise, I can return it. Earlier in 2017, I thought that I had a massive hit with it one day, but since then...haven't been able to get it to work for me like it has for others. I am now thinking that massive hit I got that day was actually my own charm on that particular target that caused her unusual, over-the-top behavior rather than the mones doing anything that day. For me, the jury is still out on Swoon.

However I am glad that these are working great for many listmates on the forum, keep using what works for you. That's the purpose of giving test runs on these products to see what works..all experiences are valuable - the good, the bad and the ugly; it is an inexact science...maybe it didn't work for me because of my chemistry, or I got a bad batch.

Just my humble 2 cents!
07-07-2018 10:26 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

07-07-2018 11:23 AM

Thanks for the report. I appreciate that you were very upfront about how the products weren't working for you without necessarily bashing them. I really do need to report more on the products that don't necessarily work for me instead of just not reviewing them. I agree that some products just don't work for some of us based on our varying body chemistries.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
07-07-2018 11:23 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

07-07-2018 2:39 PM

(07-06-2018 10:13 PM)Ladiesman Wrote:  I felt this too. I look handsome in the mirror when i put GOA. I even think my GF looked hotter when i put GOA, Strange i felt, as i read Nude Alpha has beautifying molecules, but never read that with GOA.

I got that too, it was like magic.Greater appreciation in general and physical beautification.

Also, about those who say it doesn't work.To be honest it did its magic to my SO, I've rarely tested it to other targets but a couple occasions I remember seeing no results.My explanation is that either my SO is comfortable and feels the feelings easier with GOA or (more possible) she expresses it more freely while for the other girls it's on the backround.When we talk about love inducing you can't expect blatantness, it's no attraction or sexual product.To see someone as beautiful or to get horny can happen in a moment but to create feelings that takes time and needs subconscious processing.
Also it's easier to intensify the loving feeling that is already there (SO) than to create one from nothing.I suspect it works on the backround and needs patience.

My dosages were the recommended for white male, 2 or 3 drops I don't remember exactly.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018 2:44 PM by stefdude.)
07-07-2018 2:39 PM
Ladiesman
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-07-2018 11:37 PM

Well, will continue testing all through this month again anyways, but will sell it, if i cant even imprint on a single target. Whats the point of a mix if it only works in combos anyway. (even though i feel the beautifying effects, etc etc.), I dont need a mix that solely works with my so anyway, as that is meat in the fridge already.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
07-07-2018 11:37 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-08-2018 9:14 PM

(07-07-2018 10:26 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Lostdreams might be right that it might be a stealth effect which becomes apparent only after some time of exposures on targets.

I personally think that GOA is a very good product. With that said, multiple exposures with a single target is not how this products works for me. As a matter of fact using GOA with a woman that I know kind of sucked. I never did that again. I find it to be a super fast hitter when I use this product in a social environment where mingling with strangers happens.

For me GOA is one of the best products for just walking up to a woman I never met before in a social environment and seeing her excitedly perk up. Not every woman of course but enough women to know that GOA definitely is doing something and hitting fast. I stopped using GOA solo when I figured out that these women who were perking up excitedly when I approached weren't sexually attracted to me.

I am certain that GOA is definitely doing "something" very well. The "something" that GOA was doing was very powerful but not particularly useful to me. I think GOA is a product that will be very useful to some men and useless to other men.

I don't regret buying it. I have it stored away and in certain situations it might be very useful to wear. It just doesn't align with my present goals. Again, a very good product.
07-08-2018 9:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

07-08-2018 10:12 PM

My experiences with GOA pretty much mirror Metaltree's. The only difference for me is that I find it also works a little too well on women who know me who aren't my bride. I've been propositioned more than once by women I've known forever and women I just met. It is a very hard and fast hitter for me (including with my bride).

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
07-08-2018 10:12 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-09-2018 6:33 AM

My success with GOA has been on female friends that who have been exposed for the first time and female strangers. I have since learned to use it more for day game and first dates to leave a good impression, but will combine it with Evolve or The Hook Up on a date if I want to ramp things up.

It does have good imprinting qualities as people who have been exposed to it and see me again for the first time after an extended absence will remember me and pick up right where we left off. On female friends it looks like diminishing returns after each exposure.

I guess if we really want to ramp things up is to combine GOA and New Pheromone Additive?
07-09-2018 6:33 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 11:52 PM

My impression of GOA is that it hits certain women much harder than others and it requires good diffusion and a several minutes (at least 3) to work. I've found it works very well with curvy/heavier women with darker hair, typically white.

Likewise I find none works great with many red heads and p75 works great on black girls for me. For example, I sat in a room with several women for 20 minutes and two were visibly affected and the rest were not. This has happened several times in many different venues. In all cases GOA seems to work the late 20s and up crowd - seems like 28-35 is the ideal range for me. I've had it work real well in hot places.

Conversely I use Imprint now if I want to imprint. It seems to hit all ages and both genders and wider appeal but has more negative self effects for me than GOA. It diffuses better as well. I use GOA when I want to stir up general intimacy in a close setting with a limited target. That said I have had a few situations where it affected several women nearby and really amped them up.

Also generally imprint clearly identifies me as the hit whereas GOA seems to improve the move but isn't clear that I'm the source of the signature always.
07-09-2018 11:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 31,025 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 34,872 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 1,631 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 35,225 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX