Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Glace - review
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
434 thanks in 131 posts

RE: Glace - review
01-16-2012 2:12 PM

This review is exactly what I needed! I already own Glace, I've just been unsure of what to expect of it sometimes. Glace may be a good way to improve my mood when I start to feel a bit discouraged... I'll have to test it out more.

One thing I really want to try out now is Glace + New Pheromone Additive. I've got New Pheromone Additive ready as well, just gotta stop neglecting it.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
01-16-2012 2:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1342 thanks in 542 posts

01-16-2012 2:30 PM

Is unscented really more potent? I thought they both had the same amount of mones.....Pls enlighten.
01-16-2012 2:30 PM
txi0m

Rep Post

Thanks received:
434 thanks in 131 posts

01-16-2012 2:51 PM

(01-16-2012 2:30 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Is unscented really more potent? I thought they both had the same amount of mones.....Pls enlighten.

Are you referring to the comparison of cocoglace and the unscented Glace?

Cocoglace is a nickname we coined for a bad batch of Glace that was brewed over the summer using hot ethanol (which I believe only caused problems because of the sulfate(?) group in DHEAS). This essentially changed the formula, making Cocoglace act differently and very inconsistent.

So naturally, the standard unscented Glace is going to have the more pronounced and consistent effects. And besides, it's the only one you can buy now P.

Cocoglace got it's nickname from the coconut sun tan oil smell it had (probably to cover any bad smells, if any), but perhaps a bit too much was put in as it was intended to be unscented. Glace and Corporativo only come unscented unless you request a scent from Alpha Dream to be included.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
01-16-2012 2:51 PM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned, Grasshopper
Login or register to remove all advertising

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1342 thanks in 542 posts

01-16-2012 5:23 PM

(01-16-2012 2:51 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Are you referring to the comparison of cocoglace and the unscented Glace?

Cocoglace is a nickname we coined for a bad batch of Glace that was brewed over the summer using hot ethanol (which I believe only caused problems because of the sulfate(?) group in DHEAS). This essentially changed the formula, making Cocoglace act differently and very inconsistent.

So naturally, the standard unscented Glace is going to have the more pronounced and consistent effects. And besides, it's the only one you can buy now P.

Cocoglace got it's nickname from the coconut sun tan oil smell it had (probably to cover any bad smells, if any), but perhaps a bit too much was put in as it was intended to be unscented. Glace and Corporativo only come unscented unless you request a scent from Alpha Dream to be included.

Yes I heard that. Then they made a correct version of glace which I ordered 2 more. Then people said they liked the smell of coco-glace and Chris made another batch in the fall with the coco scent which I promplly ordered.

Perhaps IDK is referrencing the original coco-glace brewed up in spring/summer of 2011.

I'm enjoying the effects of my coco-glace that I received in October of last year.
01-16-2012 5:23 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1342 thanks in 542 posts

01-16-2012 6:54 PM

Checking back I got 3 bottles of coco glace in December. I was going to give it out as x-mas gifts.

WHat's the story on this stuff? Anyone?
01-16-2012 6:54 PM
txi0m

Rep Post

Thanks received:
434 thanks in 131 posts

01-16-2012 9:46 PM

Cocoglace should only refer to the original bad batch of Glace from this previous summer. So for anything you ordered after October, although the scent of the "unscented" product may be a bit like coconuts, this isn't "Cocoglace", this is the real Glace.

The ones you received are perfectly fine. Anything reviews you see on Glace should match up with what you've got now. Smile

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2012 9:47 PM by txi0m.)
01-16-2012 9:46 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2879 thanks in 597 posts

01-16-2012 10:14 PM

Thanks everyone for helping this guy out...

I realize this may be confusing... If you order glace from our website, you will be shipped the correct blend of glace which everyone here is talking about. Glace is without fragrance, but does have an odor due to the extremely high concentration of alpha androstenol, and high concentration of molecule A... Glace naturally has a sort of "plastic" odor.. May not sound very appealing, but it works well : )

The coco-glace actually IS still sold, but can only be found if you do a specific search for it through the shopping cart. Some people say the coco-glace (which in my opinion was a bad batch), actually works better for them.. The general consensus however is that 90% of people like the regular glace better.

Coco-glace smells like suntan oil, or like coconuts. If you specifically ordered the coco glace, you will see on the order confirmation "coco-glace $5 discount" ...

If anyone ordered the coco glace by mistake, please send it back to us for a free exchange for the regular glace. Send me a private message to arrange for the exchange if this is the case.

Sorry guys for the confusion. However, rest assured that if you order glace from the Alpha Dream website, you are getting the right formula Smile

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
01-16-2012 10:14 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, txi0m, shadowknight, idontknow, Pheroquirk, Onedzguy, Grasshopper, Deja Vu, ohhmygod
Login or register to remove all advertising

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1342 thanks in 542 posts

01-17-2012 11:16 AM

If coco glace was recalled in Sept then why was it still being sold in Dec?

If by bad batch you mean using the hot ethanol therebye detroying properties of DHEA ( and what ever else). If this is the case then the product should not have been called coco GLASS since it doesn't contain the original glass formula.

TXi0m, the scent of the unscented doesn't smell anything like the scented I got in Dec so I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion how this("bad" see above) batch is the right formula.

If others ordered in the fall like me, what are your impressions?
01-17-2012 11:16 AM
txi0m

Rep Post

Thanks received:
434 thanks in 131 posts

01-17-2012 11:47 AM

@Fishdude:

Before I continue, I want to make it clear I'm not trying to talk down on you (please don't take it that way). I'm just trying to clear confusion.

If you read Chris' post above yours, you'll find that he has explained everything. It is possible to order Cocoglace still, but as he says, "90% of people like the regular glace better".

Also, it should be noted that "Cocoglace" is a just a nickname that we gave "hot ethanol Glace"-- not Alpha Dream (although they embraced it, it seems). We gave it the nickname because it smelt a little different and behaved differently than the one we were used to. But like Chris said, if you ordered Cocoglace by mistake, contact him.

Bottom line is this: If you ordered when you said you did, and the product on your reciept from Alpha-Dream says:

"Coco-Glace ($5 discount)"

Then you have Cocoglace, made with the hot ethanol that messed with the DHEAS. It's the same formula except with hot ethanol instead of cold.. But because of how it messed with DHEAS, it's inconsistent.

If the product on your reciept says:

"GLACE, unscented"

Then you ordered the original formula. Anybody who ordered this one in the fall should not have the bad batch of Glace that is well known here as "Cocoglace".

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2012 11:48 AM by txi0m.)
01-17-2012 11:47 AM
Thanks given by Fishdude, Alpha Dream - Banned, SeriousSmile, Pheroquirk, shadowknight, idontknow
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1342 thanks in 542 posts

01-17-2012 12:25 PM

AhH it's making sense. Thankx TX. I thought the coco was an Alpha Dream name.

Unfortunately I don't have the shipping order anymore. I don't recall the $5 discount. I PM'd Chris...perhaps he still has the order and can tell me what I really have. I'll do a smell comparison again with this glass © and some original I still have.

Cheers
01-17-2012 12:25 PM
Thanks given by txi0m

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Glace Lightsilicone Review Aero-el 2 1,412 11-13-2016 5:16 PM
Last Post: Muad'Dib
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 1,654 06-19-2014 10:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 3,091 05-18-2014 4:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Glace Light Silicone Review Magnus 5 2,064 01-30-2014 4:44 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Corporativo & Glace Review Bosshank 6 5,391 08-08-2012 9:11 PM
Last Post: Bosshank