Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
05-25-2018 8:16 PM

(05-25-2018 1:35 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  Yes thanks for the info. I tried evolve spray several times with no success. Thats the problem because most of the well known sexuals didnt work for me. Xist oil is doing fine in terms of bonding or NA.
But DP or New Pheromone Additive for example are doing nothing on the sexual front. All sexuals i tried have only a small impact. Imho this is caused because my wife isnt 20 anymore. Going through menopause is limiting her desire atm.

Have you tried jumping outside the box, and UPPING the dosages, Hann?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-25-2018 8:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

05-26-2018 1:32 AM

(05-25-2018 1:35 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  Yes thanks for the info. I tried evolve spray several times with no success. Thats the problem because most of the well known sexuals didnt work for me. Xist oil is doing fine in terms of bonding or NA.
But DP or New Pheromone Additive for example are doing nothing on the sexual front. All sexuals i tried have only a small impact. Imho this is caused because my wife isnt 20 anymore. Going through menopause is limiting her desire atm.

If she doesn't get emotional easily and doesn't respond to none she may responds to androsterone mixes aka mature status man.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2018 1:32 AM by stefdude.)
05-26-2018 1:32 AM
MMM

Rep Post

05-26-2018 6:48 AM

(05-26-2018 1:32 AM)stefdude Wrote:  If she doesn't get emotional easily and doesn't respond to none she may responds to androsterone mixes aka mature status man.

And through the years of MMM'S QUESTIONING, MENOPAUSE seems to scream = MORE -NONE! LOTS MORE -NONE!! Tease

TEST! TEST! TEST! Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-26-2018 6:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-26-2018 1:44 PM

(05-26-2018 1:32 AM)stefdude Wrote:  If she doesn't get emotional easily and doesn't respond to none she may responds to androsterone mixes aka mature status man.

Which one would you suggest?

She is responding very well to:

AV
BW
AQ
NA
Xist
AT
Swoon

Best of all is still AV. Its like day and night. Realy impressive.

Maybe i should try Evolve again with a higher dosage like MMM mentonioned but this stuff realy stinks imho.
(05-25-2018 8:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  Have you tried jumping outside the box, and UPPING the dosages, Hann?

14 drops GOA should be enough but with Evolve or other sexuals i didnt.
I will try a higher dosage of those soon and will post again. DP Evolve New Pheromone Additive.
We will see..Thanks for the suggestion.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2018 1:50 PM by Hannibal.)
05-26-2018 1:44 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-26-2018 3:52 PM

(05-26-2018 1:44 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  Which one would you suggest?

AV
BW
AQ
NA
Xist
AT
Swoon

Maybe i should try Evolve again with a higher dosage like MMM mentonioned but this stuff realy stinks imho.
(05-25-2018 8:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  Have you tried jumping outside the box, and UPPING the dosages, Hann?
14 drops GOA should be enough but with Evolve or other sexuals i didnt.
I will try a higher dosage of those soon and will post again. DP Evolve New Pheromone Additive.
We will see..Thanks for the suggestion.

You SHOULD test all of your SEXUAL PRODUCTS at higher dosages, Hanni. ALL FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE! Girl witch

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Menopau...=MENOPAUSE

05-26-2018 3:52 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-29-2018 4:36 AM

(05-26-2018 1:44 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  Which one would you suggest?

AV
BW
AQ
NA
Xist
AT
Swoon

From those listed I think AV, AQ and Xist are the androsterone dominant.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-29-2018 4:36 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-04-2018 9:30 AM

Today i used THA-HUG conbo. It was my second app for the day (3drop goa & 1 spray thu each time). A lot of attraction from women, but i was having tiny cut type hurt in my chest area. It was as if there is tiny broken glass piece in my blood stream moving and hurting in chest area. Any experiences? What could this be? I had panic attack and washed off.

Does THU also have Androstadienone ?
06-04-2018 9:30 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2018 1:32 AM

(05-29-2018 4:36 AM)stefdude Wrote:  From those listed I think AV, AQ and Xist are the androsterone dominant.

Thanks for that.

Well that backs up my findings. All you mentioned work for me.
ATM iam trying AM NOS TITAN & CORE. AM NOS hits her hard yesterday evening but i will post my findings in the menopause files soon.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Menopause-Files

back to GOA. Because AM NOS seems to hit her hard i read about Certo that it is similiar to GOA. (similiar goal)
I ordered Certo yesterday and will try it also. Maybe it will work for me in the way GOA should. Also Certo is more for the conservative women like Phero Joe wrote on his article. Maybe this one will fit better for my spouse. The article about Certo and the coments about GOA in comparison are here:
https://houseofpheromones.com/certo-by-a...arry-eyes/

Anybody compared Certo to GOA?

06-05-2018 1:32 AM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2018 1:51 AM

(06-04-2018 9:30 AM)Med Wrote:  Today i used THA-HUG conbo. It was my second app for the day (3drop goa & 1 spray thu each time). A lot of attraction from women, but i was having tiny cut type hurt in my chest area. It was as if there is tiny broken glass piece in my blood stream moving and hurting in chest area. Any experiences? What could this be? I had panic attack and washed off.

Does THU also have Androstadienone ?

Dont know about THU and Androstadienone BUT:

The sensations you get with pheromones vary. I got headaches in the beginning. Heart rage. Anxiety. Bad dreams sometimes. And all different kinds of sensations. The first weeks i used BW & AV i had painful wrist joints. It was like rheumatism. I am naturopath and i am watching all this kind of sensations with interest. I have complete confidence in my body because i know it is a masterpiece. Checked my blood parameters three times the last years and also had bigger checkups. My blood parameters are perfect and i am feeling as good as never before in my life with using various mones. The sensations vanished over time.

Just ignore them and trust your body. There is nothing that will harm you. Maybe lower the dose to a comfortable level. The more often you use mones the less you will react. If you find a mone which doesnt fit your body chemistry move on and try another one. It is worth in the long run. And dont have panic attacks. This will raise your adrenaline level and causes more problems than the mones. Smile

06-05-2018 1:51 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2018 2:38 AM

Hannibel thank you so much for your reply. Its relaxing.

I also had joint pains with most of the mones when i first started using them. I always try to take care of my body and thought there might be something toxic in that combination. A day before the bad experience i had taken (Dsouza's secret supp Smile ) Himalayan pink salt, that might also be the cause of weird sensation in cheast. Anyway im good now and i will use little doses for this combo as your suggestion. Thanks again
06-05-2018 2:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 29,372 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 33,303 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 1,397 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 33,784 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX