Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace test results
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Glace test results
10-20-2013 11:35 PM

So now I have Glace and an official pheromone player!

I'm not sure if the following observations are even considered Glace's effects, so its up to you guys to decide.

I heard that some people can smell pheromone and some can't, so even if AD's website says Glace is unscented, I can still smell it. I opened up the bottle and took a whiff , the smell of the products is very strong and filled up my nose very fast.

I observed that some people near me when I have Glace on are scratching their nose, don't know why.

First test:
10/18/2013 Friday

Applied 6 sprays at 1PM right after my Glace arrived because I can't wait to possess the power of pheromones. Went to class at 3:25, there were two very cute chinese girls in the class that was my target, I had been eyeing them since last year. But no one including them were eager to talk to me. We were taking a midterm on that day so maybe that is one reason why for the no talking part. I am also sick with a cold so I don't really wanted to talk to anyone.

But when it is almost time to leave, something happened. A little background on those two chinese girls. In my past encounters, I observed that one of the girls were very shy and quiet most of the time. she is always smiling and gives everyone around her a good mood seeing her, you wouldn't imagine if she ever gets upset or mad. The other one is sort of on the mean and feminine side, but she also doesn't really cares about anyone besides her friends, the first girl is one of them, so in short, the second girl always minds her own business and talks a lot only to her friends.

There were another guy in class that always talks during lecture, very annoying, the possible effect of Glace happened during the two chinese girl and the annoying guy handing in their midterms. The annoying guy were being a jackass and wouldn't leave until the teacher give him a satisfying answer about his midterm, he is wasting the two chinese girls' time, both of them needed help on the midterms, but can't get help because of the annoying guy. Then the first girl who I said is sweet, shy, and quiet were SCREAMING at the annoying guy! Like whoa, the screaming behavior seems to be very out of character for her, the second girl also criticized the annoying guy and talked a lot, also seemed out of character for her because I know normally they would wait and talk to each other and ignore the annoying guy instead.
Both of them were still talking about this guy with the professor after he left, all this happened while I was still taking my midterm right next to them. I think it might be because of Glace, but I am not sure, it is up to you guys to decide.

Second test
same day, sprayed 3 more sprays at 5PM

After the class, I went to a social event at my school, it is called a Game Night and basically everyone plays video games there.

I went there with my laptop and played games by myself. After a while there, I felt that the social atmosphere is very friendly, people seems to be talking a lot with each other, but I think it was supposed to be like that. When I was on my laptop, a few people come up to me and said hi, I chatted with them for a bit and went back to gaming. There were a fair amount of girls there, my university has hot female gamers and they came to this Game Night, when I walked pass by a group of five people, three girls and two guys, they were about to take a picture and I just happened to walk past by, they just randomly told me to get into the picture, then I courageously put my arms around the two girls near me and leaned my head to them, they didn't seem to hate me and actually said the picture looked cute after it was taken. Glace effects? don't know.

After a while, everyone at the Game Night decided to crank up some dance music and started to dance. They seemed to be enjoying the dancing, everybody is happy, I didn't join in and only watched them. This is due to the cold started giving me a headache and I lost my strength. Glace advertised that it can make parties better and more fun, and I think the dance part might be it. Normally, Game Night would be all about video games and no dancing was done to end a Game Night, but not this Game Night, the dancing continued until the end of the event, with everyone having fun. While I was knocked out by the cold, I think the Glace on me affected everyone and turned up the social atmosphere at Game Night to the max.
When I left the place, I ran into a guy that also were in Game Night. He waved at me and the next second he started making a conversation about what games do I play. I also noticed that he is peeling off a light sticker cover that turns white light into colored light while making this conversation, he is not supposed to peel them off, but he did. Very weird. It seems like the conversation about the video games were an excuse to peel off the sticker.

Third test
10/21/2013

There is the 2013 Korean Food Festival at Times Square today, I went, and before I left my dorm, I sprayed 5 sprays of Glace plus 2 sprays of the cologne that I made, for the recipe of the cologne you guys can go read my post in the Introduction section. I also sprayed 2 sprays of another cologne I brought at my local occult shop, it was not a true cologne, but a "magickal" spray, it is made of magickal oils with sexual attraction intention the occult shop made, the name is called "Come to me". I don't know what is in "Come to me" so don't ask me about it. I don't even know if it is for women only or unisex. This makes a total of 9 sprays on my body, the two sprays are not pheromone but fragrence sprays.

But I consider all those sprays a waste because I didn't get into any social situations today. I just wondered around at the fair, ate korean food, and watched performances. Maybe this is because I was surrounded with a lot of strangers this time and I am not used to talking with strangers.

Only one observation of possible Glace effect. There were a tshirt seller near the food fair, but it is unrelated to the fair. The seller is a cute asian girl, I showed interest in the tshirts because they are special light up tshirts that reacts to music. I looked around, but my main objective is to let the girl fall under the effect of Glace. When I thought that there is not a change in her behavior, I decided to leave. I am 6'4 tall and the seller is in a tent that the frame is right above my head. I bumped into the frame of the tent, and then I looked at the girl. Her reaction to my unfortunate bump in the head were not full sympathy, but a teasing laugh with some sympathy mixed in. I think this might be Glace's work.

Other than that, the day went on as usual.

That concludes my report on Glace for now.
10-20-2013 11:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Glace test results
10-21-2013 11:14 PM

test #4
10/21/2013
sprayed two sprays in the morning at 10AM on neck.

first target is a a cute chinese tutor. I already know chinese since it is my first language but I wanted a friend, so I had been doing tutor session with her in the past which is no teaching involved but chit chats in chinese, I love talking to her, she has such a cute voice!! Today I went to see her again, but with Glace on, we just chatted as usual. She already seemed to be friendly to me even before I had Glace in my hands, so it is not really much of a difference. The only possible Glace effect is that she was reading a book on chinese history in English, and I was doing homework for a while, after I finished my homework, she just seemed to randomly give the book to me and asked me to translate paragraphs, it had then became I'm tutoring her English, she seemed to be paying close attention to my teaching and translations and showed some trust in her voice.

After that I had chinese class(took it for easy A), nothing interesting here.

The I went to a presentation about social justice in comic books. I was invited to this presentation by another girl I know from 2 years ago, 2 years ago I was crazy about her, I know she had a boyfriend but still tried to get her heart. So I was pesting her everyday and she got annoyed and then we never really talked after that. Now, she just invited me out of blue to this event, I see this an oppotunity to test Glace.

The presentation is boring, even with Glace on I can still feel a dead atmosphere looming. The girl I knew from 2 years ago did the most asking questions part. Nothing really to see here either. However, when we finished the presentation and the girl were leaving, she said to me in a friendly manner "thank you for coming." It should be a normal every day thank you remark, but somehow I felt that she was really thanking me for coming from the deepest of her heart, maybe it was Glace, maybe I'm just overthinking it.

After that I stayed in the presentation room for a while, the next class is coming, I saw one asian girl came in and sat down. I approached her and had a nice conversation with her. I recall that I was not nervous at all during this conversation, I felt that everything I said came out smoothly. She even laughed at some of my movements, like she is really enjoying my company, I don't have much time talking to her, so we exchanged phone numbers and I left, it was around 3PM at this time.

I had a 3:25 class after that. There was a pretty Vietnamese girl in my class who has the same major as me. After class, we talked about her new hair style, she didn't really like it and she told me that, and I sort of joked around of her hair. This conversation seemed lively too, normally when I go talk to her, she responds to me but there weren't really any passion in her voice, today her voice seemed passionate about this conversation. I think Glace had affected her as well.

By this time I think Glace had worn down and lost it's affects, so I just went somewhere and did my homework, but I was wrong.
I was doing my homework, and the group of people next to me were leaving, but before they left, one of the girl in the group picked up a highlighter that was on the ground which I think it was here before I came, she just randomly put the highlighter near my desk and left. I didn't have time to raise my head because I was busy with homework. As they left I overheard their conversation:
"why did you pick up that highlighter and give it to him? It was already there when we got here."
"doesn't matter, he owns the highlighter now haha." "him" means me.
I think out of all my tests, this was an obvious Glace effect, happened so random, yet so much fun was added to it. It was about 6:30PM when this happened.

btw, how do I wash this stuff off my body? It is great and all but it is chemical compounds, after all, I want to be clean and go back to my normal self once in a while. I tried rinse and scrub body wash over the application area, but after my shower, I can still smell Glace on me.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 11:15 PM by masterfu678.)
10-21-2013 11:14 PM
bondjames1

Rep Post

10-21-2013 11:28 PM

Nice post the highlighter thing seems like your over thinking the situation. But who knows I wasn't there to witness it. I have been wondering about the best soap as well to wash of mones..Nice reports btw!!

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
10-21-2013 11:28 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-21-2013 11:35 PM

(10-21-2013 11:28 PM)bondjames1 Wrote:  Nice post the highlighter thing seems like your over thinking the situation. But who knows I wasn't there to witness it. I have been wondering about the best soap as well to wash of mones..Nice reports btw!!

I forgot to mention, I used AXE Dark Temptation this time as cover scent, completely covered the smell of pheromone. You don't need over expansive colognes for cover scent when you got the cheap AXE lol.
10-21-2013 11:35 PM
bondjames1

Rep Post

10-21-2013 11:48 PM

Just saw some wildlife scent kill soap on e-bay!!.....Its suppose to get rid of human odor.

Check it out.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wildlife-Researc...3a862e3aec
Check this link as well for full page more options....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p...&_from=R40

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 11:51 PM by bondjames1.)
10-21-2013 11:48 PM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-21-2013 11:54 PM

(10-21-2013 11:48 PM)bondjames1 Wrote:  Just saw some wildlife scent kill soap on e-bay!!.....Its suppose to get rid of human odor.

Check it out.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wildlife-Researc...3a862e3aec
Check this link as well for full page more options....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p...&_from=R40

I see, thanks for the link!
10-21-2013 11:54 PM
bondjames1

Rep Post

10-21-2013 11:56 PM

(10-21-2013 11:54 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I see, thanks for the link!

np

10-21-2013 11:56 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-23-2013 12:05 AM

test #5
10/22/2013

3 sprays on my neck around 9AM, went to class, then sprayed 3 more on my neck and chest at 12AM. Still used AXE Dark Temptation as cover scent, I'm going to make this flavor of AXE worth it's name, lol.

These 6 sprays are for a Korean girl I had sat up a date with today, I was going to have lunch with her at 12:15. She is VERY HOT!!, a 10 for sure. She is also very shy and is the kind of girl who can easily be taken advantage of. Most importantly, she has a goddamn sexy korean accent when speaking English with me.

I observed that during our conversation she went from being a shy person who are being very cautious about her own actions, to completely opening up to me and being attentive when I'm talking, same thing as before, I can speak my mind without any nervousness. I can see she started playing with her hair at some point, and looked like eager to listen to what I am about to say next.

During our first meeting, which is when I did not yet have Glace, she seemed friendly to me, but I see it is just friendliness, a pleasant conversation, nothing more. Today's conversation however, is a pleasant conversation filled with friendliness, trust, and humorous dialogues. She is an exchange student from South Korea, so she doesn't speak English fluently, and I don't speak Korean at all so I must use English when talking with her, more or less there is a slightly language barrier between us. But it didn't get in the way of our conversation, there are times when she doesn't understand what I am saying, but when that happened, she seemed to be determined to listen to me to explain what I had just said, numorous time she used her cellphone and translated what she wanted to say in English or Chinese and let me read it, in short, she was eager to communicate with me and understand me. There was a few times when she giggled with embarressment when misunderstanding happened, but in a truly fun way. Also, she asked that if I'm okay when I coughed from the left over cold, this also has some synpathy added into it.

It wasn't until 1:30PM-ish that she said she need to go to class at 1:50PM, before she left, I had sort of set up another date with her to go to a chinese restaraunt since she expressed interested in eating chinese food during our conversation, there is no specific date for this one since she said she will be busy for a good amount of time, but she expressed herself that she wanted to go with me on this date, I just need to set up the time and I'm good to go.

You guys might had noticed by now, I am an asian guy who likes asian girls a lot, it doesn't have to be from my own country, it could be any kind of asian girl. I used to like white girls, but later I realized that most white girls are either mean, fat, a complete bitch, or just not worth my time talking to. There might be exceptions, if a girl, regardless of race, had caught my eye, then I will befriend her.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 5:03 PM by masterfu678.)
10-23-2013 12:05 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-25-2013 1:02 AM

test #6
10/24/2013

Final report, saved the best for last, EXTREME TESTING!!!! 10 sprays at 12PM, and 2 more sprays at 4PM

I decided to see how much Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol is too much. So I dared myself to spray 5 sprays on my neck and 5 in my hair.

Today my target asian girl is someone who normally would be very hard to open, only opens up to some people, and I'm not one of them, she is the shyest girl you could ever meet, even more shy then the korean girl. Normally for this kind of girl, no matter what I say, she will respond with a response that will basically shuts the conversation off and you would have to change the subject because there is nothing more to say in the previous topic. Super Glace charged me says:"Challenge Accepted!!"

But before I report the result, I must warn you guys to never use 10 sprays at once. The self effect is not fun at all. I felt like I just wanted to say everything, but at the same time, I don't have anything to say, that feeling of contradiction really made it unbearable to me, but I actually handled pretty well afterwards, maybe because I got used to it. It also made me feeling super excited and hyper.

Now for the results
It was hard to open her up even with Glace on because she would always look at her iPhone (chinese girls are always like that), just when I thought I had completely opened her up, she would look down and checks her cellphone again. At the beginning with the 10 sprays, I let her play with my Nintendo DS, so no hope of any real conversation there. But I do observed that she had no problem discussing the video game she is playing on my DS at the time, maybe the 10 sprays did have some effects.

then at 4PM I sprayed two more sprays.

at around 5 to 6PM, I had observed a few changes in her behavior. She did open up to me to some degree. She is a lot more friendlier then before, noticing my actions, even when she is checking her phone she still listens to what I'm saying, although there is a delay of response from her, but she remembers what I said even with the delay, means that she is attentive to me. she laughed more, and told me what she and her roommate likes and don't likes, and honestly said her answer when I asked what is her hometown looked like, or any questions asked.

She also wanted me to sit closer to her, but I kind of rejected that request because you guys couldn't believe what had happened. That korean girl appeared near me and this chinese girl, and was eating with her friend. It is such a small world, me and this chinese girl was having dinner at another place not close to the place I had lunch with the korean girl, yet this korean girl appeared near us. I don't want her to think that I'm close to this chinese girl (because we are just friends for now) so that is why I didn't sit close when offered the chance. But, this definitely showed that Glace made her to have a slight desire to be close to me.

The limit of Glace came when I requested a hug with the chinese girl, she rejected, so she is still closed, in a sense, but hey, I only have social pheromones on me, it is supposed to be a conversation enhancer, and I definitely saw the changes, even with girls like this.

What I had observed in Glace's effects is that it would make situations that normally would leave a negative impression on others into a somewhat postive situation, even if you had done something wrong. No negative atmosphere at all. Girls won't automatically come to talk to you that often, but if you do talk to the girl first, expect a great conversation with her and a high possibilty of her number. The conversation would have a lot of giggling, background stories sharing, trust, and better topic developing. You won't expect any flirting or attraction because it is a social mix after all. Also, don't ever use 10 sprays like me.

Overdose is what I'm going to review next, still preparing the money for it.
10-25-2013 1:02 AM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-06-2013 5:08 AM

One more report on Glace. I got two major hits with it in one day. What I wrote in this thread will eventually be transfered to my website which will act as my journal, I am still constructing that site as we speak.

Nov 4th
11AM
2 spray on both side of neck, 1 on throat, 1 spray on back of each wrist. I should thank as3 and his journal for telling me the correct way and spots for application.

1st major hit:
Do you guys still remember the cute chinese tutor? I went to see her again for tutoring/chit-chat. I noticed a major difference between last time and this time. She first had went to my school's on-campus Starbucks to get us some coffee, she asked me to come with her but I declined the offer and decided to stay in the tutor center and watch her stuff, she let me read that boring book about China again, when she got back, I paid her back for the coffee and continued talking, after a while into our conversation, she started asking me questions and started telling background stories, as intended with Glace. I remember I told her about my complex family background, this eventually led to talking about the two mixed blood twin sisters my mother and my stepfather had, then this topic led to her asking me about whether I like kids or not, then that topic led her asking me about whether I have a girlfriend or not. Oh boy, I know where this conversation is going. I had finally got a taste of Glace's power!!

There is also a kino, we talked about the new Starbuck cup in one of our conversation, I was holding my cup and playing with the cupboard ring on the cup, when she noticed my cup is different, she actually used her hand and pulled down the cupboard ring, while I was still holding it, her hand touched my hand briefly, I say this is intended kino for sure, why would anyone worries about that meaningless cupboard ring, the new cup's pattern is visible even without pulling down the cupboard.

I also noticed lot of intense hair playing, she is not just twirling with one hand, she is flipping her hair with both hands, constantly.

One of the background story she told me is a very tragic story of her best friend. She said back in April, her best friend, a girl, were driving on a motorcycle and got into an accident. Before this happened, the girl had already begun preparation of her own marriage in Las Vegas. Now she can't get married because of this accident, she is now half paralyzed, and taken cared of by his parents back in China. I can tell from the tone of her voice that she is sad and feeling helpless. I quickly changed the subject for her. I think it is this story that led her onto the girlfriend conversation, it has family and relationship mentioned in it. Glace showed no mercy when making her telling me such a story in so much detail. Normally I can see this is not something she would have told anyone about because it is her best friend who got into a tragic accident and it should be a friend's duty to protect this from anyone outside of their friend circle. But to me, she let it out, just like that, it seemed like I'm the person that she can let all sorrows out and then dump them all upon me, and I'm 2 maybe 3 years younger then her.

I can't bear to let her friend suffer any longer, or the fact that I had heard such a terrible story, so now I am preparing a healing spell, and hope the girl can recover soon.

On the other hand, I had set up a date to meet her next Wednesday(11/13/2013) after she finished working at the tutor center. Beside that tragic story, talking to her is a lot of fun, and her super cute voice had enhanced the overall expereince of interacting with her. I'll try other products on her during the date, we might just be close enough to have sex.Yes

2nd major hit
around 1PM on the same day.

After seeing her and finished chinese class. I went to lunch at on-campus Burger King. While I was waiting for my food, I spotted a cute chinese girl wearing high heels ordering. I was planning to make my move when she finishes, but that was not necessary, because she knows who I am. Let's call her Amy.

In fact, I know not only her, but also her friends. I met them at my school's mid autumn festival event. I was alone that day and decided to sit at their table. Had a few nice conversation with them, had fun, got contact info, and went our seperate ways.

my first meeting with them was also our conversation's topic after we finished getting Burger King. During that event, I had focused my attention mainly on Amy's friend. I do remember that night Amy was not very talkative toward me. Now, back to our meeting at BK, which is my second time meeting her, she remembered who I am, must have a very good memory. She recalled that night with me, and asks me if I still talk to her friend or not, I said I do, but very hard to hold a conversation with her friend.

Then The Glace Effect comes.

After I told her why I sat at their table at that event, she started asking me if I like her friend or not, of course, I said no and then said I'm actually pretty shy and my decision to sit at their table of four girls are very brave of me. She told a little background story about her family after that, and says I'm exactly like her cousin.

Then the good part comes, she suddenly went into fangirl mode and started cheering me on finding a girlfriend. It is almost like she wants me to have a girlfriend, and after the first sentence, she just wouldn't shut up about it. Even when we are saying goodbyes, she is still cheering for me to find a girlfriend. During the event, I had only got Amy's friend and another friend's info, during this meeting, I got Amy's contact info. Even after we said goodbyes for a few hours and I texted her on her contact info, she is still going with the cheerful attitude about me finding a girlfriend.

I think I just got myself a fan, lol.

Both conversations had the topic of relationship in it, and so much background stories. This is just Glace, imagine if I had attract and sexual pheromone's on, things would be even better lol.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 10:37 AM by masterfu678.)
11-06-2013 5:08 AM

Share This Thread