Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Getting Girls
05-18-2015 1:02 PM

(05-18-2015 12:08 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Mark,

I did not mean any rudeness out of that statement. I just figured I should have the ALPHA mentality by expressing in such way.

The ALPHA mentality is one of confidence, masculinity, self assuredness, defender and protector, not degrading, belittling, male superiority, weakness and desperation.

And, that consent form you carry around with you is pretty much a guarantee that the only chance you have of ever getting lucky with a girl is if she was so stupid drunk to sign it, then later decide to levy charges against you that consent form would be thrown out anyway, because its been ruled repeatedly that women who weren't in their right minds are not able to give consent.

I have already said this twice and this will be the last time I say it, but when it comes to pheromones you need to stop what you're doing and read through all of the stickied threads in the Newbie Tips and Tricks! forum, not just the "Five Ideas" thread, which is the ONLY one you did bother to look at.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-18-2015 1:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 2:49 PM

(05-18-2015 12:14 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I will not be touching, kissing, or let alone fingering any females unless I have her sign the mutual agreement consent form. Yes, I have one made and have it on me at all times. I suggest you guys should have one in handy too. You never know what these females will attempt to try to ruin an established man's life.

Anyways, I guess I messed everything up again by having Glacé applied on me. Such complications that comes with wearing Pheromones...

Is this mutual consent for for real or are you joking? Is you are serious that is holding you back. If you can't escalate without having a girl sign this form she is going to lose interest. If you are talking now to a girl and can put your arm around her then do it. Like I said simple pickup will show you how. If you just follow the instructions they have the you will get good with girls In no time. One of their techniques is to records yourself talking to a girl whether it is a video or just the audio. You could be up talking which makes you sound too friendly. Up talking is what nervous people do before presentations. Down talking is what men do. It is a dominant form of communication and women respond to it subconsciously. Just start with 1 spray of l2k for right now

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-18-2015 2:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

05-18-2015 3:11 PM

(05-18-2015 12:14 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I will not be touching, kissing, or let alone fingering any females unless I have her sign the mutual agreement consent form. Yes, I have one made and have it on me at all times. I suggest you guys should have one in handy too. You never know what these females will attempt to try to ruin an established man's life.

Consent is very important but making a woman sign a consent form will make some women angry. Just make sure the woman always feels safe and secure. Escalate in a way that she can easily turn down your advances without feeling awkward. Only continue escalation if you have a clear green light. You will know you have a green light because she will be enthusiastic and all over you.

Have you ever asked a woman to sign this form? How did she react?
05-18-2015 3:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-18-2015 3:31 PM

Badboy, Don't bother with mones. You need to fix yourself first or all your going to attract are either gold digging women or ones that have serious issues. The PUA workshop will help to talk to women, but its a band aid. The moment you don't have a coach to push you to keep trying your going to fall back to where you started.

In your case I would volunteer somewhere like a kids cancer hospital or the like. See how real people act and learn from them. I think you will find you have been shallow, self centered and clueless about other peoples feelings. Once you do, then you can connect with women who are run by emotions. You will find that will help you more than anything. Women can read you from far away and im betting your creeping them out big time.

Also, Don't worry about being Alpha. Not everyone is, nor all women like them. Just be yourself when you figure it out and enjoy who you are. That really is what Alpha is, not the wolf of wall street. Its a man who knows himself and is confident with it. Have an opinion, do things you enjoy because its what you want not because its popular. Just be yourself, and the women that like that will find you interesting. Bars are prob not your thing, meet them during the day and just be honest. If you like them, tell them, ask them out.

Its really not hard to meet women. Just find them doing things you like or at least target the places you would find women of similar interests. Stay away from bars, women go there to have fun more than anything and I don't think it will work for you.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 3:38 PM by Hurakan.)
05-18-2015 3:31 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-18-2015 4:20 PM

(05-18-2015 12:14 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I will not be touching, kissing, or let alone fingering any females unless I have her sign the mutual agreement consent form. Yes, I have one made and have it on me at all times. I suggest you guys should have one in handy too.

[Image: 53239-jerry-seinfeld-Im-out-gif-0qdn.gif]
05-18-2015 4:20 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-18-2015 4:51 PM

(05-18-2015 2:49 PM)pupils011 Wrote:  Is this mutual consent for for real or are you joking? Is you are serious that is holding you back. If you can't escalate without having a girl sign this form she is going to lose interest. If you are talking now to a girl and can put your arm around her then do it. Like I said simple pickup will show you how. If you just follow the instructions they have the you will get good with girls In no time. One of their techniques is to records yourself talking to a girl whether it is a video or just the audio. You could be up talking which makes you sound too friendly. Up talking is what nervous people do before presentations. Down talking is what men do. It is a dominant form of communication and women respond to it subconsciously. Just start with 1 spray of l2k for right now

Yes, I'm completely serious about the consent form. I suggest you guys should give it a serious consideration too. Many men have ruined their lives with the unnecessary drama they somehow got involved with.

I'll carefully check out the simple pick up videos later on tonight. Brownie video clip was somewhat funny yet immature at the same time. I don't see myself doing this kind of pick up. Maybe there are better ways they show on the videos. I'll stick with just one spray and see how it progress. Thanks.
05-18-2015 4:51 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-18-2015 5:01 PM

(05-18-2015 3:11 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Consent is very important but making a woman sign a consent form will make some women angry. Just make sure the woman always feels safe and secure. Escalate in a way that she can easily turn down your advances without feeling awkward. Only continue escalation if you have a clear green light. You will know you have a green light because she will be enthusiastic and all over you.

Have you ever asked a woman to sign this form? How did she react?

It seems everything makes women angry. Consent, pre-nup, and especially when I try to pick them up. I'm sure getting green light won't come back and bite you but there is always the small chance. I'm not willing to take that chance without proper consent being documented on paper. I'm not sure how PUAs get away with not making women angry that they don't try to seek out revenge or things of that nature.

No, I haven't used one on a woman nor have I been with a woman in past 3 years. I fully intend on using it when the time comes and woman is in a sober state of mind. Thank you Mark for the tip on that.
05-18-2015 5:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

05-18-2015 5:10 PM

(05-18-2015 4:51 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Yes, I'm completely serious about the consent form. I suggest you guys should give it a serious consideration too. Many men have ruined their lives with the unnecessary drama they somehow got involved with.

I'll carefully check out the simple pick up videos later on tonight. Brownie video clip was somewhat funny yet immature at the same time. I don't see myself doing this kind of pick up. Maybe there are better ways they show on the videos. I'll stick with just one spray and see how it progress. Thanks.

Hey Mike,

When I suggested the simplepickup videos, I missed the part about the consent letter. At this point, those videos will not help you, as it appears that you have reached a level of fear-based-behavior that will function as weapon's-grade female repellent infield.

If you can't see what a breach of trust that is, then perhaps it's a good time to consider the possibility of a more serious issue going on here. It's not just that you have actual paperwork for a girl to sign for "consent", but that you don't seem to understand how that effects your social intelligence in real life. I would be shocked if a girl who wasn't a sociopath actually signed it.

Best of luck, and I hope that you find someone to help you through this difficult time.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-18-2015 5:10 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-18-2015 5:17 PM

(05-18-2015 3:31 PM)Hurakan Wrote:  Badboy, Don't bother with mones. You need to fix yourself first or all your going to attract are either gold digging women or ones that have serious issues. The PUA workshop will help to talk to women, but its a band aid. The moment you don't have a coach to push you to keep trying your going to fall back to where you started.

In your case I would volunteer somewhere like a kids cancer hospital or the like. See how real people act and learn from them. I think you will find you have been shallow, self centered and clueless about other peoples feelings. Once you do, then you can connect with women who are run by emotions. You will find that will help you more than anything. Women can read you from far away and im betting your creeping them out big time.

Also, Don't worry about being Alpha. Not everyone is, nor all women like them. Just be yourself when you figure it out and enjoy who you are. That really is what Alpha is, not the wolf of wall street. Its a man who knows himself and is confident with it. Have an opinion, do things you enjoy because its what you want not because its popular. Just be yourself, and the women that like that will find you interesting. Bars are prob not your thing, meet them during the day and just be honest. If you like them, tell them, ask them out.

Its really not hard to meet women. Just find them doing things you like or at least target the places you would find women of similar interests. Stay away from bars, women go there to have fun more than anything and I don't think it will work for you.

I completely agree with you about not going to the bars and picking women up. Bars and clubs are not my idea of a good time either. I was only doing that so I have a larger sample pool and just to do it. I'm also running out of options in places.

I believe PUA workshop will help me tremendously. I need the kick in ass to get this thing going. I need some moral support too. All my guy friends are either married, divorced with drama or playing daddies. I don't have a wingman. Last thing on their mind is being a pick up partner in action with me.

No need to volunteer in such places. I already work in a Healthcare industry. I'm manage a Medical group partnered with a well-known hospital. So I know how the cookie crumbles.

Since I work a day job from Monday through Friday, the options of meeting women in the day time is very limited for me. I don't even know how to start this day game. Last time I remember checking out the day scene was stay home wives going shopping or women with kids hanging out or senior people taking over places. However, I'm around nurses and medical assistants. I'm not about to hit on them. They're the women I would stay away from completely. I will just end it there because I don't want to come off as being sexist with one more sentence.
05-18-2015 5:17 PM
moe

Rep Post

05-18-2015 5:25 PM

Wow.. :o I'm gobsmacked at this consent form thing... I never heard of that before

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures: