Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Getting Girls
05-11-2015 2:46 PM

If I were you I would record myself talking to women. Listen to your voice to see if you are up talking which is something people do when they are nervous like giving a speech on class. Be sure to down talk it sounds more dominant and women respond to it better. Also be sure to make the girl laugh and find a common interest with her. Be sure to be polarizing which is talking about what you want and not giving a fuck. Like I said I would highly reccomend searching simple pickup on YouTube it will change your life. Talking with girls is supposed to be FUN. You shouldn't feel like it's the end of the world if you get rejected or if a guy to walks past and you don't say anything at all.

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-11-2015 2:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-14-2015 11:03 PM

This Pheromone thing is not working for me. I'm starting to get depressed. I keep suffocating myself with Pheromone fumes day in and day out. I've been going out and talking to girls. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. They don't even seem to be getting effected by Pheromones.

I used to be popular with girls in High School. Then I was out of touch in dating game due to having a long term relationship. Life and work also got in the way. I've been noticing myself while talking to girls. I'm not stuttering and my body composure is relaxed. So I know I'm not doing or saying anything wrong.

I've also been practing daygame materials with no luck. I get shut out at the bars and clubs. Believe me when I say it took me a lot and swallowing my pride to go up to girls at the bars. Yes, I was wearing Pheromones that's meant to be for bar and club scene.

I want to experience what guys on here experience. Out of this world hits and novel-like love stories to report back. I just don't know what else I can do anymore. Please someone advice.
05-14-2015 11:03 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-14-2015 11:10 PM

Don't worry, some of us already predicted that you'd come back and say the exact thing you said, if at all you decided to come back in the first place.

I'm not ragging on you for the sake of ragging. I'm doing so because you're inviting it.

With what, you ask? The "woe is me" mentality. Look at your posts, that's exactly what you're bringing to the table, both here and, I'd wager, with women as well.

First off, drop that mentality. If it means working with someone else to bring you out of your shell and up to speed, so be it.

If you can take a nice UK holiday, hit up Johnny Berba (google this name) and hire him to teach you.

Next up, realize that pheromones, like a blowtorch, is a tool. Put that blowtorch in the hands of a master welder and you'll get something truly constructive. Likewise, put it in the hands of a clueless n00b and fire departments from the surrounding three counties would have to be called in to the scene.

Edit: this will be my last post to you until you have demonstrably dropped the "woe is me" attitude.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2015 11:29 PM by kimosabe.)
05-14-2015 11:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-14-2015 11:47 PM

(05-14-2015 11:03 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  This Pheromone thing is not working for me. I'm starting to get depressed. I keep suffocating myself with Pheromone fumes day in and day out. I've been going out and talking to girls. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. They don't even seem to be getting effected by Pheromones.

I used to be popular with girls in High School. Then I was out of touch in dating game due to having a long term relationship. Life and work also got in the way. I've been noticing myself while talking to girls. I'm not stuttering and my body composure is relaxed. So I know I'm not doing or saying anything wrong.

I've also been practing daygame materials with no luck. I get shut out at the bars and clubs. Believe me when I say it took me a lot and swallowing my pride to go up to girls at the bars. Yes, I was wearing Pheromones that's meant to be for bar and club scene.

I want to experience what guys on here experience. Out of this world hits and novel-like love stories to report back. I just don't know what else I can do anymore. Please someone advice.

Which mones are you using the most? You have to be congruent with the vibe. For example if you use Aqua vitae and you act a little beta girls will suspect something is wrong and they will be turned off. If I were you I would use socials like glacé or bliss to start off with. Also if I were you I would go to Phertests site I believe it is called pheromone pro.com it will help you a lot and give you an idea of what to expect from certain mones.

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-14-2015 11:47 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-15-2015 12:09 AM

(05-14-2015 11:47 PM)pupils011 Wrote:  Which mones are you using the most? You have to be congruent with the vibe. For example if you use Aqua vitae and you act a little beta girls will suspect something is wrong and they will be turned off. If I were you I would use socials like glacé or bliss to start off with. Also if I were you I would go to Phertests site I believe it is called pheromone pro.com it will help you a lot and give you an idea of what to expect from certain mones.

Bro, I'm using AV, AM, L2K 1, DP, Glacé, Androstadione, Cohesion and Evolve. I'm pretty much using all the well tested Pheromones on here. I don't know how else I can put it. But I'm getting depressed and lethargy from suffocating on my own fumes.

What do you mean act Beta? Please explain. Is smiling a Beta? Is trying to be nice and saying Hi and Thank You a Beta?

Should I act more like get the F out of my face B*tch to be more Alpha? Should I intentionally bump into a girl and say nothing at all to be more Alpha?

These are all serious questions. I'm not even sure how guys are pulling in girls left and right on here. They all got these novel-like love stories I wish my life was in.
05-15-2015 12:09 AM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

05-15-2015 12:14 AM

(05-14-2015 11:10 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Don't worry, some of us already predicted that you'd come back and say the exact thing you said, if at all you decided to come back in the first place.

I'm not ragging on you for the sake of ragging. I'm doing so because you're inviting it.

With what, you ask? The "woe is me" mentality. Look at your posts, that's exactly what you're bringing to the table, both here and, I'd wager, with women as well.

First off, drop that mentality. If it means working with someone else to bring you out of your shell and up to speed, so be it.

If you can take a nice UK holiday, hit up Johnny Berba (google this name) and hire him to teach you.

Next up, realize that pheromones, like a blowtorch, is a tool. Put that blowtorch in the hands of a master welder and you'll get something truly constructive. Likewise, put it in the hands of a clueless n00b and fire departments from the surrounding three counties would have to be called in to the scene.

Edit: this will be my last post to you until you have demonstrably dropped the "woe is me" attitude.

I'm sorry I can't be like you and have girls automatically fall on my lap. But I'm in serious crisis with my love life and situation. I'm looking at all these fat American cheeseburgers with nice little good looking salad girls. Some of these cheeseburgers are just plain bums and scrubs. So here I'm wondering, trying and being somebody without anyone to love or care for or even have sex with. So you tell me Kimo, tell me how Woe is Me?
05-15-2015 12:14 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2015 12:47 AM

(05-15-2015 12:14 AM)Badboymike Wrote:  So here I'm wondering, trying and being somebody without anyone to love or care for or even have sex with.

That's the woe is me stuff right there. I can tell from the way you're writing how badly you want it, and that's precisely why you're not getting it. You're giving up your power by letting women have what you want and you're trying to get. You gotta be able to take it or leave it until they start to pursue you. Most of us aren't TRYING. We're just going out and having fun and if a girl reacts, we decide then what we want to do about it, if anything.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-15-2015 12:47 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-15-2015 1:05 AM

Being needy=turn off.Girls can detect a needy guy a mile away. Mones are not magic potions.You have to do some work. Instead of being outcome dependent talk with girls randomly.Then escalate according to their feedback.
carolinalivin'
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hey man, I don't think I've commented on PT in years, but somehow I remembered my username and password and wanted to chime in to see if I could help you a little bit Mike. Here is a little of my background: I am a 25 year old white guy 5'11'' 165lbs and recently got into really good shape after all the alcohol, fast food, no sleep abuse I put myself through throughout my underachieving college years. Since I have been implementing a decent workout routine, intermittent fasting, getting 7-8hrs of sleep a night, taking the correct brands of supplements (such as ashwaghanda/fishoils/resveratrol) I feel so much more confident, cool, and collected in almost all situations because I feel, from a biological standpoint, that I am the shit and a healthy, fuckable male that girls would be lucky to get a piece of...and that is the vibe i try to project on girls mentally nowadays (I also go for the younger girls also 18-24 since they tend to like older guys). Just be sure of yourself, be the most comfortable motherfucker in the room, have that IDGAF vibe because and be genuine about it, because these females have a sixth sense to know if you are bullshitting or not.

BE SURE OF YOURSELF and don't just rely on these expensive enhancers, which can be beneficial if used appropriately at certain times. Use affirmations in the shower every morning telling yourself things like "Each day, I am becoming the best version of myself" "Women are attracted to me because I am sure of myself and project confidence and intrigue" "I have a lot to offer to the world and hot women" "I release the need to be needy or have one-itis for women because I have absolute abundance in life."

Implement small little things into your life every day and make them a habit, things take time, but be patient. Check out this and other articles on here which have given me some perspective: http://www.girlschase.com/content/%E2%80...dset-women

(05-15-2015 12:14 AM)Badboymike Wrote:  I'm sorry I can't be like you and have girls automatically fall on my lap. But I'm in serious crisis with my love life and situation. I'm looking at all these fat American cheeseburgers with nice little good looking salad girls. Some of these cheeseburgers are just plain bums and scrubs. So here I'm wondering, trying and being somebody without anyone to love or care for or even have sex with. So you tell me Kimo, tell me how Woe is Me?
carolinalivin'
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2015 1:09 AM

Also, download and read the "Book of Pook", that shit really helped me find my inner male and embrace my true masculine identity in a time of feministic man-hating pussy whippage b.s. BOOK OF FUCKING POOK.
05-15-2015 1:09 AM

Share This Thread