Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOA arousal
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 4 posts

GOA arousal
08-26-2015 6:10 PM

Hey everyone,

So as a lesbian who will trying out grail of affection, I would like to know more about the aroused reactions you guys have gotten from wearing GOA.

And how and where you wore it, if unscented, did you separate the cover scent from the mones?

Thank you!
08-26-2015 6:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 555
Thanks received:
388 thanks in 180 posts

RE: GOA arousal
08-29-2015 1:34 AM

(08-26-2015 6:10 PM)pherolesbian Wrote:  Hey everyone,

So as a lesbian who will trying out grail of affection, I would like to know more about the aroused reactions you guys have gotten from wearing GOA.

And how and where you wore it, if unscented, did you separate the cover scent from the mones?

Thank you!

Hi Pherolesbian, a few nights ago I was out for drinks with a few female friends, one is lesbian. I (male) was wearing GOA, and she was really glued to me all night. Nothing sexual (obviously), but lots of soft touching, and her full attention all night. At the end of the night, when we were walking home, she ended up passionately kissing with one of the other females, who is mildly bi. Both were in my cloud for a few hours. I would say that the GOA had a very positive effect on both girls.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 11:33 AM by LoveInSpain.)
08-29-2015 1:34 AM
Thanks given by Honeycake
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

04-07-2016 4:27 AM

Hi Love in Spain ,

Im in love with a spanish girl , i want to ask which is the best phormones you spanish girls likes if your are from spain ?

(08-29-2015 1:34 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Hi Pherolesbian, a few nights ago I was out for drinks with a few female friends, one is lesbian. I (male) was wearing GOA, and she was really glued to me all night. Nothing sexual (obviously), but lots of soft touching, and her full attention all night. At the end of the night, when we were walking home, she ended up passionately kissing with one of the other females, who is mildly bi. Both were in my cloud for a few hours. I would say that the GOA had a very positive effect on both girls.
04-07-2016 4:27 AM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
388 thanks in 180 posts

04-07-2016 8:12 AM

That would depend upon her age, your age, her social status, etc.

Remember that a girl from Asturias or Barcelona will probably have different cultural and genetic background from a girl from Andalusia or Canarias. From my experiences, try to use alpha products (AV, BW, SOB, etc) for anyone north of Madrid, and passive products (GOA, LB, etc) south of Madrid.

04-07-2016 8:12 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

04-07-2016 11:05 AM

Hi Thx a ton ,

Im 27 , she is 25 , she lives in madrid but not exctly sure which part north or south , she is a middle class girl , loves travelling , dats how we met . Down to earth and not to girly . Also because of her idiot companion i have been friend zoned . Can u suggest me something which can move me out of this friend zone and so that she can see me more as her lover .

PS :- i look pretty good with an atheletic physique

(04-07-2016 8:12 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  That would depend upon her age, your age, her social status, etc.

Remember that a girl from Asturias or Barcelona will probably have different cultural and genetic background from a girl from Andalusia or Canarias. From my experiences, try to use alpha products (AV, BW, SOB, etc) for anyone north of Madrid, and passive products (GOA, LB, etc) south of Madrid.
04-07-2016 11:05 AM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 71
Thanks received:
250 thanks in 151 posts

04-07-2016 12:39 PM

Rishi, check out Latina by pheromonetreasures.com

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Fury), Core (Fury), Orbital (Pulse)
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
04-07-2016 12:39 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

04-07-2016 1:05 PM

I read about latina somewhere but i guess its more famous over Mexico and latin america side not too much luck with spanish . Also Latino does not seems to be friend zone killer . I need something which kills the friend zone and make her more sexually attracted towards me . Any suggestion on that ?

What are you views on Xist / ETFZ ?

(04-07-2016 12:39 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Rishi, check out Latina by pheromonetreasures.com
04-07-2016 1:05 PM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
388 thanks in 180 posts

04-08-2016 3:47 AM

I haven't tried ETFZ. I have used Xist. It might work, but not immediately. I tested on a subject last year, with multiple exposures of 3 to 4 hours, I'm guessing it was 8 to 10 sessions. She moved away, then after about a month of little contact, she began texting me almost every day, saying that she really missed me, etc, ...

I haven't had much success with Latina.

@crazy_rishi, is your target dark haired, with typical Southern Spanish traits?

04-08-2016 3:47 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

04-08-2016 11:15 AM

Yup she is dark haired , i dont knowe what is typical southern spanish traits , smokes lot of weed , loves travelling and readind books , hates studying and does whatever the hell she wants to do , loves beer and weed a lot if thats what u meant by typical southern spanish traits , and quiet short tempered .

Also I am not from spain i will be going to spain to meet her for sometime so i relly ned something which is sure shot friend zone buster as i will be just having few weeks with her . Also i would like to be sexually active with her

(04-08-2016 3:47 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I haven't tried ETFZ. I have used Xist. It might work, but not immediately. I tested on a subject last year, with multiple exposures of 3 to 4 hours, I'm guessing it was 8 to 10 sessions. She moved away, then after about a month of little contact, she began texting me almost every day, saying that she really missed me, etc, ...

I haven't had much success with Latina.

@crazy_rishi, is your target dark haired, with typical Southern Spanish traits?
04-08-2016 11:15 AM

LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
388 thanks in 180 posts

04-09-2016 7:23 AM

OK, first thing you need to know, there is no magic potion to make her fall in love with you or even have sex with you. There are products which, if used under the right circumstances and conditions, might help you.

I believe that I know the type of girl you are talking about. Forget imprinting at first, that will push you deeper into the FZ and probably cause self-imprinting, which would probably cause you to lose your composure = game over.

The advantage you have is that you will be with her for two weeks, and she drinks beer. For the 1st week, hit her continually with a sexual + disinhibitor (SXD9 + M3X, for example). Apply the M3X away from your own face, it's for her, not you! Don't be conservative with the applications, and top them up regularly. Once she starts drinking (evening), add some cops. Whatever you plan to use, test it every day for at least 5 days before you meet her, increasing dosage each day until it feels right.

Don't act needy, make it obvious to her that you regard her as some silly little girl who is there to entertain you. Tell her with a smile that she's probably not your type, but you think she's kind of interesting, maybe cute. If you don't get her into bed within 7 days of constant exposure and maintaining your frame, there is little hope. Move on.

If you do get her interested in you sexually, you can then add some imprinting product (I suggest Xist Oil for Madrid climate) to your established mone signature (don't change it whilst she's around you). Then you'll just have to be very patient.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

(PS, @pherolesbian; sorry for hijacking this thread Redface)

04-09-2016 7:23 AM

Share This Thread