Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace test results
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Glace test results
11-09-2013 5:44 PM

dude don't use body spray.some of them contains triclosan,a pheromones destroyer.colognes are more expensive but they're worth it
11-09-2013 5:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2013 8:42 AM

(11-09-2013 5:44 PM)leon333 Wrote:  dude don't use body spray.some of them contains triclosan,a pheromones destroyer.colognes are more expensive but they're worth it

Agreed. The sad part is most colognes also contain a ton of stuff you really would not want to put on your body long term if you care about your health (google it). But we really do not have a lot of options when it comes to chemical free colognes etc. I use an organic chemical free for weekday use and only use normal colognes on special occasions.
11-10-2013 8:42 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

11-10-2013 9:23 AM

(11-10-2013 8:42 AM)_alex_ Wrote:  Agreed. The sad part is most colognes also contain a ton of stuff you really would not want to put on your body long term if you care about your health (google it). But we really do not have a lot of options when it comes to chemical free colognes etc. I use an organic chemical free for weekday use and only use normal colognes on special occasions.

Before you know it, you become completely pananoid concerning toxic substances in our environment. I know a guy who in my view has hosophobia, a fear of contamination.

Pheromones are synthetic, and there are all kinds or "scientific" theories who contradict each other about synthetic substances in our food, water, medication, clothes, shoes, houses, in the air, in short in everything. It's like with alcoholic beverages, if you exaggerate, you have to deal with the consequences. Drunk

But should I stop enjoying a good beer or glass of wine because I know alcohol is a toxic substance? Hell no! If you drink too much water in a short period of time you can die from it too. Drinks

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 9:36 AM by Being.)
11-10-2013 9:23 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2013 10:00 AM

(11-10-2013 9:23 AM)Being Wrote:  Before you know it, you become completely pananoid concerning toxic substances in our environment. I know a guy who in my view has hosophobia, a fear of contamination.

Pheromones are synthetic, and there are all kinds or "scientific" theories who contradict each other about synthetic substances in our food, water, medication, clothes, shoes, houses, in the air, in short in everything. It's like with alcoholic beverages, if you exaggerate, you have to deal with the consequences. Drunk

But should I stop enjoying a good beer or glass of wine because I know alcohol is a toxic substance? Hell no! If you drink too much water in a short period of time you can die from it too. Drinks

Yeah everything is good in moderation which is what I try to live by Sun bespectacled

I usually get that type of response from people when they asked something about my food etc and I tell them that I care what I put in or on my body. That I must be some kind of health freak. It is either people trying to defend their own ways or people not understanding that it is a chance for them to maybe learn something they can benefit from, and I never try to force anything on anyone. I guess it is all relative to what you think is important in your life.

And sure you can die from drinking to much water but who in their right mind would want that considering it doesn't do jack shit compared to alcohol, doesn't really hold up here in comparison. People die from ingesting to much water while on drugs like mdma, what you gain somewhere you take away somewhere else.

I'm not experienced here enough in this area but I imagine it to be same with mones. If you landed a girl on mones there will always be the question that maybe she would never had liked you in the beginning or wanted to get to know you more as you really are.

Just keeping it real here P
11-10-2013 10:00 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

11-10-2013 10:28 AM

If you see to what sort of extremes and excesses people are capable, drinking several litres of water in an hour isn't that spectacular! Just watch some youtube vids and it says enough...to name just one: the hype of binge drinking...and I'm not talking of water but of liquors...literally drinking till you fall into coma!

Many many people are not in 'their right mind' considering what they ingest of all kinds of experimental synthetic drug/molecule/chemical coctails, just to get a kick or to impress their (girl)friends. facepalm

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 10:37 AM by Being.)
11-10-2013 10:28 AM
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2013 10:40 AM

(11-10-2013 10:28 AM)Being Wrote:  If you see to what sort of extremes and excesses people are capable, drinking several litres of water in an hour isn't that spectacular! Just watch some youtube vids and it says enough...to name just one: the hype of binge drinking...and I'm not talking of water but of liquors...literally drinking till you fall into coma!

Many many people are not in 'their right mind' if you see what people ingest from all kinds of experimental synthetic drug/molecule/chemical coctails, just to get a kick or to impress their (girl)friends. facepalm

Amen P We just need to remember to keep it somewhat healthy and it's fine to indulge as long as you are aware of the consequences.

I guess I will find out myself soon enough how good a self-control I will have when it comes to mones, get my first shipment tomorrow.
11-10-2013 10:40 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

11-10-2013 10:47 AM

(11-10-2013 10:40 AM)_alex_ Wrote:  Amen P We just need to remember to keep it somewhat healthy and it's fine to indulge as long as you are aware of the consequences.

I guess I will find out myself soon enough how good a self-control I will have when it comes to mones, get my first shipment tomorrow.

Enjoy the quest for the "holy grail" (btw, that's the name of a pheromone product) Smile

11-10-2013 10:47 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Glace test results
11-18-2013 9:42 AM

Well, I guess the thread got sidetracked. But it is ok, I had already finished testing Glace alone and now using it in combos.
11-18-2013 9:42 AM
Brainbuster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-03-2014 10:49 PM

(11-10-2013 9:23 AM)Being Wrote:  But should I stop enjoying a good beer or glass of wine because I know alcohol is a toxic substance? Hell no! If you drink too much water in a short period of time you can die from it too. Drinks

The difference is that every doctor on the planet recommends to drink
at least 8 cups of water a day.

Most doctors these days don't even recommend .5 cup of wine per day, since you can drink grape juice and get the same benefits without the accompanying alcohol. popcorn

Current Stash:

AD: LIIK V1, Glace
LAL: Dirty Primitive, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae
Amazon.com: New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy, Pure Instinct - Sex Attractant Cologne
Androtics: A-1 (androstadienone)
01-03-2014 10:49 PM

Share This Thread