Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.5 Average
Grail of Affection...
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection...
05-22-2018 5:23 PM

(05-22-2018 2:22 PM)Cuddlefan Wrote:  I've had GOA for about two months now. At first I didn't think it was working, at least not at the recommended drops. I was about to give up on it but one day I said screw it and decided to go crazy with it. GOA works great for me at 10+ drops. I put 5 drops on one arm then rub my arms together. 5 drops on the other arm then rub together again. I get tons of looks and smiles with this. My girlfriend is a nice as can be when I did this with 3 sprays of THU. I put my hand in her private area and started to play around. She said stop but it wasn't her usual angry pissed off stop, this time she said it with a smile. A few more times and I should be good. I'm not sure how mones work on guys but today a gay guy hit on me HARD.

Gay guys seem to respond the same way women do to mones. With that much A-1 on, I think most straight guys will avoid you.
05-22-2018 5:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-22-2018 7:05 PM

(05-22-2018 2:22 PM)Cuddlefan Wrote:  I've had GOA for about two months now. At first I didn't think it was working, at least not at the recommended drops. I was about to give up on it but one day I said screw it and decided to go crazy with it. GOA works great for me at 10+ drops. I put 5 drops on one arm then rub my arms together. 5 drops on the other arm then rub together again. I get tons of looks and smiles with this. My girlfriend is a nice as can be when I did this with 3 sprays of THU. I put my hand in her private area and started to play around. She said stop but it wasn't her usual angry pissed off stop, this time she said it with a smile. A few more times and I should be good. I'm not sure how mones work on guys but today a gay guy hit on me HARD.

It works slowly, but I'm delighted to hear that you OD and got a positive response from your girlfriend. However, at times when I OD, others do comment on the "smell" and wonder where it is coming from.

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
05-22-2018 7:05 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-23-2018 4:19 AM

(05-22-2018 7:05 PM)ducklingswan Wrote:  It works slowly, but I'm delighted to hear that you OD and got a positive response from your girlfriend. However, at times when I OD, others do comment on the "smell" and wonder where it is coming from.

People that OD have absolutely no clue how much they stink and what people think/talk about them when they realize the smell is coming from them.It's a matter of luck that you hear that conversation and that happens before they realize it's coming from you, once they do realize it you need a very close friend to share it with you, because other people won't put themselves in that position.
Many people here are ignorant about this.To realize this from personal experience is only a matter of chance but smart people will avoid this issue before happening to them.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-23-2018 4:19 AM
MMM

Rep Post

05-23-2018 2:48 PM

IF I MAY, your race and RECOMMENDED DOSAGE of GOA, age, and your wife's age, Fan?

Thanks! So happy

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2018 5:14 PM by MMM.)
05-23-2018 2:48 PM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-24-2018 5:27 AM

This posting catched my interest yesterday and after showering i applied 3 THU chest/neck and 14 GOA both wrists. I never saw any reaction from my wife with GOA except on girls week. My normal usage was 2-4 drops only. After reading your post i was realy interested in a high dose experiment. Smile
She was lying in bed reading a book an i also settled down beside her.
The self effects i got were noticeable but not too strong. I was a little bit more drowsy and sleepy. It was a comfortable feeling.
My wife showed NO REACTION at all. Like it always was before with GOA. The only reaction i got was that it puts her to sleep 15 minutes later. sideLol

She was sleeping like a baby the whole night while my sleep was not so deep as usual. But i decided to let the stuff on my skin until today morning. Also no extra cuddling this morning or any sign of extra attraction.

After walking into our bathroom i saw my mirror image and thought immedeatly: WOW you are looking so good and handsome. Smile
Thats normaly not the case when you are over 50 years old. Especially in the morning. So something must be wrong here.
My second thought reminds me of my GOA high dosis experiment and it seems that this was a kind of beautifying effect.
This was realy fun. I like those effects they always bring me into a good mood for my working day. There is no depression or any negative feeling today. I applied my 2 BW 2 AV this morning like usual before my work started.

Realy sad but she didnt react on GOA like many other women. My little daughter mutated to a cuddle monster if i wear 2-4 drops GOA. This is so obvious with GOA and so blatant that i still have the hope that GOA is working on my wife under the surface. Maybe its deepening our emotional bonding on a subconcious level. Who knows...

I love it when a plan comes together
05-24-2018 5:27 AM

Cuddlefan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-24-2018 4:56 PM

(05-23-2018 2:48 PM)MMM Wrote:  IF I MAY, your race and RECOMMENDED DOSAGE of GOA, age, and your wife's age, Fan?

Thanks! So happy

Me: Black, 35, recommended 3 drops
Her: White, blonde, 29/30 in 2 months
05-24-2018 4:56 PM
Cuddlefan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-24-2018 4:59 PM

(05-24-2018 5:27 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  This posting catched my interest yesterday and after showering i applied 3 THU chest/neck and 14 GOA both wrists. I never saw any reaction from my wife with GOA except on girls week. My normal usage was 2-4 drops only. After reading your post i was realy interested in a high dose experiment. Smile
She was lying in bed reading a book an i also settled down beside her.
The self effects i got were noticeable but not too strong. I was a little bit more drowsy and sleepy. It was a comfortable feeling.
My wife showed NO REACTION at all. Like it always was before with GOA. The only reaction i got was that it puts her to sleep 15 minutes later. sideLol

She was sleeping like a baby the whole night while my sleep was not so deep as usual. But i decided to let the stuff on my skin until today morning. Also no extra cuddling this morning or any sign of extra attraction.

After walking into our bathroom i saw my mirror image and thought immedeatly: WOW you are looking so good and handsome. Smile
Thats normaly not the case when you are over 50 years old. Especially in the morning. So something must be wrong here.
My second thought reminds me of my GOA high dosis experiment and it seems that this was a kind of beautifying effect.
This was realy fun. I like those effects they always bring me into a good mood for my working day. There is no depression or any negative feeling today. I applied my 2 BW 2 AV this morning like usual before my work started.

Realy sad but she didnt react on GOA like many other women. My little daughter mutated to a cuddle monster if i wear 2-4 drops GOA. This is so obvious with GOA and so blatant that i still have the hope that GOA is working on my wife under the surface. Maybe its deepening our emotional bonding on a subconcious level. Who knows...

Yeah, I get that same (I'm looking good today) effects. My girlfriend looks amazing when I'm on this stuff.

I got a chance to try it again today. She was still really nice and cuddly, but no sex. I'm gonna try to combo it with something other than THU.
05-24-2018 4:59 PM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2018 9:04 AM

(05-24-2018 4:59 PM)Cuddlefan Wrote:  Yeah, I get that same (I'm looking good today) effects. My girlfriend looks amazing when I'm on this stuff.

I got a chance to try it again today. She was still really nice and cuddly, but no sex. I'm gonna try to combo it with something other than THU.

Its realy a shame that our wifes didnt react the same way.
I often have this effects and my wife is looking like drool
but she didnt react the way i want.
With some mones i am getting very emotional but i want her to be clingy. Wink

Beside all the positive changes since i introduced mones my sex drive is still much higher than hers. There is plenty of room to improve her sex drive. I didnt found a real good combo or single mone yet which will work 100%. Sometimes NA+BW or VD+AV or AT SWOON is doing the job but i am still looking for a real panty dropper.
That kind of mone that will drive her crazy. Smile

Anyway i am very satisfied with my results so far but there is still more to come i am sure. Ordered TITAN and CORE yesterday and will try this heavy alpha blends too.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 9:08 AM by Hannibal.)
05-25-2018 9:04 AM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-25-2018 12:46 PM

(05-25-2018 9:04 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  There is plenty of room to improve her sex drive. I didn't find a real good combo or single mone yet which will work 100%. Sometimes NA+BW or VD+AV or AT+Swoon is doing the job, but I’m still looking for a real panty dropper. That kind of mone that will drive her crazy... Smile

Have you tried Evolve in either spray/oil form? That is supposedly a good social/sexual blend.
05-25-2018 12:46 PM

Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2018 1:35 PM

(05-25-2018 12:46 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Have you tried Evolve in either spray/oil form? That is supposedly a good social/sexual blend.

Yes thanks for the info. I tried evolve spray several times with no success. Thats the problem because most of the well known sexuals didnt work for me. Xist oil is doing fine in terms of bonding or NA.
But DP or New Pheromone Additive for example are doing nothing on the sexual front. All sexuals i tried have only a small impact. Imho this is caused because my wife isnt 20 anymore. Going through menopause is limiting her desire atm.

05-25-2018 1:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 29,424 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 33,346 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 1,403 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 33,841 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX