Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOA/Androstadienone & Swoon from PT
vektroider
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

GOA/Androstadienone & Swoon from PT
03-27-2020 1:22 AM

I am thinking about placing an order from PT and I am just seeking a few clarifications from the current user base.

Anyone out there actively using GOA as a replacement in the NA + Androstadienone combo? I was wondering how it would compare to Androstadienone in that specific combo.

I have been using LAL's Androstadienone and it has been very effective. Is the Androstadienone from PT good quality? I know at the end of the day they're the same single molecules but from what I read there seems to be nuances between some companies. No offence to PT for being accusatory/paranoid about their product. I just like to know things! Arghh!

Lastly, I am looking to try Swoon as my daily. A big bonus that it doesn't stink. I read many users note how Swoon was their daily in the review thread. I am wondering would compare to Core, which is my current go to. I use Core as I feel that it covers the general spectrum of social and attraction.
03-27-2020 1:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: GOA/Androstadienone & Swoon from PT
03-27-2020 7:11 AM

I have used PT's Androstadienone in DPG (50 mcg/drop) to great effect. Good quality stuff.

My Journal
03-27-2020 7:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread