Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got my Essence of Woman today...
khandikhane1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

Got my Essence of Woman today...
04-06-2012 12:00 PM

If you have been reading my posts, you know I am a newbie who is just getting around the world of pheromones. I just got my Essence of Woman from Love-Scent and I must say Im a bit disappointed.
I have ordered products from 3 vendors so far; Androtics (spell check muchMrgreen), SpellboundRX, and Love-Scent. Both AD and SBRXsent me a note with a receipt of my order and even some samples to try. I really loved the customer service and the personalization that both sites gave. Love-Scent, not so much as a receipt in the package. There was a generic typed page about the use of pheromones - all the mones that they sell, the bubble wrapped bottle of Essence of Woman , and nothing else. When I placed the order there was an issue with Fedex next day delivery - I spent $40 to have it delivered next day, which was a Saturday - only to find out that they dont do next day on Saturdays. Terry eventually emailed me and refunded my $40. (Maybe that's why I didn't get any love, the company was pissed that I complained.)
I will test out the Essence of Woman tonight as there is a party going on at my bF's house and I want to see how he responds to the Essence of Woman combo with my Nasty mones from SBRX. I will update on how it worked for me.Spiteful
04-06-2012 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Got my Essence of Woman today... - khandikhane1 - 04-06-2012 12:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow ~~~~ Essence of Woman Review for beginner ~~~~ missjelly 19 3,226 04-10-2014 8:01 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 412 10-08-2013 5:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix