Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Getting Girls
05-15-2015 8:20 AM

(05-15-2015 12:09 AM)Badboymike Wrote:  Bro, I'm using AV, AM, L2K 1, DP, GlacĂ©, Androstadione, Cohesion and Evolve. I'm pretty much using all the well tested Pheromones on here. I don't know how else I can put it. But I'm getting depressed and lethargy from suffocating on my own fumes.

What do you mean act Beta? Please explain. Is smiling a Beta? Is trying to be nice and saying Hi and Thank You a Beta?

Should I act more like get the F out of my face B*tch to be more Alpha? Should I intentionally bump into a girl and say nothing at all to be more Alpha?

These are all serious questions. I'm not even sure how guys are pulling in girls left and right on here. They all got these novel-like love stories I wish my life was in.
Acting needy is beta. Asking a girl " when can we hang out? What should we do? " is beta. Not being present in the moment of conversation and worrying too much about what she thinks is beta.

What age range are you looking for? Be careful with products like AV and AM around younger girls. It could scare them off if your game is not right. L2k v1 is perfect for younger girls. It gives you status and you need to act as if you have so.

Have you used any of the things we have recommended as far as PUA goes? As I recommend before a lot of your questions will be answered by going to simple pickup.com they have a lot of stuff for free and you can subscribe to this thing called project go which will change your life. They help you deal with things such as shy girls, cock blockers whether they are guy or girl, stopping girls on cell phones, not giving a fuck, and being polarizing. It's better than any of the PUA stuff I have tried because they allow you to be yourself. You don't have to be cool or good looking you can be a nerd all day long. Here is a video link to one of their videos of them just plain having fun and not giving a fuck.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1sxR8CEq-U&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/M1sxR8CEq-U&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

I truly hope something helps you out. It is a long process and you should focus on one thing at a time instead of your whole game at once. For example I am working on being a better listener and being present in the moment while having conversations with people PERIOD

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-15-2015 8:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2015 8:33 AM

(05-14-2015 11:03 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I keep suffocating myself with Pheromone fumes day in and day out.

Jeez, how much are you wearing and how? A couple drops of an oil or a single spray on the wrist ought to be enough. Are you scrubbing down between applications to avoid build-up? There's an old thread around here somewhere about products that do a good job of annihilating old mones, but as I recall Thundr mentioned half 3% peroxide, half water with a tiny amount of Borax was a great mone scrubber. If you get too much mones on, you'll definitely run off the women. Just a small amount is ideal.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-15-2015 8:33 AM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2015 8:50 AM

And are you making sure you aren't wearing multiple mones at the same time? You don't want to mix AV and AM for example. If I were you I would stick to trying one mine for a while and not switch up too much

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-15-2015 8:50 AM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-15-2015 4:11 PM

(05-15-2015 12:47 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  That's the woe is me stuff right there. I can tell from the way you're writing how badly you want it, and that's precisely why you're not getting it. You're giving up your power by letting women have what you want and you're trying to get. You gotta be able to take it or leave it until they start to pursue you. Most of us aren't TRYING. We're just going out and having fun and if a girl reacts, we decide then what we want to do about it, if anything.

This kind of comment put me in worse mood than I already am. Would you rather not have me go and approach any girl? Would you rather have me just stand there in the middle of the room with loads of Pheromones on all parts of my body? Would you rather start have me start using Pheromones solely as a piece of cheese on a mouse trap or a few sprinkles of catnip on the carpet? Please explain that to me sir.

Frankly, I'm just not understanding why these chemicals are not working for me.
05-15-2015 4:11 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-15-2015 4:58 PM

(05-15-2015 4:11 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Would you rather have me just stand there in the middle of the room with loads of Pheromones on all parts of my body?

Frankly, I'm just not understanding why these chemicals are not working for me.

From everything I've read you are majorly overdosing. Either that or you are exaggerating to the extreme!

If you have not read through the stickies in the FAQ's, Tips and Tricks for New Members and/or New Pheromone Users forum, that is where you need to start.

Beyond that, Cornfed and several other members were right: Just by what you've been writing here it's all to obvious that you are trying way to hard and most likely coming across as desperate and needy, and that's something that every girl within eyesight will see and do whatever they can to avoid.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-15-2015 4:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-15-2015 6:44 PM

Just in case anyone has any doubts as to whether I have women throwing themselves on my lap willy-nilly:
(05-12-2015 10:36 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 10:27 AM)in3deep Wrote:  so kimosbabe

have u banged any chinese chicks using goa?

Nope. Working on self improvement at this time. Meeting women, sex, etc. will come later.

Will it happen? Sure! When I put my fair share of hard work into it. But it will almost never happen willy-nilly unless the women are high, drunk or possessed. And believe you me, I have NO intention of buying tons of extra food, whipping out barf bags or calling in an exorcist just for the sake of pussy.

Most guys think that meeting women/daygame/PUA/whatever you wanna call it is simple and straightforward. It can be, after LOTS of practice and TONS of rejection. And even then, women will throw you a curve that'll catch you out because that's how they qualify guys.

Take one of our members, NikkiReloaded, for example. He started his journal in 2013 and has been out and about meeting women and dating them since then. He has failed on several occasions. He has succeeded on several occasions. And yet, he still keeps going 2 years later. None of this "woe is me" bullshit. Just take stock, pick up and go. Here's his latest post, re-posted in the open forum with NikkiReloaded's permission, for the benefit of all (some names have been changed):

NikkiReloaded Wrote:So, last night I had a date with a redhead. Of course she's attractive, not as much as G1 (physically) but still attractive. Our online messaging was good, she would send these huge responses. I didn't try to convert to texting immediately, I waited until the 3rd message (remember that "rule"?).

2 drops Wolf, 6 drops Hypnotica @ 7:30. Met her at 8:30. She was dressed up. Beautiful. She has the kind of charm I like in a woman. Its confident and unassuming. She's thick in the right places too, the dress was tight on her hips.

We had to go to another bar because the one we wanted was packed. I lead us to another place. Our conversation was good but I was a bit nervous (?). There was nothing too striking. We sat outside at first, at a table across from each other. I don't like that but it was working. Our conversation was getting warmer. The waiter informed us we couldn't sit outside unless we ordered food, so we got seats at the bar.

We really connected. I started up kino on her arm. At some point, we were mirroring each other's movements. I noticed her finger stroking the wood on the bar at one point. You have to 'snap out of it' to catch some of these subtle signals. She started to return kino as our conversation went on.

At one point, after expressing admiration for something she said (which is the right way to compliment, I feel) I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She also kissed mine. For a while I was holding and stroking her arm and she was doing the same to mine, at times even squeezing mine hard! We shared a lot of deep gazing. Here's the finishing move though: I embraced her shoulder at one point, but not hard enough to pull her to my side, yet she fell right into my side and laid her head on my shoulder. She has melted if she does that gentlemen. Its only happened once before that I can remember. The last girl it happened with, even though we only dated briefly, was in admiration of me. Its a different dynamic when the woman is 'yours'. I think that's the ideal point, to melt those barriers and shields she puts up, so that feminine energy can flow freely. 2nd date? You bet. We made out right before she left. Didn't aim for getting her back to my place.

I've been sick the last few days. On Tuesday, I had a 'flu game' LOL. At first, I felt shitty but I decided to go hard anyway. I got the number of this girl with a FAT ass who works at the bar down the street. Unfortunately, she may have flaked on me already. Sent her a text that night around 9 and didn't get a response. Thinking I may have copied her number wrong, I called the next day in the afternoon so I could hear the answering machine. Didn't pick up. Haven't gotten any response yet. Where did I go wrong? Only possible explanation is that I texted her too soon, which seemed to work with the other girl I met (context was different and context determines speed). Dat ass makes me want to try again, so I'm going to try again Monday but I've written it off pretty much. Sad. THAT ASS!! I had also talked to blonde in the ice cream aisle (I'm always gettin busy there), who had shown me some interest. Checked out my name tag. Had even opened up a bit, we shared some commonality. But I DIDN'T CLOSE!!!! I should've opened the convo more...how would she know if I'm interested, just doing my job, or too scared? I should've made it clear. Gotta own seduction. Go hard or go home.

I don't know about G1. Hanging out with G2 next Thursday and likely this other girl too. G2d isn't going to leave her boyfriend, despite her gripes but she may cheat I feel. She is a bit older and I feel she could keep a secret. I'm going to create that type of charged, undeniable attraction narrative/scenario next time. G1 may break up with her boyfriend anyday, but a) I highly doubt she's going to just jump to me and b) she hasn't been returning 'that' energy lately. I'm getting out of the fairy tale business. If things continue with the girl from last night, I'm going to go with that. If she doesn't 'come around' in the mean time, tough.

Like Chase says, don't chase girls!! The site is called Girls Chase!! You want reciprocity. Chase and be chased in return. The game can be very fun when both people are playing but I'm learning to let go of situations that have unhealthy dynamics. For my own sanity. THAT ASS though. "Willingness to walk away."

*ethics: there's a girl I have to cut off, just thinking of the best way to do it. I refuse to string someone along. I don't want a relationship with her and don't want to have sex with her. There's a lot of girls I would like to fuck and some of them would like to fuck me back, some of them want a relationship and others want nothing to do with me. Learn to tell which is which!!

Look at the thought processes in this one post. IF this THEN that; ELSE something else. No sitting around moping and pining about "woe is me" while Robbie William's "She's The One" plays in the background.

Also look at the fact that synthetic pheromones get mentioned ONCE in the post. That in and of itself should tell you for what and how synthetic pheromones are really used.

If one is getting consistently shot down after 100 approaches, one needs to take stock of what the problem really is (inferiority) and where it resides (within self.) Then one should do what's needed to clear out all that garbage and replace it with something positive, be it hypnotherapy, meditation, self-improvement retreats, etc.

Then go out and approach again. Then take stock - post-mortem - and make slight changes within. Then go out and try again. There is no magic bullet solution to meeting women, romancing them and sustaining relationships, to quote Paradox.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2015 6:52 PM by kimosabe.)
05-15-2015 6:44 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-15-2015 7:02 PM

I think that many guys who come to the forum are looking for a magic bullet; but it may be a bit more complex than that. Perhaps what guys really want to know is how much can mones help? Think of it as mones coming from one direction and game from the other; where do they meet exactly?

This is where mones start to get a bad rap with regards to actual game because guys come here looking for a chemical solution. Especially if you're told that "if you can't get girls without mones, then you can't get them with them".

The chemical answer to game is what most guys are looking for here, and until the community can produce a consistent product to do just that (within reason), then there will always be a healthy dose of skepticism. Although, this is not what the community is selling directly, it is always implied; we all need to read the fine print. Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-15-2015 7:02 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-15-2015 7:13 PM

(05-15-2015 1:05 AM)carolinalivin Wrote:  Hey man, I don't think I've commented on PT in years, but somehow I remembered my username and password and wanted to chime in to see if I could help you a little bit Mike. Here is a little of my background: I am a 25 year old white guy 5'11'' 165lbs and recently got into really good shape after all the alcohol, fast food, no sleep abuse I put myself through throughout my underachieving college years. Since I have been implementing a decent workout routine, intermittent fasting, getting 7-8hrs of sleep a night, taking the correct brands of supplements (such as ashwaghanda/fishoils/resveratrol) I feel so much more confident, cool, and collected in almost all situations because I feel, from a biological standpoint, that I am the shit and a healthy, fuckable male that girls would be lucky to get a piece of...and that is the vibe i try to project on girls mentally nowadays (I also go for the younger girls also 18-24 since they tend to like older guys). Just be sure of yourself, be the most comfortable motherfucker in the room, have that IDGAF vibe because and be genuine about it, because these females have a sixth sense to know if you are bullshitting or not.

BE SURE OF YOURSELF and don't just rely on these expensive enhancers, which can be beneficial if used appropriately at certain times. Use affirmations in the shower every morning telling yourself things like "Each day, I am becoming the best version of myself" "Women are attracted to me because I am sure of myself and project confidence and intrigue" "I have a lot to offer to the world and hot women" "I release the need to be needy or have one-itis for women because I have absolute abundance in life."

Implement small little things into your life every day and make them a habit, things take time, but be patient. Check out this and other articles on here which have given me some perspective: http://www.girlschase.com/content/%E2%80...dset-women

Thanks man! I really appreciate your advice and I'm gonna try to implement it my own way. Nice tip on the supplements too.
05-15-2015 7:13 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-15-2015 7:16 PM

(05-15-2015 8:20 AM)pupils011 Wrote:  Acting needy is beta. Asking a girl " when can we hang out? What should we do? " is beta. Not being present in the moment of conversation and worrying too much about what she thinks is beta.

What age range are you looking for? Be careful with products like AV and AM around younger girls. It could scare them off if your game is not right. L2k v1 is perfect for younger girls. It gives you status and you need to act as if you have so.

Have you used any of the things we have recommended as far as PUA goes? As I recommend before a lot of your questions will be answered by going to simple pickup.com they have a lot of stuff for free and you can subscribe to this thing called project go which will change your life. They help you deal with things such as shy girls, cock blockers whether they are guy or girl, stopping girls on cell phones, not giving a fuck, and being polarizing. It's better than any of the PUA stuff I have tried because they allow you to be yourself. You don't have to be cool or good looking you can be a nerd all day long. Here is a video link to one of their videos of them just plain having fun and not giving a fuck.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1sxR8CEq-U&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/M1sxR8CEq-U&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

I truly hope something helps you out. It is a long process and you should focus on one thing at a time instead of your whole game at once. For example I am working on being a better listener and being present in the moment while having conversations with people PERIOD

Thank Pupil for your advice on the website. I have browsed through it though I haven't looked at it in detail or practice the technique. I will practice some of the materials over the weekend.

However, I don't want to approach every girl to the point of creeping them out. It will take whole a lot of me to approach a few girls on daily basis.
05-15-2015 7:16 PM

Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-15-2015 7:26 PM

(05-15-2015 7:02 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I think that many guys who come to the forum are looking for a magic bullet; but it may be a bit more complex than that. Perhaps what guys really want to know is how much can mones help? Think of it as mones coming from one direction and game from the other; where do they meet exactly?

This is where mones start to get a bad rap with regards to actual game because guys come here looking for a chemical solution. Especially if you're told that "if you can't get girls without mones, then you can't get them with them".

The chemical answer to game is what most guys are looking for here, and until the community can produce a consistent product to do just that (within reason), then there will always be a healthy dose of skepticism. Although, this is not what the community is selling directly, it is always implied; we all need to read the fine print. Smile

Are Pheromones not magic bullet?? I was under the impression that they are magical to attract women. So far, I have no luck what so ever.

Do we not take Aspirin of some sort if we get a headache?
Do we not eat food when we are hungry?
Do we not drink when we are thirsty?

Better yet... Are bees and butterflies not attracted to flowers?

Women should be attracting and seeking out scent of Pheromones and the wearer just like how bees and butterflies seek out flowers.

Please someone explain. I maybe misunderstanding the purpose of Pheromones here.
05-15-2015 7:26 PM

Share This Thread