Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace or Liquid trust ???
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Glace or Liquid trust ???
01-04-2014 12:11 PM

_Hello guys.

Please an opinion Smile

If you have to choose between Glace or Liquid trust. (as there isn't enough money, no possible to choose both)...

Which one will you buy? why ?

In my situation, I think I got comfort,status and sexual -mones...however there is not social or trust -mones in the arsenal.
So, in order to continue learning, should be important testing social and trust -mones.

Somehow, attract me to test oxytocin...

Open to your comments and suggestions Smile

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
01-04-2014 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Glace or Liquid trust ???
01-04-2014 12:55 PM

Neither.

I am not sold on Oxycotin as a mone and True Trust and Liquid Trust didnt do shit for me really.

Glace was good at one point but recent revisions and copious amounts needed to see anything is outrageous.

Just my opinion mate. If you need a social, if you can get Fast Burn Glace, Bliss, or AD's single molecule TAA thats what I would go with off the top of my head.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-04-2014 12:55 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-04-2014 7:21 PM

(01-04-2014 12:11 PM)lokoloko Wrote:  _Hello guys.

Please an opinion Smile

If you have to choose between Glace or Liquid trust. (as there isn't enough money, no possible to choose both)...

In my situation, I think I got comfort,status and sexual -mones...however there is not social or trust -mones in the arsenal.
So, in order to continue learning, should be important testing social and trust -mones.

1. I've used Oxytocin as a mone. It does have an effect. I can't claim to be good at using it effectively, though. It feels like it's tanking my testosterone. I don't like it. You can Oxytocin on Amazon, if you like. You'll need to keep it refrigerated or it will (slowly) degrade. I have no idea how long Liquid Trust will last or whether the people selling it even bother to keep it cool, at the proper pH etc. These are questions worth asking.

2. Fast burn glace is a dcent value, but personally I'd get some beta androstenol. Dilute it and use it as a single or add it to your other mixes as needed. If you're up for that kind of thing.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 7:23 PM by wiserd.)
01-04-2014 7:21 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-04-2014 7:52 PM

(01-04-2014 12:11 PM)lokoloko Wrote:  _Hello guys.

Please an opinion Smile

I've tried both. Glacé will make you talk.

Liquid trust works.

4 sprays on your clothes (cotton works best for me) at chest level

Lasts about 1 hour, so put it on right before you need it.

I refrigerate mine and put it in my insulated lunch bag with a frozen gel pack to keep it cool.

I wear it with other mones.

Very close range for effectiveness (1 - 4 feet).

A friend of mine's wife hated me. Called me a bad influence and a few other things.

I wore Open Windows (social) and liquid trust. She is now on team DarkLord.

In the end, no one can convince you what will work for you. I still can't figure out Erox, but some people get it to work. Same thing with glacé and liquid trust. Try, test, try some more or don't.
01-04-2014 7:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone tried Liquid Trust evensteven69 16 9,818 08-31-2011 5:08 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Liquid Trust feedback for New User Makpak 5 2,905 06-16-2010 9:27 PM
Last Post: Vaccine