Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good androstadienone?
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 151
Thanks received:
226 thanks in 135 posts

RE: Good androstadienone?
10-31-2014 8:27 PM

(10-28-2014 3:20 PM)Islandfun21 Wrote:  I was curious about spray vs oil die none so Ill wait until someone answers that and search for an answer in other threads.

I asked this question to a vet on the Androtics forum a few days ago:

mobocaster Wrote:If its reasonably cool and you are not working-up a sweat then Androstadienone will last in line with most other spray mones. Its where the temp changes/varies that Androstadienone 's tendency to sudden breakdown can appear - and there is no timescale for that. It can go quite suddenly, 30-45mins after (say) going from outdoors into a warm club. A wash and re-application is all you can do here, which is why its best to keep your Androstadienone to a different app point to all other mones.

Clean skin, pref barriered will help but its still not nearly as resilient as oils. You can expect a good 8-10 hrs from an oil mix.

Yes, I'd say to go for Androstadienone in oil every time. It just suits it so well. Smile

Also what I mean by my Cohesion was only meant for the girls who didn't show signs for Cohesion, showed major signs to just straight Androstadienone .
And actually seemed vice versa for those who did show signs for Cohesion, showed little bit less for straight Androstadienone . Mainly the older women & more aggressive women. Like I said probably due to the lack of sexual appeal in straight Androstadienone that caused this.

(10-28-2014 9:47 AM)moe Wrote:  When you say that they never responded to cohesion, are you comparing your dienone with Cohesion at same number of sprays ?
Could it be that you need more sprays of cohesion so you get the same amount of dienone up their noses?
That could be true I suppose, I never dose too high at work to think that, maybe I'll try that out. I do have CrushXS, which is Cohesion w/o the male buffer molecule (forget what it is). And Packs Twice the mone content as well.
Wore 3 sprays of the 25mcg/spray Androstadienone (75mcg) over a course of a few days, the effects were obvious. First day I might of worn just 50mcg, and was enough to snag a few subtle effects I noticed, but the next day was a whole new ball field as was the subsequent days. I was running mainly the Cohesion Oil before to compare, then got the spray version soon after. TBH, I didn't notice much difference from the spray around co-workers I've already hit with my mones. Wearing usually around 2 sprays vs. my oil at usually 2-3drops.

Running 3 (+/- 1 refresh) sprays daily of straight Androstadienone from a 10ml bottle goes by so fast haha. Think I only had enough for a near month before drying it. Thats why Im thinking of getting the 30ml spray bottle for <40$ or the 10ml oil 20mcg for the above price. I know the Oil would last me probably most of a years worth. I mean I have my Cohesion Oil only 1/2way done since it being a year old now.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2014 8:42 PM by XyzN.)
10-31-2014 8:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by moe

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Good androstadienone? - Islandfun21 - 10-25-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Good androstadienone? - kimosabe - 10-26-2014, 2:54 AM
RE: Good androstadienone? - Khan Solo - 10-26-2014, 6:22 AM
RE: Good androstadienone? - MMM - 10-26-2014, 8:47 AM
RE: Good androstadienone? - shakes - 10-26-2014, 2:08 PM
RE: Good androstadienone? - Islandfun21 - 10-27-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Good androstadienone? - XyzN - 10-28-2014, 7:35 AM
RE: Good androstadienone? - Islandfun21 - 10-28-2014, 3:20 PM
RE: Good androstadienone? - XyzN - 10-31-2014 8:27 PM
RE: Good androstadienone? - moe - 10-28-2014, 9:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Androstadienone + 7-Keto DHEA. Good or bad idea? wiserd 3 592 05-31-2013 8:11 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi