Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Getting Girls
05-18-2015 5:26 PM

(05-18-2015 5:01 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  It seems everything makes women angry. Consent, pre-nup, and especially when I try to pick them up.
Most women are nice people. If you are seeing women get angry on a regular basis then you have some issues going on.

(05-18-2015 5:01 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I'm sure getting green light won't come back and bite you but there is always the small chance.
Most women are good people but there is always a small chance that you will come across a crazy women. The key here is to be socially aware enough to look for signs that she is crazy. If you see signs that she might be crazy then don't sleep with her.

(05-18-2015 5:01 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I'm not sure how PUAs get away with not making women angry that they don't try to seek out revenge or things of that nature.
If you are truthful with women and treat the women you meet like a human beings then they won't get angry at you. If women are getting angry at you on a regular basis there is something wrong with your game. It is not normal for women to get angry at guys all the time.

(05-18-2015 5:01 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I fully intend on using it when the time comes and woman is in a sober state of mind. Thank you Mark for the tip on that.
You are not ready for the bar scene yet. But I still don't get the consent form. If you haven't slept with a woman for 3 years then I can't imagine you blowing her off. I'm sure you will want to see her again. What could possibly happen that would require the consent form in the first place? If a woman decides to have sex with you and after that decides that she doesn't like you enough to have sex with you again she will just ignore you. She won't get angry.
05-18-2015 5:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-18-2015 5:33 PM

Guys,

I'm not trying step on anyone's toes, make them mad or trying to be rude and ignorant here. I'm just stating my fraustrations here. While they may come out as whining or complaining, these are just my feelings and thoughts. I apologize if I offended anyone.

I'm still young but I'm very conservative and reserved. I think I'm a bit above average looking. I can't tell from others' perspective. I know I present myself well because I have finer things. I'm what you would call a Stiff. Yes, an uptight guy. I admit it. It's just how I am and I can't change that.

I'm educated and fairly successful in my career but I'm terrible at talking to women. I have limited amount of relationships and interactions with women. I'm not a Beta by any means. I can hold my own and make progress in life for myself. I don't understand why a lot of women choose to settle for lesser guys and take a pass on a guy like me. It seems to be the moral of the story in life. Like I said before, I was pretty good with women in my younger years but the more stable my life gets the less a woman wants me. I don't know. Maybe I'm perceiving this whole thing wrong.

I'll be making notes in writing of every advice being given on here tonight and carefully study everything. I'll also be checking out the Newbie materials. Thanks for being patience with me guys.
05-18-2015 5:33 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-18-2015 5:43 PM

Consent Form: It's a protection for yourself from any criminal complaint filed by women for any reason with you knowingly or unknowingly perpetrated physically and sexually.

Think of a gag order, being sworn into secrecy. Better yet... Wearing a condom. Why do you wear a condom before an intercourse? Because you don't want to get any diseases or pass on diseases. It's a same concept. Consent form basically protects yourself and protects a woman you're in a contact with. Most importantly, you won't get your day in court.
05-18-2015 5:43 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-18-2015 5:53 PM

(05-18-2015 5:33 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I'm not trying step on anyone's toes, make them mad or trying to be rude and ignorant here. I'm just stating my fraustrations here. While they may come out as whining or complaining, these are just my feelings and thoughts.

We want you to do well with women because you seem like a good guy and I think you would treat the women in your life well. Your ideas about the way women think and behave are not based on reality. I think once you realize the way women are you will drop your idea for a consent form and you will laugh at yourself.

My advice is to drop the L2K for now and only use Glace. The Glace will help you talk to women in a friendly non-sexual way. You need to get more conversations with women to make yourself more comfortable around women.

Forget the pickup stuff until you get the basics down. Go to a social gathering and mingle. Just do this:
1. Walk up to a woman and introduce yourself.
2. Make a generic comment or two about the environment.
Now if she asks you a question, answer it and ask her the same question. If she doesn't ask you anything then say, "Nice meeting you" and move on.
3. If a conversation naturally happens just go with the flow.
4. When things dry up then say, "Nice meeting you" and move on.
5. Repeat
05-18-2015 5:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 7:25 PM

(05-18-2015 5:25 PM)moe Wrote:  Wow.. :o I'm gobsmacked at this consent form thing... I never heard of that before

I'm pretty sure it was a Dave Chapelle joke that got taken a bit too far. I don't think it was meant to ever be taken seriously.

OP, if you distrust women so much that you think they're going to fuck up your reputation, you shouldn't be fucking around in the first place. Picking up women and having sex with them is a pretty risky behavior to begin with. There's all manner of things you could catch even if you're using a rubber, and the odds of that are actually more likely. If you can trust her not to give you some disease, you can trust her not to cause other problems after you lay her, as long as you understand the concept of consent and are respectful of a woman's right to say no. Women who "cry rape" due to regret after the fact - I assume that's what you're getting at - are statistically pretty rare.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 7:25 PM by Cornfed.)
05-18-2015 7:25 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-18-2015 7:41 PM

Enjoy monkhood.

[Image: monk-o.gif]

Consent form...
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: J6IUPOb.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 7:44 PM by kimosabe.)
05-18-2015 7:41 PM
carolinalivin'
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2015 8:26 PM

consent form? oh God no do not carry that like ever man...if you pulled some shit like that out on or near a college campus you may be publicly clowned on the spot by groups of chicks. that is not smooth or seductive at all.
05-18-2015 8:26 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-18-2015 8:36 PM

Not to mention, even in the unlikely event that some chick does sign the damn thing, all she has to do is cry "inebriated" or "duress" after the fact, if she really wants to screw him over, and that consent form would go flying out the courtroom window faster than he can say "but she consented!"

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 8:37 PM by kimosabe.)
05-18-2015 8:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2015 10:10 PM

(05-18-2015 12:19 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I wear V-Necks and Polos mostly with Jeans or shorts with Gym shoes or casual shoes. I always wear a watch. I love watches and have a small collection. I don't dress special attention getter clothes. I'm neat and clean cut. I have a conservative and reserved personality. You be the critic of me. I don't know.

How are you getting girls for fun if you don't even talk to girls to hit on?
Also, how the heck do we know what kind of vibe these Pheromones are giving out?

How are we so sure about giving out a badass vibe?

How are we sure about giving out a cool suave guy vibe?

How are we sure about giving out a leader vibe?

I mean they all use same molecules over and over again.

well I am not looking to get girls...(married and 2 kids, more in it for the self effect of confidence and Alpha ish sincere feel) but I jokingly flirt sometimes.. if I ever talk to a random girl.. my friends would think I was flirting... what happen last night was out of the blue... I got a number but IDC really.. Ive nothing to do with it.. if i was single.. pssh.. I'd walk up to her and smoke a cigarette with her and tell her to give me a taste of her lips... and well move on with it afterwards... but firstly you must replay what you and how you will approach.. its all about the mindset.. if you have android or Iphone download a app called Joseph clough he has got some free awesome hypnosis... I've watched a few PUA's videos, learned a bit on Body language.. and even on hypnosis it self.. right now I'm working on removing negative thoughts out of my mind, and gain some more confidence concerning speaking to people... I tend to jumble my words sometimes...

I won't critic your clothing.. seems to be fine.. but you have to wear something that works with your body... oo one thing I learned from "the Office" (tv show US version) when Jim is talking to Dwight and he looks at him in the center of his eyes rather make direct eye contact... LOL

this is a major upper hand you have since its so subtle.. the other person gets nervous.. about the solid "eye contact" you have... its funny when I see people break eye contact and look around..

I honestly suggest you should use your mones for only self effects. until you are confident with your self...

also a correction on my side, I said to watch Jeff ross videos.. I mean
ross jeffrie...

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-18-2015 10:10 PM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 10:36 PM

(05-18-2015 4:51 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Yes, I'm completely serious about the consent form. I suggest you guys should give it a serious consideration too. Many men have ruined their lives with the unnecessary drama they somehow got involved with.

I'll carefully check out the simple pick up videos later on tonight. Brownie video clip was somewhat funny yet immature at the same time. I don't see myself doing this kind of pick up. Maybe there are better ways they show on the videos. I'll stick with just one spray and see how it progress. Thanks.

Some of their videos on YouTube just show you that you can have fun while chatting with women. Not all of their videos are like that. They are not saying go out and talk inappropriately to women they like crude humor so that is what they talk about. If you go to simple pickup website then you will see the real deal. Invest in their product project go. I did and it works. They show you step by step how to talk to women form dealing with make cockblocks, girls in a hurry, girls on phones, girls in groups, girls with parents, making rejection fun, college girls, going out at night, foreign girls etc. you should really take at least a week and work on just one thing at a time. What you need to work on is escalating. Take a week and approach 5 women a day and escalate as much as possible. If you can't escalate on a girl she will lose interest and friend zone you. If other people on here suggest other things you need to work on then pick ONE and only ONE thing out of any advice we give you and for a week just use girls as a tool to make yourself better.

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-18-2015 10:36 PM

Share This Thread