Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got my Essence of Woman today...
khandikhane1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

Got my Essence of Woman today...
04-06-2012 12:00 PM

If you have been reading my posts, you know I am a newbie who is just getting around the world of pheromones. I just got my Essence of Woman from Love-Scent and I must say Im a bit disappointed.
I have ordered products from 3 vendors so far; Androtics (spell check muchMrgreen), SpellboundRX, and Love-Scent. Both AD and SBRXsent me a note with a receipt of my order and even some samples to try. I really loved the customer service and the personalization that both sites gave. Love-Scent, not so much as a receipt in the package. There was a generic typed page about the use of pheromones - all the mones that they sell, the bubble wrapped bottle of Essence of Woman , and nothing else. When I placed the order there was an issue with Fedex next day delivery - I spent $40 to have it delivered next day, which was a Saturday - only to find out that they dont do next day on Saturdays. Terry eventually emailed me and refunded my $40. (Maybe that's why I didn't get any love, the company was pissed that I complained.)
I will test out the Essence of Woman tonight as there is a party going on at my bF's house and I want to see how he responds to the Essence of Woman combo with my Nasty mones from SBRX. I will update on how it worked for me.Spiteful
04-06-2012 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

khandikhane1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Got my Essence of Woman today...
04-09-2012 4:36 PM

I got an email from Bruce and Love-Scent and I am soooooo stoked! I pretty much told him what I put in this post and he was more then accommodating. I also just got an automatic post saying that my package has been shipped. Wonder what kind of goodies there will be in it, cant wait.
04-09-2012 4:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow ~~~~ Essence of Woman Review for beginner ~~~~ missjelly 19 6,849 04-10-2014 8:01 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 969 10-08-2013 5:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix