Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Getting Girls
05-15-2015 7:34 PM

This might come across as a shocker for some of you guys but I haven't had a date, girlfriend or gotten laid in past three years. Ever since my ex-girlfriend and I broke up, I have been single. Sure I was depressed about this for a short amount of time but she was not worth getting depressed over for a long time.

You see.. She was what you would call an Alpha female. But she had no direction or purpose in life. She was cheating on me with multiple guys behind my back. It took me a while to find that out. If you ask me why I didn't know about it sooner... I will tell you that I trusted her. I was busy with school and working full-time. I also paid a lot of attention to her on my days off. But she was doing nothing but sitting home and starting drama with everyone else including me. Yes, it hurts because we dated for almost 6 years. Last I heard, she was bouncing around from guy to guy. Whatever.

Now back to me... Yes, it's been that long for me and I needed a magical substance. So I figured I try Pheromones out. I ran across this forum and I was convinced that they are amazing. But when I actually start testing them out, I had no luck. I still have no luck. It really really sux!
05-15-2015 7:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2015 9:29 PM

(05-15-2015 7:26 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Are Pheromones not magic bullet?? I was under the impression that they are magical to attract women.

I'm afraid that's a common misconception propagated by a lot of sleezy companies trying to make a buck off your desperation. Mones are your cover scent in the hunt for women. Just like if you were out hunting deer, you'd spray yourself down with female deer mones to get that buck to drop his guard, but when he gets close, you still have to be able to aim and pull the trigger. Using mones with women just makes your game more effective, but you have to have good game to begin with. A guy who can consistently pick up 6's and 7's without mones may find himself consistently getting 8's and 9's with them.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-15-2015 9:29 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-15-2015 11:15 PM

Mones are like wearing a nice suit.
05-15-2015 11:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-16-2015 12:04 AM

Pavlovian conditioning through the school system and the media has people believing that they can pop a magical pill for all situations. This is how we as a people have collectively surrendered our power and allowed our respective dumbass "elites" to get away with the atrocities they commit.

I use the word dumbass very carefully. If one would stop to TRULY think, one would realize that it take a dumbass to destroy.

In essence, we as a people have been subverted from our truly intelligent selves and relegated to dumbassery. Ever notice signs at the supermarket with three hands showing to people how many is 15?

On the other hand, it takes a truly wise intelligence to construct.

Likewise, if one would stop to consider past life experiences as LEARNING experiences, one would realize not to be so gullible, to wisen up and to reclaim the power within that one has relinquished.

Wisdom does NOT mean knowing everything.

TRUE wisdom is knowing that one doesn't know everything.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2015 12:09 AM by kimosabe.)
05-16-2015 12:04 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-16-2015 5:44 AM

For anyone interested in being coached by Johnny Berba, but are unable to take a UK holiday to do so, shoot him an email at johnnyberba88@gmail.com for Skype coaching.

On the other hand, if you're baller and want him to come to you, email him to arrange that. He has tweeted in the past that he is available to travel to your city/country.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-16-2015 5:44 AM
Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Rep Post

05-16-2015 2:12 PM

(05-15-2015 8:20 AM)pupils011 Wrote:  Acting needy is beta. Asking a girl " when can we hang out? What should we do? " is beta. Not being present in the moment of conversation and worrying too much about what she thinks is beta.

What age range are you looking for? Be careful with products like AV and AM around younger girls. It could scare them off if your game is not right. L2k v1 is perfect for younger girls. It gives you status and you need to act as if you have so.

Have you used any of the things we have recommended as far as PUA goes? As I recommend before a lot of your questions will be answered by going to simple pickup.com they have a lot of stuff for free and you can subscribe to this thing called project go which will change your life. They help you deal with things such as shy girls, cock blockers whether they are guy or girl, stopping girls on cell phones, not giving a fuck, and being polarizing. It's better than any of the PUA stuff I have tried because they allow you to be yourself. You don't have to be cool or good looking you can be a nerd all day long. Here is a video link to one of their videos of them just plain having fun and not giving a fuck.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1sxR8CEq-U&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/M1sxR8CEq-U&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

I truly hope something helps you out. It is a long process and you should focus on one thing at a time instead of your whole game at once. For example I am working on being a better listener and being present in the moment while having conversations with people PERIOD

Thanks for that link, I spent hours going through their videos yesterday, they are so hilarious.
05-16-2015 2:12 PM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-16-2015 4:10 PM

(05-16-2015 2:12 PM)Nooseknitter Wrote:  Thanks for that link, I spent hours going through their videos yesterday, they are so hilarious.
You are welcome. Pulling girls is supposed to be fun we are not supposed to stress over this shit.

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-16-2015 4:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2015 3:40 PM

work on your self?.. if you think you can get "that Girl" make sure you tell your self that..lol
break the ice.. let the mones break her.. and then you pick her up..

I suggest some self hypnosis.. richard bandler, joseph clough, even Jeff ross.. alot of free stuff around.. get your game up and your confidence... approach a women in a way that you makes them feel that its a blessing upon them that you decided to speak with them.. that level of confidence is awesome.. If I can simplify it in a single word.. "Boss"

just be a Boss!

*Edit* would someone explain me or guide me towards understanding wth is a PUA?.. lol

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2015 3:40 PM by heey85.)
05-17-2015 3:40 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-17-2015 7:30 PM

(05-15-2015 7:26 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Are Pheromones not magic bullet?? I was under the impression that they are magical to attract women. So far, I have no luck what so ever.

Do we not take Aspirin of some sort if we get a headache?
Do we not eat food when we are hungry?
Do we not drink when we are thirsty?

Better yet... Are bees and butterflies not attracted to flowers?

Women should be attracting and seeking out scent of Pheromones and the wearer just like how bees and butterflies seek out flowers.

Please someone explain. I maybe misunderstanding the purpose of Pheromones here.

I think you have fallen to the same trap that I have when I first tried them in 2007. I was around 20. I thought you'd wear them then BOOM magic happens. I bought Ammo, Instant Shine and Instant Openness and I was really disappointed. And my bottles ended up in the drawer for years. As others have said, we bought into the lies that vendors were giving. Truth be told, even some members on the forums may make them sound magical (I'm talking about my experience with pherotalk). I remember that day when I sprayed 2 togo sprays of Ammo before heading to class and sat next to a girl thinking some flirting would happen lol. But now that I'm back to the scene since November, I definitely see what others mean when they say that they are simply an enhancement. Remember that less is better; don't shower yourself....in fact, if you are showering yourself then it's the reason why you are not getting the desired results.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-17-2015 7:30 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-17-2015 8:30 PM

Ok so I decided to approach a few girls lastnight at the club. It was a local club and it was jam packed due to a lot of people coming back home for the summer. I had 2 sprays of L2K 1 and 2 sprays of Glacé on. I was horribly turned down by a couple of girls. The rest just pretended to be nice and ignored or walk away. WTF! I felt I was on my A+ game. After unsuccessful attempts, I slammed by drink down and went on the dance floor. I was calmly breaking a move or two. Girls would walk by and that would be it. No, girl was all on me like some of the users reported.

I purposely picked my spots around girls and I was social. I had a smile on, I made small conversations and nothing happened. Nothing out of the ordinary. I had the greatest Pheromones for clubs with right amount of doseage applied on my neck. It was hot in there and I know the Pheromones were diffusing above and beyond.

I'm just done with this approaching game without proper direction. I have to lower myself for girls who are just minimum wage material and be ridicule by them. I don't even know if these Pheromone thing works or not. I believe some of you guys' reports but I have not experienced anything for myself. We are Men. Breadwinners. And more superior of the specie. Girls should come to us automatically. Somewhere in our evolution the roles got reversed because men got weak. Women should be lucky to be with guys. Not the other way around.

I'm seriously considering hypnotherapy and attending PUA workshops. Possibly Mystery's seminars. I got the money to spare. I just need to make some time and that could be arranged. I came to a conclusion...I am the worst Average Frustrated Chump in this game and I need all the help I can get.
05-17-2015 8:30 PM

Share This Thread