Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Fury (and other scents) for Core
mike007
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Fury (and other scents) for Core
10-31-2013 8:09 PM

My order of Core just arrived, so it will take a week or so of testing before I review Core itself. But the Fury scent package it came in is different and interesting enough to comment on. But first, here's thundr's description of the various scent options:

(09-24-2013 10:11 PM)thundr Wrote:  Scents: I will be offering 3 different scents and 2 options of scenting. First will be regular scented in one of the 3 scents. Next will be the option of light scent. This option can be covered easily with a cologne of your choice. For scented please choose one of the following:

FURY. Top notes are cardamom, citrus and fir; middle notes are jasmine and rosemary. base notes are vetiver, musk, oakmoss. This bad boy is my personal fav and I have had the most success with it. It hits hard. This will be the default scent when ordering scented unless otherwise specified. It will smell similar to a popular cologne chicks love.

VERDE. This is an oldie but goodie. It chameleons nicely to any environment and has a clean crisp familiar throwback type scent. I like this scent for work as its very easy on the sniffer for most business type environments.
Top notes of iris and lemon verbena. The middle notes include violet leaves. The base notes are ambergris and sandalwood. Smells similar to the fresh pleasant aroma of irish spring.

CRASH. Most chicks will recognize this and it has the second highest hit ratio just under FURY. It is a masterful blend that goes over very well with females. The notes are amber, mandarin orange, apple, cedar and geranium. This is another winner for work and play.

Unscented. This is a very light masculine scent that can be covered easily with the cologne of your choice.

I chose these not bc they are the most recent or the most popular. I chose the ones that gave me the most compliments when I went out to play.

My first impressions of the Fury scent are ... hmm, interesting, I like it, light, not overpowering, "fresh". I can't recognize what popular cologne it might resemble, but the one of the things I like about it is to me it's somewhat light and not too "colognish". After 20 minutes or so it reminds me more of the scent package you might find on a deodorant/antiperspirant product than a cologne. Reasonably pleasant, fades to something fairly light and is unobtrusive. It's not something that whacks you in the nose demanding attention like some colognes or Steve's Pepper Nutmeg scent package. Those can be really polarizing and potentially inappropriate in some contexts. Fury seems to do its cover scent job competently but in the background.

So far I've asked 5 female friends to try a sniff of my Fury/Core sprayed arm and give me their impression of the scent. All have said "nice". None have mentioned any cologne it reminds them of. None have mentioned disliking anything about it (rare for this group). Only two have mentioned picking out any particular notes.

The serious testing starts tomorrow ...
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 8:11 PM by mike007.)
10-31-2013 8:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

mike007
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Fury (and other scents) for Core
11-01-2013 3:05 AM

Ran Fury by a couple more female friends and they liked the scent as well. One said it made her think of a weaker, slightly "off" version of A&F Fierce.
11-01-2013 3:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core (Fury) xxprojectalicexx 3 1,779 01-15-2014 2:17 AM
Last Post: xxprojectalicexx
  Core: Fury from a wife's point of view raven9653 4 2,828 01-11-2014 10:54 AM
Last Post: Hurakan