Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which mix for clubbing
AM+Glace+Androstadienone
AM+X22
M512+X22
WMB+X22
Corpo
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good mix for clubbing
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11253
Thanks received:
7692 thanks in 2594 posts

RE: Good mix for clubbing
05-14-2012 3:30 PM

(05-14-2012 3:12 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I only tested Wolf for a few days last week, and I definitely noticed much more Deer in the headlights from everyone. I also got a few celebrity type responses from a few people. Since I've been using A314 pretty consistently at work, I have to re-evaluate the responses/hits I get from it.

I have noticed that Wolf gives me more of a status type respect, while A314 gives off more of a VIP type image. Like A314 is Donald Trump/CEO, and Wolf would be like Movie Star type image. I haven't noticed any intimidation type issues with A314 as most have described in the past, but it depends on your targets and your own image. I am from NY, born and raised, and went to school with many mobsters sons, so I have a mafioso type attitude.... although I am a corporate professional now. NY-orkers are used to dealing with intimidating people.....I would normally intimidate "softer" people anyway, so A314 would probably make me way too intimidating.

I need to test A314 carefully against Wolf to see their differences further. I'll then create a new post and describe everything in full detail.

THX! How many drops of a314 do you use?

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2012 3:31 PM by as33156.)
05-14-2012 3:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
283 thanks in 363 posts

05-14-2012 6:27 PM

My advice is simple: don't salt the food before you taste it, baby! That means try a blend on it's own before you start throwing other stuff in left & right. Pheromone formulators spend time & money adjusting their blends before they release them for sale. I used to want to mix, but now I stick to adding cops.
05-14-2012 6:27 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, as33156, meng123, Q-Tips
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2163
Thanks received:
1692 thanks in 626 posts

05-14-2012 8:23 PM

(05-14-2012 6:27 PM)Beccah Wrote:  My advice is simple: don't salt the food before you taste it, baby! That means try a blend on it's own before you start throwing other stuff in left & right. Pheromone formulators spend time & money adjusting their blends before they release them for sale. I used to want to mix, but now I stick to adding cops.

But what about blends that need something mixed in them, otherwise they're too strong?

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
05-14-2012 8:23 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-14-2012 8:30 PM

(05-14-2012 8:23 PM)bored4life Wrote:  But what about blends that need something mixed in them, otherwise they're too strong?

You dont have to mix them together like in togo she may mean. You can wear different types of mones from different sources you just have to make sure the compliment each other. It's best to find your sweet spot for each of those mones before you have a combo or you risk wasting a lot of product.

also when some mones are used together you may have to use less of one and more of the other depending on the effects you are seeking. Hope this helps

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
05-14-2012 8:30 PM
Thanks given by meng123
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
283 thanks in 363 posts

05-14-2012 9:36 PM

(05-14-2012 8:30 PM)as33156 Wrote:  It's best to find your sweet spot for each of those mones before you have a combo or you risk wasting a lot of product.
Yes, this! You can't guage pheromones effectiveness from day to day situations, for night club situations either:
Example, I have a mix which may net me starry eyed looks in day to day public situations, but maybe not much more (especially when I'm out with little one's in tow). In a night club, when I'm showing more skin, there's more diffusion, etc.. I've had guys make comments on me being their next baby mama. Not in a cheezy way, either. Like, they were embarrassed because they couldn't believe they just said that, kind of way.
My point is that you don;t want to go into (expensive) over kill territory if you don't need to ;)
05-14-2012 9:36 PM
Thanks given by meng123, as33156
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 295
Thanks received:
155 thanks in 70 posts

05-15-2012 12:47 AM

(05-14-2012 3:12 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I only tested Wolf for a few days last week, and I definitely noticed much more Deer in the headlights from everyone. I also got a few celebrity type responses from a few people. Since I've been using A314 pretty consistently at work, I have to re-evaluate the responses/hits I get from it.

I have noticed that Wolf gives me more of a status type respect, while A314 gives off more of a VIP type image. Like A314 is Donald Trump/CEO, and Wolf would be like Movie Star type image. I haven't noticed any intimidation type issues with A314 as most have described in the past, but it depends on your targets and your own image. I am from NY, born and raised, and went to school with many mobsters sons, so I have a mafioso type attitude.... although I am a corporate professional now. NY-orkers are used to dealing with intimidating people.....I would normally intimidate "softer" people anyway, so A314 would probably make me way too intimidating.

I need to test A314 carefully against Wolf to see their differences further. I'll then create a new post and describe everything in full detail.

Haha,wolf sounds awesome.will definitely get it once have some spare money(^_^)Been meaning to try A314 but havent really needed a work or intimidating product lately.Looking forward to reading your detailed post when it appears.

(05-14-2012 8:30 PM)as33156 Wrote:  
(05-14-2012 8:23 PM)bored4life Wrote:  But what about blends that need something mixed in them, otherwise they're too strong?

You dont have to mix them together like in togo she may mean. You can wear different types of mones from different sources you just have to make sure the compliment each other. It's best to find your sweet spot for each of those mones before you have a combo or you risk wasting a lot of product.

also when some mones are used together you may have to use less of one and more of the other depending on the effects you are seeking. Hope this helps

Agree with you,Certainly best to find the sweet spot for mones before mixing.Though often find that when making a combo,need to redo the ratios because of how they interact with each other but definitely gives a decent range to start with(^_^)

(05-14-2012 9:36 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Yes, this! You can't guage pheromones effectiveness from day to day situations, for night club situations either:
Example, I have a mix which may net me starry eyed looks in day to day public situations, but maybe not much more (especially when I'm out with little one's in tow). In a night club, when I'm showing more skin, there's more diffusion, etc.. I've had guys make comments on me being their next baby mama. Not in a cheezy way, either. Like, they were embarrassed because they couldn't believe they just said that, kind of way.
My point is that you don;t want to go into (expensive) over kill territory if you don't need to ;)

Haha,thats what i was a little worried about.Ive tried all the stuff during the day before but not sure what they will do in a night situation and if the ratios should be different.Probably will just go with my usual ratios and fine tune it as i go(^_^)

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
05-15-2012 12:47 AM
Thanks given by as33156
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 157 posts

05-15-2012 2:23 AM

Hey, as3, I'm feeling a bit cheeky. How do you reckon that AM+Glace+Androstadienone combo you recommended would play out in a conference room with about a dozen corporate types 50/50 male and female?
05-15-2012 2:23 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-15-2012 3:36 AM

(05-15-2012 2:23 AM)Data4 Wrote:  Hey, as3, I'm feeling a bit cheeky. How do you reckon that AM+Glace+Androstadienone combo you recommended would play out in a conference room with about a dozen corporate types 50/50 male and female?

Hi Data,

I have yet to see a negative reaction in a board room wearing that combo. Just make sure to shake well before use and have a smooth coverscent. Have fun!

05-15-2012 3:36 AM
Thanks given by Data4
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 157 posts

05-15-2012 3:45 AM

I'll be applying each phero seperately. Usually, I do Glace in my hair, forearms, and neck for a total of 6 sprays, followed by 3 sprays of AM (neck and each wrist). I just got my Androstadienone today, so I'm not sure how or where to apply it. It's from Alpha Dreams in a 10 mcg/drop dropper bottle. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I've also got a sample of Corpo, so I'm trying to decide which way to go. If I use Corpo, should I substitute it for AM, Glace, or both... Ah, decisions decisions...
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 3:47 AM by Data4.)
05-15-2012 3:45 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-15-2012 4:11 AM

(05-15-2012 3:45 AM)Data4 Wrote:  I'll be applying each phero seperately. Usually, I do Glace in my hair, forearms, and neck for a total of 6 sprays, followed by 3 sprays of AM (neck and each wrist). I just got my Androstadienone today, so I'm not sure how or where to apply it. It's from Alpha Dreams in a 10 mcg/drop dropper bottle. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I've also got a sample of Corpo, so I'm trying to decide which way to go. If I use Corpo, should I substitute it for AM, Glace, or both... Ah, decisions decisions...

30 to 50mcg of Androstadienone and I have never tried corpo before. So you get to be the lab rat.

05-15-2012 4:11 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tl good for clubbing? ryusei 3 211 07-11-2013 11:49 PM
Last Post: shadowknight