Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God damn, I thought I was busted for sure
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 236
Thanks received:
426 thanks in 214 posts

God damn, I thought I was busted for sure
04-22-2012 10:59 AM

Wore three drops of TA, one drop TI, one drop Androstadienone and about 4 drops of WAGG . Wasn't planning on that much WAGG but the dropper just sucks and once I had that huge amount on my fingers I thought what the hell...I also put on a couple of sprays of TAA from Androtics. I decided to bring that with me and re-apply once in a while since it's a very shortlived molecule.

The mix was an awesome attention grabber but in an odd way. I was at my regular bar with a friend and people were blatantly staring at me. Finally one of the guys in the staff came to our table and shook my buddy's hand and greeted him, saying" Hi, Fred".
That was pretty strange, because he said nothing to me and he usually does. My friend was very confused because he doesn't know this guy at all, he didn't even understand how he knew his name.

I went to the shitter to douse on some more TAA after a couple of hours and the staring continued. A guy I just barely know came to our table seeking approval from me. He pointed at his date and said he was gonna score. Good for you, I said with all the lack of interest I had in that fact. He went away but soon came back to talk more about women he's slept with in the past. I said he'd better get back to his date before she gets bored sitting by herself. My real worry was that I was getting so bored listening to his sexual history that I drank more heavily than any guy should.
So he got back to her but was soon back to me again pointing at women I should hit on. I told him to seriously mind his own business already and he took no offense but just went away with that girl of his. Odd shit.

Once I woke up this morning I couldn't find that god damn bottle of TAA in my jeans. I seldom carry any to go's with me but when I do, I've always made sure to remove the label. If I lose it and it's found, nobody will know what the hell it is. Even if it's linked back to me I can bullshit my way out of the situation.
Not this time, the label was on, and it says Pheromones and all kinds of shit on it, including the http://www.pheromonetalk.com
I've had this bad feeling all god damn day that I dropped it at my seat in the bar and the staff will know for sure it's mine, they were staring hard enough to remember where I was sitting.

These people have been my primary test subjects for the past 18 months and will suddenly know why they've been thinking I'm such hot shit, aside from the times they've been terrified of my none/Androsterone OD's. Damn, how hard I've been thinking about how to talk my way out of it, and then I suddenly found it in the bathroom. I'd obviously taken it out of my pocket last night.

What a relief. Now I'll never keep the label on a bottle I take with me anywhere. Never ever.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
04-22-2012 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow, dbot, eyeofra, shadowknight, AlternativeGirl, Fishdude
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
God damn, I thought I was busted for sure - Jolly Jumper - 04-22-2012 10:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mythbusters busted the pheromone myth HAHAHAHa! Santiago 22 1,245 08-12-2014 1:47 AM
Last Post: moe
  BUSTED! nept 34 2,356 07-02-2013 7:44 AM
Last Post: okyoureabeast