Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Getting Girls
05-19-2015 5:04 PM

Bottom line guys... You guys gave me some much useful materials to start out from. I learned soo much in this past a few days than I have in years of being single. I hope some of the other guys are taking notes too. 'Cause I certainly am taking a lot of notes. What's next? Love journal for me?? Well, we shall see.

Somethings are not completely out of my system: Consent Form, Pernup and Women should be lucky to be with me. But I will improve on 2 of those things. Definitely not eliminating Prenup option. I worked too much and too hard to get what I have. While it may not be much at this point, I will not share or give a handout if something was to go wrong in a relationship.
05-19-2015 5:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

05-19-2015 6:19 PM

(05-19-2015 4:48 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  BTW Metaltree, my ex who screwed me over was name was Sarah. Yes, with a H. Weird how you said that.
Lol. I assure you it was completely random.

Anyway, good luck building your skill set. Once your skill set grows you can select pheromone products that push your vibe in different directions and have fun with that.
05-19-2015 6:19 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-19-2015 7:42 PM

(05-19-2015 4:58 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I'm giving a second thought about the consent form. Not sure if I will completely eliminate the option though. BTW, I started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. Let's see how I progress.

I never heard of Ashwagandha. May I ask why you have decided to use it? I have an interest in those not well known (to me anyways) herbs/plants.
I will google it for more info but it would be nice to know your view.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-19-2015 7:42 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-19-2015 8:00 PM

(05-19-2015 7:42 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I never heard of Ashwagandha. May I ask why you have decided to use it? I have an interest in those not well known (to me anyways) herbs/plants.
I will google it for more info but it would be nice to know your view.

Testosterone booster.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-19-2015 8:00 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-19-2015 8:19 PM

The only test booster that has been clinically proven to work is D-Aspartic Acid, but it only kicks in after two weeks and the effects die down after 30 days, so you have to cycle it. It also kicks up aromatase, so you will produce more estrogen unless you take a good aromatase inhibitor. It's pretty damned effective stuff, though.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-19-2015 8:19 PM

carolinalivin'
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2015 11:36 PM

(05-19-2015 4:58 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I'm giving a second thought about the consent form. Not sure if I will completely eliminate the option though. BTW, I started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. Let's see how I progress.

Nice man, yeah try to find the right brands of Ashwaghanda like Organic India or something similar. Also if you are lifting regularly D-aspartic acid for testosterone production can help.

Side note: If you have not already, have a steady supply of organic fruit and cruciferious veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts) for after your workouts. Cruciferious vegetables like those that I have mentioned can increase natural testosterone and some studies have even shown that cruciferious veggies like broccoli or cauli can rid your body of xenoestrogens and other toxins, which in turn will make you healthier and feel more like a man. The body and mind are very much connected, and giving yourself positive feedback loops with eating healthy and telling yourself useful affirmations can make a huge difference in your life over time. Where you from? I would totally wingman with you if you lived nearby me, I am probably around your age and I have had some of the same struggles you have had with chicks in the past. Hit me up buddy and keep improving yourself with small positive habits everyday.
05-19-2015 11:36 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-19-2015 11:48 PM

(05-19-2015 8:19 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  The only test booster that has been clinically proven to work is D-Aspartic Acid, but it only kicks in after two weeks and the effects die down after 30 days, so you have to cycle it. It also kicks up aromatase, so you will produce more estrogen unless you take a good aromatase inhibitor. It's pretty damned effective stuff, though.

You bring up an important point. A good testosterone booster in conjunction with a good aromatose inhibitor is key.

For this purpose, I stick with Alpha JYM from Jim Stoppani. Works well for me.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-19-2015 11:48 PM
carolinalivin'
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2015 12:49 AM

(05-19-2015 11:48 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  You bring up an important point. A good testosterone booster in conjunction with a good aromatose inhibitor is key.

For this purpose, I stick with Alpha JYM from Jim Stoppani. Works well for me.

Wow, I have been looking for a good test booster like that brand, it honestly looks so much more promising than the million fake amazon.com supplement reviews. I personally have been lifting frequently in the last few months and feel now that I am 25 I am ready to take a potent test booster like this Alpha Jym stuff. I was going to ask my doctor about androgel, but I don't really feel comfortable having that conversation.
05-20-2015 12:49 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

05-20-2015 1:01 AM

(05-20-2015 12:49 AM)carolinalivin Wrote:  Wow, I have been looking for a good test booster like that brand, it honestly looks so much more promising than the million fake amazon.com supplement reviews. I personally have been lifting frequently in the last few months and feel now that I am 25 I am ready to take a potent test booster like this Alpha Jym stuff. I was going to ask my doctor about androgel, but I don't really feel comfortable having that conversation.

Only problem with Alpha JYM is that because it is so popular, it sells out regularly on bodybuilding.com, and one has to keep watch for the next stock refresh.

Best to buy a few bottles at one go when they are in stock.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-20-2015 1:01 AM

heey85
Contributes Regularly