Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Getting Girls
05-17-2015 8:48 PM

(05-17-2015 8:30 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Ok so I decided to approach a few girls lastnight at the club. It was a local club and it was jam packed due to a lot of people coming back home for the summer. I had 2 sprays of L2K 1 and 2 sprays of Glacé on. I was horribly turned down by a couple of girls. The rest just pretended to be nice and ignored or walk away. WTF! I felt I was on my A+ game. After unsuccessful attempts, I slammed by drink down and went on the dance floor. I was calmly breaking a move or two. Girls would walk by and that would be it. No, girl was all on me like some of the users reported.

I purposely picked my spots around girls and I was social. I had a smile on, I made small conversations and nothing happened. Nothing out of the ordinary. I had the greatest Pheromones for clubs with right amount of doseage applied on my neck. It was hot in there and I know the Pheromones were diffusing above and beyond.

I'm just done with this approaching game without proper direction. I have to lower myself for girls who are just minimum wage material and be ridicule by them. I don't even know if these Pheromone thing works or not. I believe some of you guys' reports but I have not experienced anything for myself. We are Men. Breadwinners. And more superior of the specie. Girls should come to us automatically. Somewhere in our evolution the roles got reversed because men got weak. Women should be lucky to be with guys. Not the other way around.

I'm seriously considering hypnotherapy and attending PUA workshops. Possibly Mystery's seminars. I got the money to spare. I just need to make some time and that could be arranged. I came to a conclusion...I am the worst Average Frustrated Chump in this game and I need all the help I can get.

Hey,

You need to approach way more women than just a couple on a night out. Try dozens each night. If you approach 100 women in a week, your game will re-calibrate very quickly, and you'll see massive improvement. This will also give you an idea of your sticking points. You developed a pattern based on a couple of interactions, which is ridiculous.

Your biggest problem is the "I am the worst Average Frustrated Chump" mentality that you carry with you like virus. Women can smell the stench of desperation.

Check out the "simple pickup" videos on youtube. Average dudes with no mones getting numbers left and right; during the day no less.

You don't need a pickup workshop, you need to get out of your head. Meeting girls is just not that difficult, unless you stand in your own way. Don't be a cock-block.

Man-up and get out there-You'll feel so much better after a few hundred approaches under your belt!!! Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-17-2015 8:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-17-2015 10:02 PM

(05-17-2015 8:30 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I have to lower myself for girls who are just minimum wage material and be ridicule by them.

We are Men. Breadwinners. And more superior of the specie. Girls should come to us automatically. Somewhere in our evolution the roles got reversed because men got weak. Women should be lucky to be with guys. Not the other way around.

I'm seriously considering hypnotherapy and attending PUA workshops. Possibly Mystery's seminars. I got the money to spare. I just need to make some time and that could be arranged. I came to a conclusion...I am the worst Average Frustrated Chump in this game and I need all the help I can get.

This post really pissed me off and and if you want to keep whining and believing that you're the superior sex, instead of listening to what people far more experienced than you are saying, then you should probably just go away.

If you'd take some of the goddamn advice you've already been given you might have seen some success by now, but you apparently chose to just ignore us and keep slathering yourself with pheromones believing that they should magically transform you into a chick magnet.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-17-2015 10:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

05-17-2015 10:47 PM

(05-17-2015 8:30 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  jam packed ... I was horribly turned down by a couple of girls. The rest just pretended to be nice and ignored or walk away.
I assure you that this is completely normal in a jam packed club, even with pheromones on. I cold approach in this type of environment a lot with pheromones on and this is part of the experience. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

(05-17-2015 8:30 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  jam packed ... 2 sprays of Glacé on.
Glace will make your pheromone signature too weak for a crowded club. Save glace for less crowded bars and environments more conducive for chit-chatting.

(05-17-2015 8:30 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I was calmly breaking a move or two. Girls would walk by and that would be it. No, girl was all on me like some of the users reported.

I don't remember seeing any dance floor pull with L2K personally. L2K + Glace wouldn't be my product choice for the dance floor. That would be a better choice for happy hour.

(05-17-2015 8:30 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  ... jam packed ...

In a jam packed club I'd personally go with a strong sexual alpha product. Sure, it will scare off most women and they will reject you harshly. But you are going to be rejected left and right in this environment anyway. With the strong sexual you will filter out all the woman who hate the vibe and if your lucky you will come across a woman who loves your strong sexual vibe. But probably not before you get harsh rejections from dozens of women. This is better than wearing no pheromones and finding no women into you at the club even though the rejections are a little softer without pheromones. I'm speaking from experience here.
05-17-2015 10:47 PM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-17-2015 11:55 PM

(05-17-2015 8:30 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Ok so I decided to approach a few girls lastnight at the club. It was a local club and it was jam packed due to a lot of people coming back home for the summer. I had 2 sprays of L2K 1 and 2 sprays of Glacé on. I was horribly turned down by a couple of girls. The rest just pretended to be nice and ignored or walk away. WTF! I felt I was on my A+ game. After unsuccessful attempts, I slammed by drink down and went on the dance floor. I was calmly breaking a move or two. Girls would walk by and that would be it. No, girl was all on me like some of the users reported.

I purposely picked my spots around girls and I was social. I had a smile on, I made small conversations and nothing happened. Nothing out of the ordinary. I had the greatest Pheromones for clubs with right amount of doseage applied on my neck. It was hot in there and I know the Pheromones were diffusing above and beyond.

I'm just done with this approaching game without proper direction. I have to lower myself for girls who are just minimum wage material and be ridicule by them. I don't even know if these Pheromone thing works or not. I believe some of you guys' reports but I have not experienced anything for myself. We are Men. Breadwinners. And more superior of the specie. Girls should come to us automatically. Somewhere in our evolution the roles got reversed because men got weak. Women should be lucky to be with guys. Not the other way around.

It sounds like you need to escalate more. Push the interaction as far as you can. If you can finger her finger her. If you can kiss then kiss. Btw, you shouldn't have put glacé on too. L2k by itself is fine

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-17-2015 11:55 PM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2015 2:30 AM

(05-17-2015 11:55 PM)pupils011 Wrote:  It sounds like you need to escalate more. Push the interaction as far as you can. If you can finger her finger her. If you can kiss then kiss. Btw, you shouldn't have put glacé on too. L2k by itself is fine
should we suggest something like true jerk?

to the author if this thread... can I ask on your dressing?
can you give a bit of details on what you were exactly wearing.. that also plays a good role..

I just had weird moment... I was cleaning up and sorting my collection.. and had these weird mixes I had done a while back from true products and other stuff just dumped in there...

so this evening I took about 4 5 bottles of these mixes I had and dumped it in one bottle and called it (stolen from thundr) "kitchen Sink Mix" lol and here and there I was messing with other concoctions.. making a New Pheromone Additive bottle (2) and then I had some left over Cops from true about .3ml added .7ml of neno, and ml true communication and 1 ml of true trust. in the end I had that 3ml vial full.. while playing with this stuff.. I was wreaking of scents and Pheromones... God knows what.. earlier that day I had already applied GOA...

so I went to get some ciggs at midnight... and damn this hot ass (in my book) girl at the counter (behind the glass door to closed door and being at midnight).. I highly doubt she got much of an exposure or even any, but I had this weird self effect and confidence that I straight up told her that shes cute whatnot, and then i took a gum wrapper gave it to ger through the sliding drawer and said "number" she was like oh oh okay.... lol weird confident .. I rarely am able to talk to girls..

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-18-2015 2:30 AM

pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 11:48 AM

(05-18-2015 2:30 AM)heey85 Wrote:  should we suggest something like true jerk?

can you give a bit of details on what you were exactly wearing.. that also plays a good role..

I just had weird moment... I was cleaning up and sorting my collection.. and had these weird mixes I had done a while back from true products and other stuff just dumped in there...

so this evening I took about 4 5 bottles of these mixes I had and dumped it in one bottle and called it (stolen from thundr) "kitchen Sink Mix" lol and here and there I was messing with other concoctions.. making a New Pheromone Additive bottle (2) and then I had some left over Cops from true about .3ml added .7ml of neno, and ml true communication and 1 ml of true trust. in the end I had that 3ml vial full.. while playing with this stuff.. I was wreaking of scents and Pheromones... God knows what.. earlier that day I had already applied GOA...

so I went to get some ciggs at midnight... and damn this hot ass (in my book) girl at the counter (behind the glass door to closed door and being at midnight).. I highly doubt she got much of an exposure or even any, but I had this weird self effect and confidence that I straight up told her that shes cute whatnot, and then i took a gum wrapper gave it to ger through the sliding drawer and said "number" she was like oh oh okay.... lol weird confident .. I rarely am able to talk to girls..

I haven't tried true jerk but anything that will help him push himself.in my experience overdose does good for that. But what I mean by escalate is he needs to push himself as far as she will let him. If she will let him put his arms round her or grab her add then he needs to do so he just needs to learn how and what I suggested earlier ( simple pickup) will help tremendously. Whatever he wears he needs to be congruent to the vibe. So reading more on his mones will help p with that.

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-18-2015 11:48 AM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-18-2015 12:08 PM

(05-17-2015 10:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  This post really pissed me off and and if you want to keep whining and believing that you're the superior sex, instead of listening to what people far more experienced than you are saying, then you should probably just go away.

If you'd take some of the goddamn advice you've already been given you might have seen some success by now, but you apparently chose to just ignore us and keep slathering yourself with pheromones believing that they should magically transform you into a chick magnet.

Mark,

I did not mean any rudeness out of that statement. I just figured I should have the ALPHA mentality by expressing in such way.
05-18-2015 12:08 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-18-2015 12:14 PM

(05-17-2015 11:55 PM)pupils011 Wrote:  It sounds like you need to escalate more. Push the interaction as far as you can. If you can finger her finger her. If you can kiss then kiss. Btw, you shouldn't have put glacé on too. L2k by itself is fine

I will not be touching, kissing, or let alone fingering any females unless I have her sign the mutual agreement consent form. Yes, I have one made and have it on me at all times. I suggest you guys should have one in handy too. You never know what these females will attempt to try to ruin an established man's life.

Anyways, I guess I messed everything up again by having Glacé applied on me. Such complications that comes with wearing Pheromones...
05-18-2015 12:14 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-18-2015 12:19 PM

(05-18-2015 2:30 AM)heey85 Wrote:  should we suggest something like true jerk?

I wear V-Necks and Polos mostly with Jeans or shorts with Gym shoes or casual shoes. I always wear a watch. I love watches and have a small collection. I don't dress special attention getter clothes. I'm neat and clean cut. I have a conservative and reserved personality. You be the critic of me. I don't know.

How are you getting girls for fun if you don't even talk to girls to hit on?
Also, how the heck do we know what kind of vibe these Pheromones are giving out?

How are we so sure about giving out a badass vibe?

How are we sure about giving out a cool suave guy vibe?

How are we sure about giving out a leader vibe?

I mean they all use same molecules over and over again.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 12:21 PM by Badboymike.)
05-18-2015 12:19 PM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-18-2015 12:32 PM

Dude....L2K and glace? Even though it's not 100% accurate, many (including Chris, the creator of those products) have reported that L2K is kind of a mix of AM and Glace. So the fact that you sprayed Glace , then you have messed up with the ratio. And it has been repeatedly mentioned that Glace could give you the beta vibe if you spray a lot.

No offense, but judging by the tone of your posts, I wouldn't be surprised if you look desperate in front of girls and that could be the very reason they are turning you down. You are saying that you are convinced that you are doing everything perfect but again, you seem to be convinced that pheromones are not doing anything. In fact, they probably are but negatively because you are either overdosing or mixing randomly. So start with one product at a time, with one spray at a time. The fact that others have told you that and that you are not listening to them proves that you are being impatient and want the results (getting girls) fast; thus this could be reflecting on your attitude and how you are interacting with them.

So again, you have to try them solo man, stop mixing for now. What are your products again?

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-18-2015 12:32 PM

Share This Thread