Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
06-15-2018 2:26 PM

I am receiving emails saying that there is new reply to this thread but i cannot see them? Its always tuck in my last post, after mine none of them are visible. Can someone help by PM to me please
06-15-2018 2:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-15-2018 2:52 PM

^ I actually made a post but then deleted it because I can't remember whether I was wearing just GOA or GOA + The Hookup and I don't want to spread misleading info.

If I can confirm what I was wearing, I'll repost it.
06-15-2018 2:52 PM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-15-2018 3:09 PM

Oh i see, thanks for telling that. Not only you, there was one more post deleted a week ago. At least good to know nothing wrong on my side.
06-15-2018 3:09 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-23-2018 9:37 AM

This may speak to the imprinting qualities of GOA. About a month ago I wore two drops to the neck to a coffee shop and the lady who tended to me was nice and all smiles after I say two minutes exposure. Perhaps even more as I was leading up to her in line. I wrote that off to perhaps being standard operating procedure. At the time when I received my drink I thanked her with her name. Little things like that can go a long way in future service.

Fast forward to a month later. I haven’t been to this location during that time. I walked in and the lady instantly recognized and remembered me...like we see each other every day. She held my time in trying to catch up in conversation despite the line building up behind me. This lady even went out of her way to heat my food and bring it to me. She was so happy to bring it to me despite the place being busy. I knew that she was working double time to get to my order so I had to compliment her about knowing how to work a room. A mushy reaction on her end.

I do that to make sure my future service is on point. No number closing here. The age gap is a no no.

This is some interesting sauce this GOA.
06-23-2018 9:37 AM
Juic3d
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-23-2018 11:41 PM

It is indeed server/bartender catnip. But there are several other products that fit this M.O. A lot of numbers in my phone are of those of this profession.

Interesting anecdote. My first experience with GOA/The Hookup involved a server nearly stripping off her clothes off at work to show me her new tattoo. I really didn’t even know her. It was like she couldn’t help herself. It was not an isolated incident. Others have stripped their clothes off, just not at work.
06-23-2018 11:41 PM

MMM

Rep Post

06-24-2018 11:10 AM

^
^
^
^
Does anybody share their dosages that gave them their results anymore? Clapping

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2018 11:11 AM by MMM.)
06-24-2018 11:10 AM
Juic3d
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-24-2018 5:04 PM

My bad. I usually just use one drop on the inside of each forearm. Sometimes more than a drop will fall out on each side. I don’t really use much though. If THU, usually one spray somewhere. Clothes, neck, wherever. I’m not really exact and really don’t keep a journal anymore.
06-24-2018 5:04 PM
Ladiesman
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-06-2018 9:59 PM

(05-22-2018 2:22 PM)Cuddlefan Wrote:  I've had GOA for about two months now. At first I didn't think it was working, at least not at the recommended drops. I was about to give up on it but one day I said screw it and decided to go crazy with it. GOA works great for me at 10+ drops. I put 5 drops on one arm then rub my arms together. 5 drops on the other arm then rub together again. I get tons of looks and smiles with this. My girlfriend is a nice as can be when I did this with 3 sprays of THU. I put my hand in her private area and started to play around. She said stop but it wasn't her usual angry pissed off stop, this time she said it with a smile. A few more times and I should be good. I'm not sure how mones work on guys but today a gay guy hit on me HARD.
Same here, after refraining for a week and retesting at 1 to 5 drops, i cant find anything at small doses. Only 3 to 5 drops i notice minor effects or so i think. Maybe my body chemistry just dont jive with this mix. Startint to get really pissed.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
07-06-2018 9:59 PM
Ladiesman
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-06-2018 10:07 PM

(05-23-2018 4:19 AM)stefdude Wrote:  People that OD have absolutely no clue how much they stink and what people think/talk about them when they realize the smell is coming from them.It's a matter of luck that you hear that conversation and that happens before they realize it's coming from you, once they do realize it you need a very close friend to share it with you, because other people won't put themselves in that position.
Many people here are ignorant about this.To realize this from personal experience is only a matter of chance but smart people will avoid this issue before happening to them.
That muat be it. When i was testing initially, i once put 3 drops, and decided to test with a female co worker. She is the kind of uptight self righteous bitch know it all hate men cos cant find a man type. She is polite with me but we dislike inside. I sat near her once i reached the office to let her stay in my cloud, and she sat up straight away and leave, only to sit in a nearby chair. This happened too when i put 5 drops near her, though no other females had this reaction. I even followed her and she kept on leaving me. Sigh.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
07-06-2018 10:07 PM

Ladiesman
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-06-2018 10:13 PM

(05-24-2018 4:59 PM)Cuddlefan Wrote:  Yeah, I get that same (I'm looking good today) effects. My girlfriend looks amazing when I'm on this stuff.

I got a chance to try it again today. She was still really nice and cuddly, but no sex. I'm gonna try to combo it with something other than THU.
I felt this too. I look handsome in the mirror when i put GOA. I even think my GF looked hotter when i put GOA, Strange i felt, as i read Nude Alpha has beautifying molecules, but never read that with GOA.

07-06-2018 10:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 31,039 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 34,881 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 1,632 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 35,241 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX